Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Don't know what to feel

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for all of the warm wishes. I've been feeling quite good for the last few days. Only a slightly grumbly belly and a small amount of pain. No bleeding, vomiting or cramps thank goodness.

One blood test down and two more to go. I can't wait for my appointment on Thursday so I know if it has worked or not.

Take care,
    Curious :flower:

kirsty Guest

Here's wishing you nothing but good results on Thursday.

Melinda Guest

I too hope that you get good results at your appt on Thursday. Let us know how you go.

Hello everyone,

Some positive news! I went to my appointment on Thursday and Although my Friday hormone test went up, as did my Monday...my Wednesday test was slightly DOWN. So it was back to gribbles for another blood test on Saturday and that too was slightly down. So things are looking good.

I still have to have another test tomorrow and if all is still looking good then it should be another week before they have to suck out any more of my blood. (I feel like a pin cushion) After that they just keep an eye on me until my hormones are back to normal.

I feel very relieved. I was pretty sure that because I didn't have many side effects that the injection hadn't worked. But it seems that it has. Now it is a 3 month wait before we can TTC. I'll be counting down the days!!

Thankyou guys so much for your support all of the way through this, it has made me smile a lot more that I would have thought under the circumstances.

Big Hugs,
    Curious

:flower:

Hey Curious,

I'm glad to hear that the injection seems to be working for you! Hopefully it won't be too much longer until your hormones are all back to normal.

Good luck!!

Angel.

Hi Curious,

I', glad that the injection seems to be working. Hopefully your hormones will back to normal in no time.

Just wanted to pop in to say that I am soooo sorry to hear about your loss... any loss is hard, no matter how far or how long you have known.

The most important thing that I have learned from our M/C is that you dont have to feel anything, just go with what you are feeling at the time... if it is nothing then that is ok, if it is anger then that is ok too... you are going to be different to everyone else as I was, we are not robots and will feel what we need to at the time.

Just try to remember that you know that you can get pregnant and that it will happen again, and that you have all of us here to vent when ever you need.

Love and Hugs

Melissa

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123