Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #4

ray Guest

hi mumof 5....I will be 32yrs old in april i was just 22 when i had jamie my 1st son my husband was just about to turn 20yrs old. Jamie is 10 matthew is 7 and brandon is 5, Brandon keeps me busy too even at night ,he sleeps walks everywhere a couple of months ago we heard him go outside, I got up and found him starting the car he knows how to drive, that would have been interesting if he went for a drive.
    We are hoping if the reversal works we might end up with a girl, i have boys and my sister has a boy we want some girls even have a name picked out which is Savannah Kate.

dea, got to post reply instead of just typing in the message box mate then youo;ll get smilies.
    Well girls still no AF. my mum being th eway she is god, this is her when I told her Im late - oh maryan its to early, the $5000 comes in in July! Who give a toss! really i'd love to get it over and done with. Was 'naughty' again last night so we'll just see

Sorry girls,
    MAZ!!!!!! Umm maaa!! That's all I can say!

OMG Dea! Can't believe they left a clip inside you, that's disgusting!

I haven't read back yet, so when I get the chance I will do a proper post.
    Finally got a double pram yesterday, I went shopping today & **** me what a disaster that was! I hate my new pram!

wjhat kind of pram did you get storm cause I wont buy one now if I need it PMSL

maz, you go girl!!!!!!! are you gunna do a test? come on don't keep us in such thrilling suspense i know that those pregnosis test can pick up as low as 25 ug/l 7-10 days after conception. how exciting!!!!!!!!
    emma, sorry to hear you cancelling your appt. wat about the hsg? test the patency of the lumen in side you tubes-i have read that it sometimes clears the tubes and some women fall pregnant pretty quickly after.
    ray for you to have a little pinky!

Ray - a gf of mine charted for a whole year and lsipped up once and ended up with another boy (just before I had Vy) were we tangoed every day sometimes even twice a day for amonth and ended up with a girl. I so hope you get a girl matie..my life is so different now. Ive bonded with Vy completely differently to the way I did with the boys.
    luvchildren - you really must shorten your name, its so much.PMSL. A chicki on my septembers baby forum and i are going to test on valentines day if we both havent gotten AF by then. Jed doesnt even know any of this..I wonder what he'll think..hehehhe

ray Guest

hi maz... a friend of mine said the same thing at least my husband will be happy, we have no problem getting pregnant our doctor says we are both very fertile considering my husband works night shift . It took 3 mths to get pregnant with jamie after coming of the pill for so long, matt took 3weeks after coming of the pill, brandon got pregnant on the pill, and again on the pill but miscarried. Found out when I was pregnant with matt I had a blood clotting disease so after matt they but me on a different pill pregnant twice on it ,hence getting tubes tied only to find out after having it down they had me on the wrong pill it was the mini pill that they give to breastfeeding mothers for contraception wasn't strong enough for me so I had the tubes tied for nothing.
    So we are hoping after the surgery it won't take long to get pregnant won't a summer baby all mine were born in winter it's cold to get up to feed.

maz, true a bit long-just shorten it when you want. i m sure jed will be okay after the initial shock.
    ray did you have clamps or cut and tie?

AF arrived today, bit releaved honestly. I still wouldnt mind waitng abit yet nad getting my flow happening properly again

phew Maz.

maz, hope that wasn't to dishearting-i m sure it won't take long for you! you pics are great-keepem coming!
    storm, hows your treasure?

ray Guest

hi luvchildren.... I had the clamps on about 2 years ago.

Smile

hi everyone well my dh is out of hospital and he wants to start getting into it allready. but i told him wait a little bit longer.

Smile

Hi All,
    Well it has been awhile since i have posted. WOW!! so much has happened with you girls since i have been gone. I still haven't heard from the QE2, and starting to get very impatient, even to the point checking my mailbox several times a day. Well today i'm having the worst day ever. I having the heaviest bleed. Wish they told me this would happen when i had my TL. And not to mention the crippling pain to go with it today. Better dash. **** ****
    Kiya

Smile

hi kiya i did the exact same thing checking my letter box a couple of times a day and i too was getting impatient. it will come. i have to go back there on monday to talk to the doctor about my hsg results. my tubes were fine. but we noticed a clamp or clip inside me. so please don't be alarmed by this.

hi kiya - baby dust being blown your way
    Jed and I have started looking into Kia carnivals to buy for next year. Want to pay as much of this year and then get new car half way through next. Defently putting baby making plans of until October at least.

Hi Kiya, my period is just the same as yours heavy cloting and pain and ive had my reversal done. I just dont get it.

Mumof5, sorry to hear your still having AF probs, mine were crippling too, but the TR fixed this??Maybe it's gonna take a few months for your body to recover.

Maz, a kia? We were gonna get one of them, but they had such a shocking review, we got a trajet instead, both cars have absolutely no boot space! But the Kia's are gutless as, I test drove one & walked away very, very disappointed!

How are things going you you Ray? I need a catch up, are you TTC?
    Hi Dea!!! Glad to hear your hubby is so keen to get going!!Hope you get some answers soon re the clip (that's shocking)

Hi Kiya, sorry to hear you're having AF trouble as well.

I know I missed some people, I'm sorry!!
    Things are going good here, Angel has settled in nicely, but she has a granuloma too off to get that done next week, not impressed at all.
    Zaccie is 18 months today & he has a terrible cold, poor buggar! Still he is his usually happy, wreckass self!!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast