Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you ever hear voices?

Default Do you ever hear voices?

Do you ever hear voices or a sweet singing that is a beautiful angelic sound?

ooohh...soul you do ask the best Q's...you would be wonderful to have a coffee with (or maybe a wine)

I have heard whispering in my ear...or even the thought of catching the sound of what could be talking...childrens voices mostly

more often than not I see things out of the corner of my eye, rather than hear

xx yogababy

I tend to see things out of the corner of my eye, or "feel" a presence like a wash of cool relaxing water passing over me.

oh yes I get that cool water sensation too

ive had quite a few visual experiences

I always thought the same about you he he, see.great minds do think alike!!!

I bet it is spirit children that try to connect with you, you have that soft aura about you! They would be attracted to your vibes.

I always hear my name being called and dont laugh, but it has "Always" been my mothers voice! Bloody annoying actually!

My first real hearing voices was about 7 years ago, I was home alone,watching a movie, the movie was about a police dog and the crook got away so the dog chased him and when he finally got him he grabbed him on the dingaling, and next minute I hear this mans voice with an very strong irish accent say rigt next to my right ear-

"He'll be whistling dixies now"

Well I nearly had a heart attack, stuff the funny thing he said, I was almost in heart attack mode, I swore I was going to drop dead there and then from heart failure!I still remeber my heart beating so fast that all I could here was the sounds of the beats per secod pounding through my chest.

Years later I learn he is one of my guides!!! And hear him when I need to!But that was his first introduction with mre, about balls!!

I also hear spirits chatting amongst themseles when I go to bed. I once heard my granpa and ma argueing but wasnt clear enogh to hear what they were saying, but it was them alright, they still argue the point after death!

Visual was another topic I was going to start he he

Sometimes I can "hear" my mum but its in my mind not aloud IYKWIM.

I sometime think I can hear my mum too and Jake still chats and laughs and points to her pic on the wall

Yep mums voice is in my mind as well and its very loud!!!My mother is still alive though! Its odd.

I used to 'feel'. If i was feeling sad especially, i'd fell a comforting prescence near me. IYKWIM. It was as if there was someone there to hold me and comfort me when i was alone. It stopped soon after my nanna passed away so i wonder if it was somehow connected...

Could be ash, everyones experiences are different sweetie!

Yeah, its really interesting to read these kinds of things. I wonder how you come up with so many soul!
    My mum says that when she had the car accident (i was two - broken arm, legs, tongue stuck down my throat, huge gash across my forehead and in a coma for two weeks), she swears her grandad (it was the 1 year anniversary of his death), pushed the car away from the tree. She says she saw him so visibly and that he must have saved her life so she would be able to get help for me, if that makes sense. Because mum has not one single scratch on her...
    Sorry for overtaking your thread, just thought it was another interesting one i could share!

OH SWEET, don't feel your taking over the thread, I LURV these wonderful stories from everyone and sharing them with me makes me feel extra special!!!

I bet your grandfather was protecting you. He is most likely a guardian for you. I think your lucky to be alive and he has a huge part to lay in that miricle ah! Love from beyond only strengthens!

Yeah I have heard people saying things really clearly so I've gone looking for the peron who said it. Can't remember what they said now!! lol
    p.s. soul, can u see ppls aura's when you're not with them?

Sometimes I hear footsteps, shuffling, in the spare bedroom, and sighing... its very strange. We had the same thing in the spare room at the old house... I don't know if there is a spirit attached to one of us...

Shel once told me of a spirit encounter she had. Her dad died before she was born, and her mum made some pretty bad choices in men, and Shel was brought up by her aunty and uncle. She says one day she was crying, had a nightmare about her mum and mums bf, and she woke up and saw a (i think she said) translucent bright shape of a person, she thought it was a child, but now she thinks it might have been her dad trying to comfort her. It was a touching story.

Hi everyone, I swear I just heard a voice in my head, I was just thinking of running my kids a bath when I thought arrrgh that plug is still missing (the plug has been missing for a week) no sooner was the thought gone that a voice in my head said it's in the toy box. I went straight there and my eyes fell straight on it even though it was surrounded by toys. I sent a quick thankyou to whoever helped out

Wow rosehannah, thats cool! Luckily whoever's hanging around is helpful!

Could have been your higher self hons!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast