Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Premmie Mums #4

Hiya Girls

Nic - I hope you enjoyed the wedding yesterday.

Raven - That is fantastic that willow is out of hospital, it must be such a relief.

On the Ashton front, he had a naked weigh in today and is now 2.45kg. He is up 60g from his last weigh which is fantastic. just hope he keeps going upwards, just too stressful when he hovers around his 10% birth weight.

Love

Hello! I hope I can join this thread.

I just had my daughter Kirsten on 16/10, 3.5 weeks early. She weighed 6lbs 2oz.

She is doing very well apart from having problems with breastfeeding and being a bit sleepy!

I am suffering a bit after a very traumatic forceps delivery with heavy blood loss and now a viral infection but she is just perfect and worth it all!!!

tiggy Guest

Hi mmack,
    Welcome to our little group.
    Congratulations on your little girl!
    Sorry to hear that her birth was traumatic for you. Hope that you feel better soon.
    Can you tell us how Kirsten came to be early?

Hey Marion

Great to see you found your way. Must be something in that November buddy water

Lots of love to you and Kirsten.

tiggy Guest

Kathryn - good to hear that little Ashton has put on weight! Such a load off your mind, when they actually go up!

Raven, great that Willow is home! (I love that name but couldn't talk DH into it - but could Ivy, go figure).

Well, I have had the weekend from hell. Ivy and Noah are sick as dogs and now I am home alone today with two sickies! AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH! They started crying at 3:30 am this morning and haven't stopped yet. It's just that awful whingey, sickness crying, you know, "the pick me up, I'm sick" sob? My head hurts and it's only 8am.
    That's my beef...actually, no, I have a bit more...
    I'm so cranky that DH left me to deal with Monday morning school rush and sick babies this morning. Couldn't he see the panic in my eyes???
    Whinge over.

awww Tiff. Do they have colds or something more sinister ?

Today is officially my first day home alone with 3 kids. Andrew's holidays are over so now have to do the kindy/playgroup run all on my ownsome. I suppose I had better get my act into gear and get the boys dressed and Ashton fed.

Love

tiggy Guest

OH Kathryn,

Good Luck! I'm absolutely positive that you will be fine. I hope that everything goes smoothly.

Yeah, it started off as a cold and now they are both wheezy. Ivy's eardrum perforated yesterday and this morning she has a bit of a temp. Am calling the paed as soon as he opens up shop.

How are they feeling Tiff ??

I survived the kindy/playgroup day just. Lachlan was a pain walking home as he was tired and he can't use his pram anymore as Ashton has it. But we got there.

Have Ashton booked in to the GP on Friday for his 2wk health check.

Love

tiggy Guest

Kathryn,

They are ok. Ivy is a little worse for wear but Noah is happier this arvo.
    Glad to hear that you made it through the kindy/playgroup morning. You need a double stroller! I have three, want one?

Tiff, lol at having 3 double prams I have a 3 wheeler with a toddler seat on it, just one from kmart, and it's brilliant. Even Xander fits in the toddler seat, and he's about 18kg and tall for his age

I have a friend that has a universal trolley thing that a toddler can stand on behind the pram. So she is going to bring that in and see if it can attach to my pram for Lachlan. Not sure if he would actually use it or not though. Because Ashton is so small atm, lachlan can sit upright right at the front of the pram and Ashton can lay down behind him but that wont' last long LOL.

Love

KathrynI tried that with Bella after she was born, but the kids started sitting on her!...
    SimoneI got my three wheeler from Kmart as well, unfortunately Patrick won't lay in it!

tiggy Guest

Simone, have never had so many prams but the first one we bought is a gorgeous Emmalunga, that we got 2nd hand from ebay. The only problem with that one though is it is hard to turn. Good for long walks on straight roads!

The second one is more a stroller, side by side but the shops out here in the boonies have really skinny passages (can't think of the word or spelling stupid shriveled up brain of mine) and I kept bashing into and knocking down large amounts of food and tins It's good though for large stores and for feeding and handles well.
    Third pram DH bought because he was sick of my whiging re not being able to get through the shops. It's a front and back.

i had a skateboard after i had Declan (Xander was 20 months, but wouldnt use it until just after he turned 2) Anneliese loves her pram, only if she's sitting up though, as she cant see past the toddler seat otherwise. I have 7 prams/strollers. Dh keeps telling me to get rid of some, i must get them onto Ebay or something, as there's nothing wrong with any of them, i buy prams like some people buy clothes or shoes...

7 prams!! My god Simone!! do u actually swap and change them like clothes & shoes lol!

Time for a new thread girls

Love

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678