Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Premmie Mums #4

Thats great about the SBR's Kathryn, i remember Anneliese's cutoff was 170, and they always seemed to come back at 171 and they would have to put her under lights. I cant weigh Anneliese at home, i dont have scales... I used to have an eating disorder, and i was obsessed with weighing myself, so the only time i've weighed myself lately was drs appointments when i was pg!

Kath - great to hear that Ashton's jaundice levels were low

Tiff - i can relate to the specialty birthday cake. For Ella's b'day i made a cake with an individual muffin on top - just for Ella as she is highly allergic (anephelactic -sp? reaction to even a mouthful of something containing dairy) to eggs and milk. I searched high and low for a fruit cake recipe that didn't have any dairy...and found a tasty one. So Ella got to enjoy her very own cake

Rae, thats great about Ella's own cake, i bet she loved having her own special cake She's such a cutie

Thanks Simone -yeah she loved it...it was the first time she'd ever eaten anything like that and devoured it!! I had left over mixture and made mini muffins to freeze - we still have a few in the freezer. She loves them for a little treat

tiggy Guest

Rae, that's a great idea about a little mini cake for Ivy. I will have to steal it - hope you don't mind. I was just going to deny her cake! mean mummy that I am.

Awwww that is so sweet to do her own special cake. I would have never thought of something like that.

We took a few more photos of Ashton. So if you want to check them out here are the links.

www.theastroweb.com/baby/ashton5.jpg
    www.theastroweb.com/baby/ashton6.jpg
    www.theastroweb.com/baby/ashton7.jpg
    www.theastroweb.com/baby/ashton8.jpg

Love

Your a meanie tiff lol im lucky that the boys arent allergic to anything edible (except declan and strawberries, he gets a rash which goes after a few hours, he doesnt really love strawberries anyway, so its not a big prob) Xander allergic to soap and any products with perfumes in them. So he can never smell pretty. Lucky i have a girl to smell pretty now!

Great pics Kathryn, love the one of the 3 of them!

tiggy Guest

Kathryn, love those photos, your big boys look so in love!

Kathryn - those photo's are gorgeous - i love the one with all the boys too!

Tiff - steal away re: the individual cake idea - lol....it was nice for her to have her own cake to eat - not just have us all enjoy it while she ate fruit or something.

tiggy Guest

I just put some new photos on Ivy and Noah's site if anyone is interested.

Tooo cute Tiff. I love the pics of Ivy and Noah together with the backs together etc like in your ticker, also love the Santa hat and Ivy in her pink sun hat. Just adorable.

Love

tiggy Guest

AWWW thanks, Kathryn!

Tiff- great photo's! I love Ivy's little hat. I know i've said this b4 but they just have the most happiest grin's about them! i bet u get stopped all the time when u take them out!
    my mum & dad are driving down atm. we'r going to a wedding tomorrow & staying out the night, have a babysitter looking after Nix while the reception is on. First "unkown" babysitter, hope he goes alright!! its in like a retreat place so our room is in the same location as the reception anyway (i'll prob run back & check a few times through the night!)hope everyone has a great weekend!

Nic - enjoy the wedding...sounds like you'll have a great time

Tiff - those pics are gorgeous - you have two absolute cuties!!!

Nic-have fun at the wedding, and take full advantage of the babysitter... they are such a rarity

Good Morning Ladies,
    I just wanted to let you all know that Willow is fine now and is out of hospital.
    Thank you all for the best wishes.

Raven

Raven - so glad to hear that little Willow is out of hospital...i hope she is doing well and that you all can relax now that she is home with you all

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast