Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How long does LH surge/+OPK last

i did hpt bfn mayb 2 early...
    im 29 ...does it make it a difference

HI Hun,

reason I asked for your age is ferlity is higher under 30, so your chances are higher than mine thats for sure.
    could still be to early hun, I have been ready some women get a positive at 9 DPO and others takes 1 or even two weeks after AF being due.
    Bella
    xxxx

well im secretly hoping i am.... not sure if thats right but thats the truth although dp doesnt know i am even going through this or doing this atm........so i feel so sneaky
    so i hope that its 2 early to tell if im pg or not ....
    but i did tell him i was off the pill just hope he hasnt 4got....

hey I know how you feel, I tried to trick my husband in to number 2 a few times, but he is to smart for me!! my mum use to trick my dad for years, I have 13 brothers and sister so he is super dumb!! hehe

good luck hun!! hope it works for you!!
    bella
    xxx

Bella- well ive never exactly tricked him as we spoke about the 4 kids...... i would tell him im not on anything...and we would alwayd dtd usually pullin out so i wouldnt fall pg... but there would b times were we got a bit lazy and didnt feel like pulling out and we would b like woops .... and thats about the size of it ....altough this time im a bit confused .. if he realises im off the pill or not cause he hasnt done the pull out method....a bit scarey really... i have a feeling he may have forgotten,,, and he will blame it on me .. im very worried about it...

wow to your parents ... ya mum must of had smooth births ,, well i hope she did anyway,,, my dp father comes from 16,,,, crazy,,,, really lol ... dont think we will get 2 that stage... we would b broke lol

savina
    xx

Hi Savina,

sorry I didn't mean it sound like you are tricking him hun, sorry. I so hope it all turns out ok for you, surely he will be ok once it happens, he will get over it espically once the gorgeous bub is born. I would love to have a few more myself, your very blessed children are everything!

yeah my mum was a bit baby crazy, I started later in life so I would't have to many, everyone always thought I would follow in her foot steps! no way! hehehe

so true on little girl is sending me broke!! haha

good luck hun, happy to chat anytime.
    Bella
    xxxx

when i did mine for my last i got the lh surge for 2 days on my test they hd to be as dark as the tester line and i made my hubby DTD every day and a few days after and we had our baby boy but i dont get my AF til 5 mths after i stop breastfeeding and i didnt get my AF at all after my second as i got pregnant first try. my first took 13 mths to get my AF and after my third took 11 mths so i should start O nextmonth if the pattern remains

bella... - i really hope he would come around after last time who knows he went weired... very scarey only time will tell.. i keep saying 2 myself i shouldnt jump the gun and get worked up as i dont know if in utd yet...but thats real hard...
    oh and no probs appologies excepted i wasnt oofended at all just didnt want u all 2 get the wrong impression .... but i guess this time round it will seem that way...

i just dont understand if he has 4gotten im off the pill i dont know how 2 approach him either in case he goes off cause he has 4gotten...

im goin 2 b very bust goin 2 work 2 day then this arvo we goin on the inlaws houseboat for the new yr.. so this will b good 2 get my mind off the 2ww... although cause im a house cleaner u always have time 2 your self so i know ill b thinkin about the 2ww alot well i will try not 2...
    thanks for listening
    savina

OMG!! Congratulations Savina!!!

how you feeling about it? is hubby ok??

I wish you much joy and happiness hun!!
    bella
    xxx

bella- thanks 4 that.. dp hasnt spoke about it since so im not 2 sure. but i have an idea and i dont want 2 talk about it 2 him in case he isnt ready i will wait until he wants 2 talk that may b the safe way 4 me atm,,,
    ive been wondering how your 2ww wait is goin?

Hi Savina,

yeah I agree wait till he brings it up.

well my TWW has just started, it's only 1 DPO today, so long way to go, so hoping for a BFP!!!

good luck hun!! I so hope it all works out, your husband will come around a child is a gift from god!

Bella
    xxx

just wondering with OPK how many times ppl get a faint test line when they're not near o... How many get 2 lines all through without being +

Hi Monika.
    with the OPK's not so much the lines you need to worry about it's the colour of the lines, you can have LH in your body all the time and the test can pick it up, but when your going to Ovulate the LH gets really strong making two lines of the same colour (very strong pink/red) the test line needs to be the same colour or stronger than the control line, if so then you have a positive OPK, if you have red Control line and Pink Test line thats a neg,

I usally start to get the 2 lines one red one pink (neg) on day 11 and 12 followed by a 2 red ones on day 13 Positive so I know when it's going to come, it usually last positive with me for 48 hours then I go back to one red one pink (neg) for a day or so, then back to one line.

hope this makes sense
    Bella
    xxx

Hi Bella,

so the 2ww has just started....best thing 2 do keep ya self busy so u dont do ya head in like i did its a very anxoius time... thinkin of u and wishing u heaps of success with the bd and hoping u get a bfp very soon

dp hopefully will come around , im still not mentioning it until he does . its hard.

savina
    xx

Default :)

hi,

i got my first positve opk yesterday and am going to do another one today.... my dh and i have been at everynight since my period stoped... this is our 6th month of trying for baby #3 and im desprate for it to happen this month!!

im so nervous and iv got ages to wait....

good Luck Billykat!! I know how your feeling I am only on 6 DPO still have over a week a go!

hey at least you have given it a really good chance!! hope this is your month and mine for that matter!!
    bring on the BFP's!

Bella
    xxx

thank you so much.... hope so too for the both of us! you have to let me know what happens.... fingures crossed for you. how are you finding opk?? are you using anything alse? thats all im using.... and counting back 14days from when my periods due lol.

Hi Billy,
    thanks! will keep you posted it's 6 DPO today, can't remember when I got sore (.)(.) with my 1st but I don't really have them yet, I know if I get them I am prego for sure. as I don't ever get them otherwise, yes I only use OPK's, I did buy a maybe baby but it was to much work and I have thought about taking temps but thats to much work as well, sticking with OPK's they worked with my 1st one, the trick is to baby dance when you get your positive and if you want a boy do it to the very end if you keep testing. my surge last for about 48 hours.
    keep me posted how you go.
    Bella
    xx

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast