Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: We lost our baby to SIDs

Thankyou for sharing some of your story with us. I am so so very sad for the loss of your little boy Liam. This is the most devastating of events to live through. Liam will always be with you...
    Big hugs to you. You will find lots of support and love from the women in here...

I am so sorry you had to go through losing your little boy Liam, I have tears after reading this. I am not really sure what to say except that I wish you all the best for your future and a healthy pregnancy.

Mel

x Mousie x Guest

Thank you everyone for your kind words. You will never know how much it means to me. The first few months after Liam's passing, I had all the support you could ever dream of from my family and friends, then after a while people seem to forget and move on. I too have moved on which is why I can now talk about it but I will never forget, and it just makes it all the more lonely road to travel.

It's coming up on a year since his death and the pain feels exactly the same as it did the day I found him. I lost my mother when I was young and growing up without her felt like I was constantly missing something but losing your own child, your own flesh and blood, feels like a part of you has died with them.

Thanks again for your support.

x Mousie x

I'm so very very sorry for your loss :hugs:

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

I don't know what to say.....the loss of a child is a pain I can only imagine. I hope that in sharing your story in some small way it has helped and given you some comfort.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Oh sweetheart, I am so terribly sorry for your loss. Thank you so much for sharing little Liam's story. You have showed awesome strength and courage in sharing it with us. I have no other words to say as I know I cannot say anything to take away your immense pain, but I do send you lots of

Mousie, as many have said, there are just no words, but I just wanted to say how sorry I am that you lost your little Liam so soon after meeting him. What a devestating experience.

I wish you much strength as you come up to the anniversary of his passing.

Many to you.

Debbie Lee Guest

Mousie - I too am lost for words. I'm so sorry you lost your beautiful baby boy. It's a cruel, aweful thing to happen.

confusedegg Guest

Mousie: I am so sorry for the loss of your little liam... that was a very sad heart written letter. ((HUGS))) for you and your DH. Take care sweety.

I cannot even begin to comprehend the pain you must be going through but my heart goes out to you.

I am so sorry for your loss, thankyou for sharing.

Hugs
    Shazz.
    xx

I am so sorry for your loss of your beautiful baby Liam, I too am in tears reading your story. You have come to a great place on BB and there will be lots of support if you need it. All the best.

Silvia Guest

I now exactly how you're feeling Mousie

Bless you

I'm sitting at my work desk crying and had to close the door. My heart goes out to you and your beautiful family ....

How incredibly brave you are to share your story. It really makes you take stock of what you have in your own life and how lucky we are.

Thanks for sharing your heartbreak. Please take care of yourself and your husband. Liam is now a bright shining star looking down on you and your family.

I am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy.
    Strength to you and your family

mousie

i am so sorry to hear of your loss, liam will be with you always, you have bought so many tears to my eyes, as i too have lost my precious son joshua to sids, 15 years ago, Everything you have said i can so relate too, from the way you found him, to people moving on and forgetting, i have had to go through that pain, and it does get easier, but you will never forget, i was the only one home finding a face down baby, who was not breathing, its like it was yesterday, i relive this everyday of my life.

i am so happy for you to be pregnant again,but this also brings more challenges, but you will get through, i did, you are so very strong. i wish you all the best,if you need to talk, you can email me.

Mousie, i am so very sorry for the loss of your precious Liam
    My partner lost his first son to sids at 9 weeks old, although i don't personally know the pain of losing a child, i do see what he goes through
    Huge :hugs: to you and your family, and congratulations on your current pregnancy, i'm sure Liam will be looking out for his brother/sister

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast