Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #4

ray, my sister had the clamps and they just removed her's although some doctors will still cut the damaged ends of and restitch them. hows the hunting for the doctor going?
    em, sorry to hear about you monthlies-hopefully they will get better-NO hopefully you will get pg soon......
    maz, wow how exciting-looking for a new car-we drive a 4wheel drive cause we all fit in it! I like those kias, they nice lookn. Hopefully you plans will stick!
    storm, whats a trajet-and how many do they fit in them?

ray Guest

hi luvchildren.....i was just clamped, i think we found a good one he's from ballarat and does surgery in private and public hopefully we can get it done in public..
    We are actually buying a car next year a landrover discovery 4wd it has 2 extra seats at the back and it's actually a fairly roomy car, my husband has to teach me to drive a manual i got my first car when i was 16 and it was a auto so there was no need to learn to drive a manual so being nearly 32 i figured why not learn.

Hyundai makes them they seat 7 I think they only started making them in 2002 not sure, it's a terrific car, goes great, it has a V6 engine I used to drive a ef falcon, so I was used to the power, but this has heaps!

OMG Storm - I saw one of those in the carpark the opther day and forgot the name until I just read it. They look great. Are they good on milage? WE've got a ford explorer and it goes through the juice really quickly. its a 4.6 motor and $90 only gives us 400km.
    im gonna go for a sticky righ tnow
    MAUW Storm - thanks for that hon

ray, you go girl-your never to old to learn anything. my husband has taught me heaps of stuff. make sure you start on a quiet road!!!!! i hope that the doctor is good for you.
    storm, yeh my mum has a hyandi nice little car, runs on nothing. we brought a little laser last year as a second car and it has been great! hey girls checkout my site www.tuballigationfx.com if you get a chance and let me know what ya think!
    Last edited by luvchildren; February 9th, 2007 at 09:00 PM. Reason: forgot something

Hey Maz, it's great on fuel, even with the a/c going. I dont remember how much it costs to fill ( dont do that too often) but it does over 600k's on a full tank, I can get to mums (519k's) & still have 1/2, but running around uses more.Mum's is straight driving on a highway for over 300.But 20bucks will last me a week & I do heaps of short trips.
    Going to check out your site luvchildren!!

Hey girls,yeah bigger cars are hard to find. I have a pajero 2002 model 7 seater and we all only just fit. I get about 400 to 500kms out of a tank which cost about $100 to fill. I did have a ford wagon 2004 with a ****ie seat in the back and it was pretty roomy. I would have to say the taragos 2001 are the best with 8seats and plenty of boot space and the back seat sides forward to make even more room. Bloody X hubby took that car but it was a real good car. Hey Dea glad hubby is home and well,good to know hes up for some action already

ray Guest

hi luvchildren... my husband is the manager of a security company so he took me out in the patrol car 1 yr old and not ours, i was great didn't bunny hop or anything. Then months after that i moved the patrol car from the driveway no probs then in the street i kept on stalling the car it was so funny but he's going to take me out to the country when he has a day off. I know more about cars then most of his mates, i probably know a lot more stuff then him but wont let on you know male pride .

Hey Ray, once you've got the hang of it you'll be fine,manuals are a lot more fun to drive, DH owns an excel & it's got the big trumpet exhaust on it, I drive it like a rat it sounds so cool!!

Storm, thanks for your support. the page has a little problem with it at the moment, but that will be fixed soon. Thankyou so much for checkin it. What did ya think?
    ray, thats so truuuuuuuue- i don't know why they have it-but they definately do. Well done on the drivin, like storm says its like riding a bike, once you learn, you get it.

carma Guest

Hey luv Children just visited your site - excellent & very informative. I hope alot of women get to read it before their op....wish I'd known all that before. Its what makes me so worried about choosing the right dr for the reversal...I'm scared I'll get butchered. I'm seeing dr downing in melbourne at the end of Feb & then making my decision.

carma, thanks i really appreciate that-i wish i had found out before the op too. Thats why i set it up to inform us all. Keep up your hope,if you want some info, just do some research to assure you. There is plenty out there. I'll pray that the doctor you get will do the job right. Ask him plenty of questions, how he performs it, how many he has done, when was the last one he perform, what he does for follow up. Drill Him!

Lchildren - fantastic idea about that site. Had a sticky and good job mate...why wasn'[t something like that up for us when we were going through it all.
    Storm - how have you been chickie? flat out. Have to catch up somehow.
    BBL Vy just woke

Hey Maz, you inspired me to get a new ticker!! Yep been pretty much flat out, Zaccie has a cold so he is pretty much a snot bag, I think Angel is getting it, god I hope not!

Great site luvchildren, I joined the forum too!!

best of luck Carma, I hope you find the right DR soon!

ray Guest

hi carma... I also have a appointment with dr downing in march but i also have a appointment with dr dalton in ballarat and from what I have heard about dr dalton he is excellent and also goes through public system his secretary told me. Where abouts are you from carma?, I'm from geelong.

Storm - how is Zac coping with Angel around? Are you finding the age difference ok or would you have preferred a little longer?

maz, thanks for the support- i really appreciate it. I just hope it reaches other women before they have there op.
    storm, thanks for joining-ive posted so when youve got a chance. thanks for your support!

Maz, Zac is OK, he's a bit rough, but he doesn't understand, sometimes he is very cute with her, I just can't leave her alone, we're gonna put her in the playpen/portacot thingo so she can have time lying around or in the rocker, I *think* I would have preferred a bigger gap, but down the track it will be OK, just a bit hard now sometimes.

Hi luvchildren I'm waiting for an email to activate me before I can post my story, it gonna be a long one !

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast