Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MY OB appointment today

Oh wow Dee! it really does sound like a miracle! sending you lots and lots of sticky vibes so this little one sticks.

Dee WOW that really is brilliant news \/
    Big hugs for you and sending some sticky vibes too.

Thanks girls, I`m still very stunned about the whole situation, I keep having to look at the ultrasound photos to make sure it`s all for real, back at me stares 2 sacs and 1 baby blob so it`s got to be for real hey.

Fi - My next ultrasound will be on 11th January, I`ll be 12 weeks then and my OB hopes to see the other sac to be shrinking to make way for the other growing baby and sac, if it isn`t I`m not sure what he`ll do. As for the twins being either identical or non identical I don`t know anything about twins and if two separate sacs would mean they are non identical, I`m just not sure twins is something I`ve never looked into LOL

Kylie - As I`ve said to Fi, I don`t know if two separate sacs = non identical twins and 2 eggs released. Thinking back though I do recall having major O pains on my right side continually for 3 days with very little in the way of EWCM, this was very early in my cycle as well, then 1 week later I got the same pain on my left side which only lasted for one day plus I had more EWCM, I did thing it strange at the time but didn`t think anymore of it, now it makes me wonder that I probably did release 2 eggs one week apart.

Dinky - I didn`t realise the same had happened to you. I do have my Dad living in his own house on the farm here and I`m sure if I need him he`ll come running to help out.

To the July Girls - Thank you all so much, I`ve missed you I`ll be in there posting when I feel I can.

AJ - My due date is still the same 27th July, although the sac size was ahead in dates and baby was behind only by a couple but at the moment OB is still taking 27th as EDD.

mooshie Guest

dee

i have only just found this and oh wow how bittersweet for you.

that is just fantastic and this little bubs will be so special, i am so sad for it's twin and hugs for you there - it really is a miracle.

rest up and take it easy.

kerry Guest

Dee, sending you all the sticky vibes available in my arsenal for your precious little miracle. CONGRATULATIONS and you are right to call him or her a miracle because that is exactly what you have growing inside you.

I know exactly how you feel, my current pg was originally twins but I lost one very early on like you then had to live through an agonising wait while the pg was classified as fragile. But hey 34w now and a bigfoot is growing nicely.

Sometimes it gets hard emotionally but join the pregnant after miscarriage or loss thread... the girls are absolutely amazing and the best help you can get. Also PM me any time you need or want.

I have everything crossed for you but am sure you wont need it.

Dee I almost sprayed my cup of tea all over the monitor!! 8-[

Congratulations to your little baby for sticking in there. Wow! Praying he/she will grow strong and healthy, and that you and hubby will have time to grieve for your other precious little one too.

Congratulations again, and I'm off to get the chux cloth....

DEE! I've been searching and searching for this thread because you are the talk of BB at the moment! What a miracle!!!! I didn't know this kind of thing could happen! I can't imagine how you must be feeling; so sad yet elated at the same time??? I definately will be following this little miracle baby's progress until birth! ((((big hug)))) and REST! I know it's hard with a toddler but you've gotta ask for help and who could deny you? Your friends must be so thrilled for you! take care darl!

OMG Dee - I am so sorry to only be catching up on everything now.

How scary for you!!!

But OMG, on the miracle part....how amazing and sad it must have been at the same time for you both!!!

Oh i wish you all the stickyvibes in the world...you can even borrow some of mine!!!

And i agree....you belong anywhere on the forum where you feel you want to.

BB doesn't segregate anyone for any reason.

Please pop into the TTC forum as well and let us know how you are ok!!!

Love and Hugs

Chrissy

yay dee - thats good - i hope it all progresses well from here - my dates were moved to 27th as well from my last scan - which is also my birthday so yay - a great day!!!

rails Guest

OMG Dee .... that is Wonderful news ... !!!! \/
    it will be a time of mixed emotions with the loss of the twin bub, stay well rested & keep your strength for this miracle bub you have now been blessed with.

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Dee - how bittersweet this wonderful news is - I am so happy your little surviving one is a fighter and at same time sad for your loss of the other twin.

I hope the rest of your pregnancy is happy and healthy and the little one will always have a place in your heart.

with hope
    Trish

Dee that is such a miricle.. I am so happy for your little twin and sending all my sticky vibes to you. also hugs for the loss of the other twin..
    Hugs to you...

Dee, that's great news, good luck!!!

Wow Dee, that is just amazing news.... congratulations on your little miracle!!!

I'm so sorry though about the loss of your little one's twin...

Please take care, take it easy, and rest up lots...

Debbie Lee Guest

I know this is really late but I just had to post a huge congratulations to you guys!!
    I'd have to say it's the best news I've heard on BB yet! What a miracle!

We have friends who had a similar thing happen with their first child - he was a twin but they mc one of them very early in the pregnancy. Their next pregnancy was twins again and they both survived. It turns out that they are one of those couples that always produces twins! Uncanny!

Anyway... it sux that you had to lose one baby but it's great that there's another healthy one growing away in there!

Sheesh... are you glad you didn't go on a bender after the mc? That's probably something I would do, LOL.

Christine - I hope I didn`t cause you to make too much mess.

Bathsheba - A`m I really the talk of BB at the moment 8-[ , I`m usually a quiet person and not one to stand out in a crowd!!!!! Yes now reality is setting in I`m finding I`m really missing my twin baby yet I`m finding it hard to cry for my loss I suppose I did all the crying 2 weeks ago when there was no hope for my pregnancy to continue.

Deb - That is amazing, I hope we can be fortunate again to be bless with twins

Thank you to you all, your words of support mean a lot, I`m quite scared about loosing this pregnancy and I feel I`m a long way off before I can breath a sigh of relief that I`m past the danger stage, I`m continuing to spot and at times like last night the spotting got quite heavy which worried me, I was thinking here we go, it`s still heavier then what I`d like this morning but I`m hoping it will ease off.

Dee hugs too you.

I am soo sorry for your loss.. But at the same time Congrats on having a lil bub in there. Sending you plenty of sticky vibes, and make sure you look after yourself

WOW Dee you must be feeling very overwhelmed at the moment I am very sorry for your loss and hope you feel better soon and that you have a very h&h pg my thoughts and [-o< are with you.

:bluestick: Please stick little one inkstick:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast