Thread: Buying Disposible Nappies Online

Default Buying Disposible Nappies Online

Hi Guys,

Just found this site and wondering if anyone has bought anything from them and what you thought.

They've got newborn Huggies at $53.86 for a bulk box of 144 and $98.27 for 288. Plus good prices for all other nappies and sizes also. from looking around I think that's a pretty good price.

Anyone have any experience with this website?

Whats the website.....LOL (like google words...dont post a link!)

Prices sound good for sure. Huggies are never cheap.

The 288 one sounds good but the 144 option works out the same to buy nappies from the supermarket (I calc'd both as 37c each). How much would you be paying for postage?

We ordered huggies online and it was handy having them delivered but we worked out if buy them on sale when they around $30-32 a box then its cheaper that way. Nice conveinience though!

We use Nappyland, as it works out so much more affordable! I often go into their store because its just down the road for me (I went there today) but most of these places have free delivery if you purchase over a certain amount and same day delivery if you order before 10 am (to certain areas).

I have found that if you buy nappies when on sale they work out cheaper in the long run. you just have to keep an eye out. However i did do a home dilevery for a whort time with my first and it was great that i didn't have to go out to get them.

If you have one close by, Toys R Us have them (Huggies) on sale regularly for $31. I think their regular price is $35, which is still cheaper than the supermarket

I know this is not answering your question but the Aldi nappies are about 28c each and are excellent, just as good as Huggies IMO

As soon as DD was out of the huggies newborn, I switched to Aldi nappies, and havent had a problem with them, they are $16 for a pack of 50. A friend of mine gave me a couple to try before I bought them, and I was v happy. Maybe you could nick some off a friend to try for a 24hr period.