Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #4

Hi Bernie, welcome!!!!!
    Gosh, did the hospital have your permission to tie your tubes???
    Sorry IVF hasn't worked for you yet, hoping you get an appt to see the dr soon.

ray Guest

hi bernie... you are never to old for a baby my aunty was 44 years old when she had her 4th her partner my uncle is 4.5 years older then me( 2nd marriage ). It will work out for you, that what i have been telling myself . I don't know much about ivf but i didn't think there was a waiting list i just thought if you had the money or private health you just get it done( (i'm very blonde some times)
    ray

Bernie, Hi. Sorry ivf hasn't worked for you...... hopefully this will..and you will make some mates along the way....(us) I fully understand that your are scared and have heaps of questions.....I had my reversal from Dr cooper in sydney it cost me upwards of $8k and i have never regretted it....
    ray, thanks for the support. i wish I had of known more too. my boobs get sore in the month... probably around ovulation but at the moment i have polycysitc ovaries.. so i can't tell if i ovulate or not. not to worried about it..just gonna watch it.
    storm, don't i know the feeling GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, i have two teenagers, who at times can be wonderful then hurtful.....?????????????? wouldn't miss it for the world ......

Hi Storm well the Hospital told me after theatre that I signed the paper work on the way to the theatre but I know they never spoke to me about it before ,after they had done it they told that it was the best thing for me. Buy then it was to late donít they say in time things get easer well I donít think so as time has passed I only want one more, itís harder now that my girlfriend is having one. Have go to work now bye.

Bernie

Ray- I so agree with the age thing, your only as old as the man you feel PMSL

ray Guest

hi ladies... a quick question do any of you believe in signs ,as if everything is going to work out. It's going to sound funny but about 8 months ago when we decided for another baby and we would like a girl her name is to be savannah. Now i went shopping with a friend she brought a pram named savannah, looked at some furniture in target named savannah, now that lady from desperate housewifes had a baby girl called it savannah i just think it's funny what do all of you think?

ooooo Ray, that's freaky! Might be a really good, strong sign you know.!!!! GL

Bernie,that's s wrong, who are they to decide what was best for you? Wishing you all the best for your TR(make sure when you get preg, you go back to that hospital & let them all know ROFL)

No wonder they are called teenragers, hey Luvchildren!!!! They all have their good days & bad days, Amy swore at me lastnight WTF, shocked her as much as it shocked me.Needless to say, I don't think she'll be doing that again!

Hello Maz , how the mission going?

Hey Bernie and welcome. I would have to agree with Maz about the age thing, you are only as old as you feel.Your still a spring chicken at 39 look on the news these days people still seem to popping them out at the ripe old age of 67 now thats bl dy crazy. I too have 5 kids and i just want one more then i will feel complete . I had my tubes cut and tied and it was the right thing to do at that time of my life but things change and my life is very different now. I too am starting to look into IVF but i dont really know to much about it but im sure im about to find out. Good luck with everything and i wish you all the best

Hey Ray im not to sure i really beleive in the weird stuff but i know weird things happen in my life too. Like all my 5 kids were all born in march and october. My girlfriends told me i must only do it twice a year the witches. But i do believe everything happens for a reason

Ray - its a sign, well I would think it is
    Storm - feeling very seedy these last few days and Ive got clear gooie cm thats lasted for 6 days. Told Jed last night and he just grinned at me and then says - oh a november baby just before the heat. Im only on day 16 of my cycle so we'll see. Cant be bothered waiting until October now, it seems to far away plus SIL gets married in August next year so we'd be pushing it. Just have that funny feeling and you all know what that is, especially since we all have more than 2 kids.

LOL Maz, I know that feeling , I have it too, only Angel is 2 months old, there is no way!! I'd like to wait til she is 2, but like you i dont thnk so!Mmmmmm clear gooie CM, someones ready to lay an egg!!Watch out Jed, Maz in on heat!!

ray Guest

hi mumof 5
    In my family we like sharing birthdays my mum and sister were born on the same day, my mums sister and her daughter were born on the same day, and my cousin and her daughter were born on the same day. I was supposed to be born on my dads birthday but i came 7 weeks early, my oldest son was supposed to be born on my mum and sisters birthday but came 3 weeks early, my middle son was due on the anniversary of my grandfathers death but came 4 weeks early, and my youngest son was supposed to be born on my husbands birthday but came 2 weeks early my husband has the best birth date 7/7/77. Even more freaky i have 10 friends that were born on the same day as me 2/4/75 but 3 are younger then me 1 friend we were born in the same hospital went to the same kindergarten same primary school same high school and now live down the street from one another . She was born 6 mins earlier then me

that is so freaky Ray - omg!

ray Guest

hi maz,
    how long after the op did it take for you to get pregnant?, i'm getting really nervy we have to wait until sept to have the op but i want it NOW. It never took long for my hubby and I to fell pregnant before, but i'm wondering if it would take longer because of the tubes.
    I'm hoping take a few months to get preg because i would like a xmas bubs my xmas have sucked since my dad died i wish i had the money now.
    ray

maz, sounds very suspiciously.........exciting!!!!!!! its like watching a thrilling drama unfold......oh i can't wait.........do an early test!!!!!! you go girl
    storm, i hear ya! i get the rolled eyes and sick of you lectures mum....but then ....oh mum can you take me here...there .....everywhere and give me some money to! i guess we really have to cherish when they are angels age.
    ray, im a christian so i kinda believe in his power..... nothing being coincedental, its great that you notice stuff like that and it reaches you. I'm praying for you all...
    em, wow, thats amazing....... in my family we have four of the 21 grandchildren born in january-each 4 days apart( 2, 6,10,14) numbers truly mean sumthin don't they! i hope that you are feeling okay about the dye... im sure it will turn out to be a good thing and you'll probably fall really quick after having it done!
    bernie, have you searched any doctors out yet?

Hi Ray, it took us exactly 12 months to fall with Zaccie. But that was after 8 years of having the clips on. I dunno if the time the clips are on for makes a difference????

ray - I had my clips on for almost 3 years and i fell pg the december after having the op - not even 2 months.
    luvchildren -PMSL at you. I get butteflies when I think about it. Did a test yesterday but it was to early. Neg but not worried, if it doesnt happen this month, hopefully next. I think Jed is getting a little excited to cause his parents came here yesterday and he said - dont tel lthem its none of their business.
    I feel really heavy in the down stairs department and i just had a soft boiled egg with toast which I think is sitting in my throat..hmmm plot thickens
    Storm - we cant think of any girl names, Jed and I are in totaly disagreement. He like Scarlet but I think thats to much like Vyolett. I dont mind Bonnie or Gypsi..need some ideas girls

LILLY !! blends in perfectly with Vy!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast