Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't know what to feel

Oh Curious, HUGE I am thinking of you and [-o< that everything will be ok with you and bubs. Please let us know how you go on Tuesday.

Take Care

kirsty Guest

Hi Curious

Here's hoping you get some news one way or the other tomorrow. I hope that maybe they did get it wrong & you & your precious little one are okay. Please let us know how you get.

Curious - good luck with everything tomorrow! I will be thinking of you.

Curious, how did things go today?

Angel.

OMG Curious, how are you, what has today brought for you?

Curious, how did you go today?? Please know we are all thinking of you.

kirsty Guest

Just popping in to see how you went today Curious. Did you get any answers??

Am thinking of you & look forward to hearing how you went.

How did you go curious?

Hello,

Thanks so much for all of your warm wishes. Unfortunately it was an ectopic pregnancy. I went to the hospital on Tuesday and had all of the tests done again and at first they couldn't see anything on the ultrasounds. But they got the head guy in for a second opinion and he did find something in my tube. So they told me to call my husband because we had some decisions to make. Do we have surgery and have it removed, with a 9/10 chance that they take my tube as well, or do we try a method using an injection of Methotrexate? This leaves your tube, but slightly increases the chance of another ectopic.

After discussing it we decided to try the injection. I had my appendix out in January this year and couldn't face any more surgery. So after explaining all of the possible side effects of the medicine they gave me the injection on Wednesday and after watching me for an hour they said I could go home. So here I am.

Feeling a bit sad, but mostly relieved that I know. I'm not feeling many of the side affects from the injection yet, mainly soreness and a bit of an upset tummy. They said the side affects could happen anywhere in the next week, if they happen at all.

I have to go for a blood test every two days for the next week and then an appointment on Thursday. If my hormone levels are coming down then they assume that the Methotrexate worked. If they don't then we have to make another decision - Do we have enough time to try it again? Or do we have surgery?

After that we have to be very careful, because we have to wait another 3 months before TTC again.

Thankyou guys so much for listening. Between you and my great friends this experience has been much less scary and confusing.
    :flower:

All my love,
    Curious

Hey Curious,

I'm so very sorry to hear that it was an EP. Huge

Fingers crossed that the Methotrexate works for you. Please do keep us updated on how you're going.

Take care.

Angel.

kirsty Guest

I am so sorry to hear it was an ectopic, however I am glad to hear that you are receiving treatment & I hope it works well for you. Good luck with all your blood tests & whatever the future holds.

Please let us know how you are going from time to time.

Take care of yourself.

Hi Curious,

I am so sorry it turned out to be an ectopic pregnancy

Hope everything goes well for you both in the future.

Take care Curious. We are here for whenever you need us

I`m so sorry Curious to hear that you`ve had an ectopic pregnancy

Look after yourself.

Take Care

Deeanne

Hi Curious,

HUGE I am so sorry it ended up being an ectopic pregnancy. I really hope the injection worked for you.

Please let us know how you get on.

Take Care

So sorry to hear hat you are going through. Big hugs to you and your DP. Please know that we are all here for you.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Curious, I am sorry for your loss - It is heartbreaking to have your hopes lifted then crushed with even more devatating news of an E P. I hope your treatment works and you can be back TTC after waiting Dr's recommend
    Remember we are here for you - you can join us in trying to concieve after m/c or loss thread when you feel ready anytime. Take care.

Awww, curious, so sorry to hear of your news. Fingers crossed the injection works for you the first time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast