Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #4

That was my next question Dea,does it hurt or is it just uncomfy? Hey luvc, yeah i think i might have it done just to be sure and to rule that out. I think this hole tring for a baby takes over your life abit. Where as before the op you know you can get pregnant its just a matter of time. But now after both ops its a world of unknown cause you just don't know if its gunna work again. Hey Maz you are so bad but you go girl . Hey Storm are you going to have anymore or are you happy with 5?

Mum of 5, it doesnt hurt, maybe just a bit uncomfy, & de grading IYKWIM. Maybe gonna try for #6, just scary after what happened when I had Angel, plus we will need a bigger car, house etc, so not too sure there!
    Maz, it's not October yet!!You are norty!

Hi to everybody, I'm a bit slack lately, I know.

Smile

well luvchildren you don't see anything except for what's on the screen after they have put the dye in. yeah it is a bit uncomfy and the body absorbs it all afterwards i just had a little bleed after mine. that's it hey maz fingers crossed. hello to everyone else hope all is well.

Thanks for all the advise girls. Im going to have the Hysterosalpingogram on 2nd of March. It better not hurt

Yuo'll be fine, the trick is to relax, hahaha easier said than done!

Smile

mum of five as storm said just relax it will be fine.

dea, thanks for the info. I don't know if I'll have the dye yet. Hope you fall soon.
    em, hope it goes okay for you and its not to uncomfortable.
    storm, I know about the car and house situation, my teenagers are always complaining they don't have there own room! I would need a 7 bedroom house! We already have an 8 seater car
    maz, hows things?

-LUV- you will need a 9 seater car and a 8 bedroom house if everyone wants to have there own room.

He he things will be like that here too, we only have 4 bedrooms! You guys should join in on the larger families chatter!!

MAZ where are you?

ray Guest

hi luvchildren....doing great ,just a bit in a hurry for this appointment it's very frustrating waiting to find out if it's possible or not and cost. How are you doing? hope everything is fine with you and your family.

em, not to worry, the bigger ones are getting older and don't worry they want to leave as soon as old enough. (more room) he he
    storm, yes we should ......
    ray, i can hear you anxiety....... i hope and pray for you that it will be over soon.

sorry girls - my little MIss Vy had been screaming for 3 days. Im gathering it was teeth and the heat so I ended up giving her double streinght panamax last night and she finally stopped. She was so doing my head in.
    gf of mine just had her 20 weke u/s - she's very upset cause she's expecting her 3rd girl. I told her i'd swap if I end up with a boy next but honestly I dont care what we end up having. After all the things we have all gone through to have these extra little buggers, who really cares.
    So storm number 6...hm. PMSL
    hello everyone else - sorry but Jed's being a $hit to the kids
    BBl soon

Hey girl well Af came today right on time . Oh well its all good hubby better get right next time. Going to have to put off trying for the time being. Hubby got a new job on the oil rigs and hes leaving in the morning. They work two weeks on and then home for two weeks. So by the time he gets back ill be on day 15,to late. So it looks like we will miss the right time every month from here on in. Not to sure what to think right now.

Hi Maz!! Ohhhh teeth? bummer huh?Poor little Vy, I hope they come through quickly for her! Hmm #6? Not sure on that really, would need to buy a new car to fit it in, ha ha. Zaccie is still being feral & not sleeping through the day. He went to bed at 8.30 last night, is still a sleep now, but he's gone from just putting to bed & going to sleep, to screaming, having to be rocked & have one of us lay with him......... wonder what is up with the little guy.
    Mumof5, you'll catch the eggie soon, you might be on of these women whose cycle adjusts to the change (wishful thinking anyway)

Storm - Wilhelm went through this after having Vy, bit a jealousy maybe cause their not the baby anymore. Its bloody stressful.
    Mumof 5 - bottle it! PMSL Having visions of a turkey baster..hahahhaha sorry.
    cooled down here thank god, little miss moo is laying on the floor here yelling at me - nap time, good now I hang up my washing
    hello everyone else

I was thinking that too Maz, but since she's been here, nothing changed it's only been since last thrs. I hope he isn't jealous, poor baby, he is only just coming around to be nice to her, rofl, no more poking!!!!I've been making sure I spend extra time with him, but as soon as his dad gets home from work, I'm $!it!

Hey, love your latest email too PMSLhow grose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Storm - *wickedly grinning* thought you'd like the email. Hope little man Zac gets back to his old self again soon. OMG its just started raining YAY!!!!!!!!! crap - cant hang my washing up now and I have to go and pick up pics out at big W. $hit!
    oh woke up with AF pains last night but im not due to the begining of next month...hmmm plot thickens.

not such a bad idea, And you will find this even funnier. I know this lezo couple that got pregnant that very same way '' turkey baster''.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast