Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Don't want to be here

redmoon Guest

lulu, so sorry to hear of your loss. i know this is a difficult time for you and your family and i'm glad you have a great and supportive family circle to help you through this. true, you will be going through a lot of insensitive comments from well-meaning friends and family, so i pray that you continue to have the strength and courage to go through those.

it was really nice to hear that the staff were all caring and wonderful to you during the procedure. hope you feel better soon.

take care,
    chandra

I'm a bit uncomfortable today, well its 4.30am and here I am. My tummy is feeling very achy, I've taken a painkiller.

Will my uterus just deflate again? It only got to 12 wk size. Is that why i have this ache? Im assuming everything is trying to go back to normal. Im a bit nervous about the D&C. I don't have a temp. Is this what to expect afterwards?
    Will see the doc this week.

Hey Lulu,

It's probably fine, just things going back to normal, but if you're in a lot of pain you might want to get it checked out just to be on the safe side.

Take care.

Angel.

Hi Lulu,
    Just wanted to pop in to see how you are doing. I know what you mean about people saying 'It's probably for the best'. I hated hearing that too. I really found that I could only talk to people who had been through a m/c too, it was only them that could really understand what I was going through. The pain is still there, but believe me it does start to get a little easier, although I know that doesn't seem possible right now.

In terms of crampiness after the d&c. I was pretty much fine without any bleeding for about 4 or 5 days and then started to get some cramps and bleeding after that. It then lasted for a bit over a week I think, but my body seemed out of whack for a good while.

Your DP sounds like a great guy. It's hard for them to understand and grieve too sometimes I think. Most guys bottle things up inside.

Just know that we are all really thinking about you, and we are here whenever you need us. Take care

LuLu,

So sorry to hear of your loss. I had the exact same thing happen to me in October and i agree it was the worst day ever. I had to go and have a D&C which was not very nice at all.
    I had the really bad pains after the D&C too which lasted up until i fell pregnant again in December.
    My thoughts are with you during this difficult time.
    Take care Leah

Hi guys,
    thankfully the cramping has gone, and I'm physically feeling better. It's amazing how "bashed up" I felt! I'm missing being pg today, but I won't start to ttc for awhile yet. There is a lot of work to do with this relationship, DP & I both agree this needs to be sorted out first. Of course I'm feeling pretty disillusioned at the moment anyway.
    It's sticky hot again today, which I hate, but it will probably snow tomorrow, Melbourne weather living up to its name, BLAH!

Default REPLY

Lulu, angel Im so so sorry, my thought are with u always.xx
    Big hugs 4 u darlin' .

hey lulu

me too- just gone thru exactly what have written about 12 week ultrasound turned into the worst day of my life instead of thr best - babe dead at 6 weeks 4 days - no reason 3rd time. Just wanted to let you know that reading your entry made me feel less alone than i did before i read it. I hope things are going better for you now

Thanks

Hi Lulu

hey i live in boronia too - i have pretty much been thru the same thing as you by the sounds of things small world eh.........which hospital?? mine was the anglis in FTG which i had heard nothing but bad things about - the staff there were all lovely.

Having a bad day just found out my sil is preg i would have been 16 weeks gone to her 14 weeks!

Stay strong

Hey sue! I was at the angliss too, but they were all just lovely.
    It all seems so long ago now, I have just had babe #3 at the Angliss FBC and it was wonderful.
    It seems weird to go back now and see how I felt. What a horrible time it was. This is my last baby now, I just couldn't go through that fear of loss again, and I know how lucky I am to have the bundles I have
    No one is the same after losing a pregnancy. I hope things are going better for you too

Why don't you come and have a chat in the Members in Vic forum? There are quite a few of us in the area!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123