Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #4

HA! Mumof5, it know some too!
    Yay for rain Maz, hey I've been suffering bad AF symptoms too, but I am only on CD21, if what I thought was AF last month was? Must have been.

Hopefully my next period is about 4 days late that way we will be right on Q.

Hey Storm well it worked for them. They now have a beautiful little girl C.J. But i think ill wait and do it the old fashioned way

It could change like that, with Angel I was going away I thought I would be safe of O day, but O came early. You never know your luck.

Thats very true. I dont mind having a month off cause i have some test that need to be done so it will be safer with break this month.Hehe and to tell you the truth i need a break from the bedroom tango, im all tangoed out. Hard work this baby making stuff but fun

mum of five - maybe gone on the pill and stop mid cycle to bring on AF so you can time O day when hubbies home
    only thing I think would hurt with the turkey baster is that knoby thing that you have to touch on the end to release the fluid. OWIE!
    Storm - are you back on the pill ? Im not, I always forget to take the bloody thing. I got some profession pics of Vy done today, they kept telling me how gorgeous she was and how natural and photogentic she is. Looks like I'll be investing in a 22

Waiting for Af before I can start. Hey my dad has a 444 marlin,wanna borrow that???

She is beautiful Maz.

Hey guess what?Zaccie is asleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by storm; February 21st, 2007 at 01:12 PM. Reason: coz I can't spell yet

storm - PMSL...I can see my dad, my borhter and Jed taking turns and digging a trench out the front of my house in years to come.
    YAY on Zac finally getting to sleep.
    My little man is running aorund free balling, not a pretty sight when he decides to try and 'stand' on his head with the help of the couch.AHH flies eyes!

Boys shouldn't be allowed to run like that.Why do they sag when they bend over? ewww
    Zaccie did the bend over nudie thing to us yesterday only he did a big fart as he did it, I swear his butt smiled at me!! Cute in a not real cute way!!

Thanks Maz thats a good idea didnt even think about that.

Ah MUmof5 - im not just a wrinkly old face...PMSL

em, sorry to hear about hubby, i am still praying for you to bring a bundle of joy into your life. i hope you hsg goes well too.
    maz, you guys crack me up........
    storm, don't worry, after all that crying, in a couple of years, teenage mouth will appear and that is great........its exactly like the crying all over again.lol
    ray, the appt is drawing near.....have you had a chance to checkout my website...www.tuballigationfx.com ......

Grrrr Luvchildren, my 14yo gives me enough grief as it is, all the joys to look forward to again (NOT)!!

ray Guest

hi luvchildren.....Yes my appointment drawing near, I have checked out your website i wish there was a website when I had mine done.The doctor didn't tell me anything all he said was there is no other options that stops me getting pregnant. Hopefully it will make women stop and think about the decision if I knew the outcome i would not have had it done.
    Then i wouldn't have to go through all this. Here's a stupid questions put does your breast hurt after ovulation ? I ovulated a week ago and my breast have been hurting ever since my husband keeps saying he'll massage them for me idiot
    Your website is excellent keep it going. ray

Talking

Hi to you all

Well I am new but after reading some of the posts I feel a little better,
    I had a miscarriage 2001 and while I was in hospital they also clamped my tubes. This left me feeling low(sad &ped off)to put it nice at this time in my life I was already at a low as your house had just burnt down and my best friend had passed away then 2 months later I was told my dad had cancer so this really toped it off . So my hubby and I have been doing ivf and done no good , so now thinking of having a tubal reversal but I am very scared and thatís another story so having to think hard about it .

Well I live in Ballarat Vic have 5 great kids and I know I should be happy with that but I feel robbed I would love just one more may be two but time is ticking away so fast.
    Ray, Russell Dalton is very nice and all of his staff are too, my hubby and I went to him last May and he put my mind at rest and I am shore he will do the same for you .We spoke to him about ivf and he does most of his work at St johns $$$ so we ended up going to Melbourne to do ivf , but I would be interested in his cost for tubal reversal . I have been going to ring him for appt myself.

Bernie

ray Guest

hi bernie ... my name is ray. Sorry to here things haven't gone well for you. I also had a miscarriage 2 actually 1 about 8 years ago and the other about 3 years ago, Then 2 years ago we got the clamps under doctors suggestion because 2 of my boys had medical conditions and about the same time my dad died of cancer very quick 3 weeks.
    So know we are going for another one ,my kids health has approved and have more money know thats a big bonus. Dr dalton i have heard also goes through public hospital as well thats where i'm hoping to go it's cheaper. Dr dalton cost around $3000-$4000 and $$$in public hospital but go into a private hospital it's about another $3000+, there fine not charging us to get the clamps on but charges us heaps to get them off.
    I have a appointment in 3 weeks I'll let you know what he says, my husband doesn't want to do ivf i'm sorry it didn't work out for you but be positive for tubal reversal.
    How old are you? i'm 32 years old have 3 boys my husband and i have been together for 13 years and married for 9 years
    ray

hi Berni
    i got my tubual reversal done at the royal womens in carlton. I waited 10 months from my first appointment until I had them done. I went on the public system and didnt pay a cent. The staff, doctors, gyno's were fantastic and very understanding. I did not feel like they judged me once. Hubby and I have been together over 10 years. We have 2 sons pre reversal and now have a beautiful little girl since. We're hoping to go back again in October (If I dont fall before hand). I had a m/c in November, 2 months after having Vyolett so Im very fertile.
    And Bernie - who cares how many children you have, the most important thing is that your heart has enough love to give each and everyone of them. And quiet obviously it does. We're all here to support you and each other. Dont be a stranger and stay in contact.
    OMG - Ray your appointment has come up so quickly...oh how exciting.
    HI ya everyone else hope your all well.
    forgot to mention there is a chicky in the contraception thread asking if anyone has had a tubual ligation for contraceptive perposes. She wants to get it done cause the pill makes her bleed and she can have a reversal if she wants more kids. I told her to think ofanother option. I dont know why anyone would consider doing it for just 2 or 3 years. Have a sticky and tell her what you guys think.
    Last edited by maz; February 23rd, 2007 at 01:07 PM. Reason: forgot my brain

Thanks Maz & Ray
    I have been doing ivf at the Royal womens Reproductive services and they are lovely and was put on the waiting list last sep and they told me the waiting list was up too 2 years way too long it would kill me as i'm 39 now and hubby is 31 I will keep in touch
    thanks

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast