Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don't want to be here

Default Don't want to be here

Had a scan today, but no heartbeat. I knew from the moment I saw the screen, cos it was far too small for 12 weeks. I just closed my eyes so I couldn't see that hearbeat that wasn't there.
    Midwife could feel my uterus was about 12 weeks on Sat, so I felt better as I have been very nervy. Suffered so much stress in the last couple of months I wasn't sure I could hold on.
    I had a little bit of brown bleeding but midwife said it could have been from implantation. Now I suppose it is (how do you describe it?)
    What happens now.? Have to call the doctor this p.m.
    What happens? Can they tell me WHY? Do I have to go to hospital. ?This whole thing is BULL****. O.K I was scared about having another bub so close to Mitchell, but I didn't ask for this. I was starting to look SO forward to another one. Tiny, warm ,body close to mine.
    This is the worst day of my life.

Oh Lulu, I feel so sorry, sometimes words are just not enough to convey how we feel.

If there is anything we can do, just let us know.

I'd be talking to my GP about a D&C, maybe a referral to a hospital if necessary. Or you can wait for everything to happen naturally. It's your choice.

Best wishes and for you.

So so sorry :hugs:

Jo

Just want to send you lots of :hugs: lulu. I am thinking of you.

Love

Lulu, I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your little one. It is one of the most devastating things to experience.

Definitely give your doctor a call and see what he has to say. He should be able to answer a lot of your questions.

If you start to m/c naturally and are in pain don't hesitate to go to the hospital. Sometimes a natural m/c can be a little painful and they will be able to give you something to help ease the pain.

Take care of yourself & know that we are thinking of you.

Angel.

Lulu I am so very sorry for you to have to go through this. As the other girls said call your Dr and have a talk and see what he/she reccomends to do.

Try to rest and take it as easy as possible. I know stupid thing to say but ykwim.

Take care
    Trish

Oh Lulu, having been there myself I totally know how you feel. Numb and robbed don't do it justice. Not sure what your dr will say, but maybe will recommend a D&C, depending how long ago things went wrong. If you have a d&c, it really isn't that bad at all. I kind of wanted it to happen that way instead of naturally because I don't think I could have gone through the physical pain of seeing everything. But everyone is different.
    My thoughts are with you at this time. If you want to chat, we are always here for you, or you can pm me.

Oh no! I'm so very sorry for you lulu. You're in my thoughts hun.

Lulu,

This is such terrible news, I am so sorry. I don't know what to say and can't help with any advice. There are so many great people on BB that will be able to help you though this. My thoughts are with you in this awful time in your life.

layla Guest

Lulu, the other girls have already answered your questions so I'm just going to say that I'm so very sorry that you have to go through this.
    I know what it's like to sit at home knowing your little one is gone and wondering what happens next. I hope that whatever happens (D&C or natural m/c) you have lots of support over the next few weeks, but remember we are all here for you. :hugs:

Lulu,

I am so very sorry to hear your unfortunate news.

(((((Hugs)))))

Take care, and hopefully your dr can answer some questions for you.

Oh Lulu sweetie... Huge

I am so, so terribly sorry that you are going through this right now... it just isn't fair

Please take lots of care. You are in my thoughts...

Lulu,
    I am so sorry to hear your news. I'll be thinking about you over the coming days and weeks.
    Fiona

LuLu,

I'm so sorry to hear of your news.

Sending you big

Oh Lulu, huge hugs to you.

I have been through exactly the same loss as you with my first pregnancy (no heartbeat on a scan at 13 weeks), so I really know how much you must be hurting.

I hope your Dr had some answers for you.

lulu, I am soooooooooooooo sorry! I know how you feel, and it does suck absolutely with out a doubt! I really hope like Lucy said the Dr can shed some light, even though I know it won't ease the loss you are feeling right now.

*hugs*
    Cailin

Lulu

Big hugs to you - I hope that the doctor has some answers for you.

Best wishes

Jackie Guest

So sorry Lulu, there isn't anything I can say that will make you feel better, so I'm just sending you hugs.
    You know we are all here for you if you need to talk

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast