Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How long does LH surge/+OPK last

Hi Missy Moo,

with me when I get a positive, they are the both the same bright red and they stay that way for a few days, then it goes back to one line (neg) so if they are different colours I would say they are neg. I will try to post a picture of the positive as I just did another one now. do you have an email address I could send it to you? it would be easier,

an in answer to your other quetions, you sure could be pregnant and get AF still but I would think it would shop up on HPT by now.

I only have one so far, but I read everything on Google!! google is the best for lots of answers!! hehe

bella
    xxx

oh thanks that would be awesome. send it to rpg9 @ optusnet. com.au ofcourse remoe the spacing lol

thanks heaps..

Hi Love,

just sent you an email now, I hope it helps.

got it thanks paula.

it is helpful except my forelife ones are different to yours. Mine are in hard plastic casing, hence why i reckon the lines have the pinkish tones to them.

thanks heaps though.

im just quite confused lol

I have HPT like that. sorry they are not the same. hopefully the colour gives you something to work with!!

Bella
    xx

got a negative OPK today. FINALLY!

I get to rest.

I feel like crap tho - I have what feels like a cold.

2WW, now.. but according to my chart it could be a 1WW.. TTOM is supposed to arrive on the 13th - as per my "normal 24 day cycle"

good luck bella and missy.. baby dust girls!

got a negative OPK today. FINALLY!

I get to rest.

I feel like crap tho - I have what feels like a cold.

2WW, now.. but according to my chart it could be a 1WW.. TTOM is supposed to arrive on the 13th - as per my "normal 24 day cycle"

good luck bella and missy.. baby dust girls!

Hi Kristy,

that's good you can finally stop and rest now!! tww wait has started for us!!

how are you going Missy Moo, neg yet??

My LH surge this cycle only lasted 12 hours, I have never had one that short, after my positive's on Saturday @ 10am & 3pm (the one I sent Missy via email) I got Neg's by 8pm and all day Sunday neg's x 3 test, so its over already it appears????? very strange as last month my LH surge lasted 3 days (48hours) lucky with DTD Friday night so still in with a chance. I will test again today just to make sure as it's day 14 today.

I am very confused, anyway AF is due 23rd December!!

bring on a BFP for Xmas what a lovely pressie that would be!!

good luck girls, keep me posted
    Bella
    xxx

Hey Bella,

wow, short hey? i really hope you get the ultimate pressie of all for xmas this year!

Me? well i ran out of OPK's... but i was thinking of buying different ones. Thing is the nausea is maintaing at this horrible rate/level.. and also, i was going over it all last night, i dont appear to have ovulated this month, i havent had the right CM... for alot of it i had clear CM, but it never did what it normally does. So, i had a look at my notes as the one fact that had me confused was i got the pinching or just some pain more to one side that i normally know is O, but it happened on CD8..WAY WAY to early for me. So looking at the fact we DTD the night before my last AF, CD8 fall's within 10 days.. and since about 4 days after CD8 i have been nauseas really bad so now im wondering, could i be? seeing as i honestly dont believe i have ovulated this month. Around the time i should/would of o'd i watch the CM factory closely and it just maintained at a pretty much just clear watery kinda CM.. of the last 2 days it has turned kinda whiteish but it is also drying up, or isnt as much.

So, im eiuther thinking i am UTD OR (which i bet will be more the case), i for osme reason have had one of those an-ovulatory months. I am off to research them actually as im not sure if nausea is one thing you get with one of those.

Ahh ok i gtg... thanks again gals...

ok well, nope... from what ive read this nausea isnt from an anovulatory cycle. Mind you, i have never had one (that i know of) so not sure why i thought of it... i guess cause i havent appeared to have O'd...

man this body stuff is mindmelding!

Missymoo, all that info sounds very hopeful.. have you done a HPT yet?

Yesterday I used the last two of my HPT - to get rid of them all and let my mind rest with all these pee tests and let "nature" take its course. And.. of course both were a BFN.

I dunno what i am going to do if I don't fall this month, I think I will have to go and see the dr and get some blood test done.

Missymoo, all that info sounds very hopeful.. have you done a HPT yet?

Yesterday I used the last two of my HPT - to get rid of them all and let my mind rest with all these pee tests and let "nature" take its course. And.. of course both were a BFN.

I dunno what i am going to do if I don't fall this month, I think I will have to go and see the dr and get some blood test done.

Hi Ladies,

I had work today, so replying now.

Missy have you done a HPT?? you just might be UTD!! my fingers and toes are crossed for you!! what is an anovulatory I am worried I might of had one now!! hehe I have never heard of it. I will google it. when is AF due??

Kristy when is AF due for you?? have you been trying since Sep this year??

Hi Bella,
    We have been trying since September 2008. Not long, but you know how it is.. you stop using contraception and expect it to happen straight away.

AF is due on the 13th of Dec (4 days to go and counting!) BUT.. because my OPKs were positive for so long I am wondering if its pushed AF a bit later. I use both mymonthlycycles.com and FF. My cycle averages 24 days.

I dont have any of the usual AF symptoms, no symptoms at all of pregnancy.. just average feeling I guess.

Hi Bella,
    We have been trying since September 2008. Not long, but you know how it is.. you stop using contraception and expect it to happen straight away.

AF is due on the 13th of Dec (4 days to go and counting!) BUT.. because my OPKs were positive for so long I am wondering if its pushed AF a bit later. I use both mymonthlycycles.com and FF. My cycle averages 24 days.

I dont have any of the usual AF symptoms, no symptoms at all of pregnancy.. just average feeling I guess.

Hi Kristy,

I hear ya about the trying and wanting it yesterday, this is our second cycle and I am getting worried if it dont' work this time!! at my age I won't waste much time if it's not happening I will be off to see a doctor!

wow 13th is just around the corner, you don't have long to wait now, fingers crossed you get your BFP!!!!!!!!!

I had a 24 day cycle, I OV on day 17 of it, then I went back to a 28 day Cycle and OV on day 12 so it could have happened later for you this time around.

keep me posted!!

Bella
    xxx

when was your last Positive OPK?? mine was saturday so I still have a week and a half to go around 23rd Dec for me.

Default still neg...

Hi Bella,
    I still got a BFN this morning....

My last OPK positve day was Friday the 5th.. but according to my menstrual chart AF should arrive on the Saturday 13th.... but it could well be the 20th too because of the timing of my ovulation... so I am in a bit of limbo..

I could still get a BFP.. it might be longer than I think.

Would be a nice Christmas Pressie

On another note, I saw a Dr yesterday and he said basically that he wont start testing till after 12months of trying- it got me a bit annoyed. There is no harm in checking my bloods at least - whats the big deal!!! I dont get it... but in the same breath he said he can check my Hubbies sperm - as its "easy" - should I get a second opinion if I dont fall this month???

I had my uterus and ovaries checked in August to make sure everything is "functioning" structrally in that department. I got the AOK...

Hi Kristy.

yeah if you Ov so late you need to move your date back, I Ov 3 days early so I think AF is now Due 20th Dec for me. but you never know it could still come 24th Dec. thats if I am not pregnant, I have tenderness in my boobs so thats a good sign, but I don't want to get my hopes up as it could be my mind playing tricks on me!!

I would get a second oppion and I would say to the doctor you have been trying for 12 months, If i don't fall this month of Jan 09 I am off to the Doctors I will be telling them I have been trying for 12mths as I am a bit older so I need to get number 2 under way. hehe

good idea to get the husband swimmers checked thats something I will do also if I have trouble getting pregnant.

good that you had all the fittings checked and got the AOK, hehe

good luck and keep me posted girls!!

hopefully we all get our BFP's for Xmas!!!! thats all I want for Xmas! oh and a Iphone! hehe

how are you missy Moo??

Bella
    xxxx

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast