Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another Angel

Becc, I am glad your bleeding is easing up.

Have been wondering how you have been going. You and your family are in my thoughts.

Hi Fletch,

I am doing ok. Had a bit of a downer earlier on in the day as I was looking at the date and realised that I should have been 10w today but I'm doing a bit better now though, thanks for asking.

I got your email too. Thank you!

How are you going?

Love

Hey Kazz,

Sorry, I just missed you! Thanks for your message.

How are you going?

That's ok Becc we were probably posting at the same time.

I am doing well, thanks for asking.

HUGE :hugs: for you. I know how hard it is when you think of how many weeks you should be by now, I know I am forever doing that.

Becc, glad to hear that bleeding is easing up for you. You have been in my thoughts and I often wonder how you are doing. It's great that your DH could take the week off to spend with you however I'm sure you would rather he be at work and not having to deal with this at all. Huge :hugs: to you sweety. Take it easy and try to rest up as much as you can.

Take care
    Trish

meg Guest

Becc, thanks for the post, it is good for us to know how you are doing. It must be some comfort that the bleeding has slowed. I know I found that quite hard because it is a constant reminder of the loss, and until it stops it is too hard to not think about it, it is a bit all consuming. I know that for me it was things like the bleeding that made it so much more real, that we did actually lose small babies and my DH didn't have to go through that. It sounds like your DH is really supportive which is great, so glad he could get some time off. I think it is really important to take some time out to just grieve and do nothing much apart from that, because it makes the healing process that much easier and quicker even though it is hard at the time. I know you will get through this, you show so much courage in everything that you do. I know that last time I m/ced someone said how brave I was. I didn't feel brave, but I felt like I was a survivor, that I would come out the other side of it and already you sound like a survivor and not a victim, so you have already come such a long way. I know it is hard when other people do not know what has happened for you and you are trying to act normal. It was for this reason that I told a few people after our last m/c (not the one's before that) because I just couldn't feel like I had the energy or strength to keep a brave face and soldier on. I know that the people I told have been so immensely supportive both after our m/c and throughout our time now and I am really glad I shared, because I really needed that support. Whether you find this helps I think is entirely individual as I know for some people it is an intensely private matter. You have to work out what sits right for you. I know that wherever you choose to post we will follow you! You can't get away from us now! Don't feel rushed to post somewhere else until you feel really ready, we will be around to support you in any thread.
    Love and hugs,
    Meg

Becc - so very sorry to hear of your heartache. Wish there was something we could say to make it any easier, but we know only too well that nothing makes any difference right now. Big hugs to you and DH and look after yourself and each other in this extremely difficult time.

Keen

redmoon Guest

Dearest Becc,
    I just read of your recent loss, i'm so sorry. i'm at a loss for words at this pt. i just feel so sad. i hope you and your dh feel better soon and i'll be praying for you.
    take care,

Last edited by Bec77; December 21st, 2007 at 07:37 PM.

meg Guest

glad to hear that each day is getting easier, and you are so right that nothing can make it better except time and giving yourself that. I know what you mean about being back where you started. I found that very furstrating, that I feel left behind every time and back at square one, but also I knew in other ways that I wasn't, as I had learnt so much from my experiences and every loss added another piece to the jigsaw puzzle for the drs to finally work out a good plan of action. I know that this will be the same for you, that next time round it will be easier because your drs will also be focusing on supporting your pregnancy very early on so it can be successful. Happy to chat when you are feel like it about the anitphospholipid stuff. Am no expert but have picked up a bit of knowledge along the way. Take care
    Meg

Becc,

I have been trying to madly catch up on posts since being away and have finally come to yours. I am truelly sorry to hear of your news. I have been there too (as have many others) and can sympathise, empathise, whatever, with you.

I'm glad to hear that things are starting to brighten for you though.

Lots of love and best wishes.

Hayseed

Glad to hear you are starting to feel a bit better Becc. Will see you in TTC.

Becc, I'm so glad to hear that you're doing okay and starting to feel a little better. Wishing you the best of luck with everything.

Angel.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123