Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: How long does LH surge/+OPK last

I know its so hard to keep it a secret!

See you over @ Belly Buddies due ~ November 16th-30th 2009!!!!

ill try and find that tread later

o bellarose, im trying to set up facebook... how do you add pple????

Hi Billykat,
    it's wonderful we all got UTD on the same cycle, it's a very lucky tread, thats 3 out of 3, hehe!

I have only told very close people that I would feel ok to tell if I MC as well, if you stick by that you will be fine!

keep me posted.
    Pamela
    xx

you need to registar 1st hun, then you can add friends, if you like I can send you and invite I just need your email address, you can pm me if you like.
    Pamela

i tryed to reg but having probs lol (my computer, keep closing the page) are you coming over to the babies due november 16-30th???

wait i c you have

Hi Hun,

yep I have been over there last night! haha so it begins, I have woken up with MS this morning, I don't feel well at all, I know it's a good sign!!

Pamela
    xx

yay m/s lol its part of the fun (kinda) have you done any reserch about how to help it?? did you get it if dd??? i had it bad with the last two all day everyday for about 4 months!!!! im expecting that again

Default lucky thread ?

Hi, I know this is an old thread....
    but I read through it and you all got UTD
    Hoping it is LUCKY!

Me and DP have been trying for 13 months , I am on day 14 and had positive OPK yesterday, negative today. So must be time to BD. Here's hoping for a BFP this month

We are finally off to the doctor on Wednesday too.

Best of luck to everyone TTC

littlemissmountain, BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!!!!! i really hope this is the month for you!!! fingers and toes are crossed!!!!!

Wow you are still there BillyKat
    Thanks for the good wishes, I am sooooo hopeful that this month might be the one!

So great that your little one came along... how long were you TTC for?

LMM
    x

Hi Littlemiss, yes we all got preggo and ended up in the same due date group as well, it's sure was a great and lucky tread for us!! good luck hope it works for you and for my 3rd when I start trying!!

all the best for wedesday!!

here we are Billy back where we started!! haha how are you love?

Quote Originally Posted by littlemissmountain View Post
    Hi, I know this is an old thread....
    but I read through it and you all got UTD
    Hoping it is LUCKY!

Me and DP have been trying for 13 months , I am on day 14 and had positive OPK yesterday, negative today. So must be time to BD. Here's hoping for a BFP this month

We are finally off to the doctor on Wednesday too.

Best of luck to everyone TTC

hi girls

littlemissmountain, we got UTD on or 8th month of trying!!! this will be your first??

Bella, haha... the thead we meet in. your thinking of a third oneday??... how exciting!!! would love to have a forth myself but wont be for a few years yet before we even think about it!!! we are hoping to buy a house before christmas... it will be great to feel settled for awhile first! how are you and your wee babes?? are you still poping into the born november thead?? i just cant keep up with it theses days... so many people in it ect... im happy with the wee group on facebook that i sheared my pregnancy with

thanks ladies!
    No, this is my 13th month trying!! Lucky 13
    I am about to turn 31, DP almost 37... so hoping we can have our first before too much more time passes. Typical male... he is dreading going to the doctor on Wednesday! I don't mind, will be happy to learn something and hopefully it's positive.

Bellarose - GOOD LUCK! are you going to start trying soon?
    and Billykat, best of luck with buying a house.... we moved interstate and bought ours in January, such a good feeling

littlemissmountain, i ment your first bubs lol.... you have just mentioned it is!! good luck for wednesday... if there is a prob it maybe somthing simple and ull be UTD in no time... keep me posted id love to hear the good news sometime soon!!!

Hi Ladies,
    back were we started billy, funny!! lets hope we are here again TTC! hehe maybe in a year or so for me! I would love one more! how is your little one going, is she on the move?? I have a little comando on my hands and he is standing up on furniture every chance he gets, its all over for us almost! he just has to build up his speed now!

wow 13 month little miss it must be driving you crazy, trying for 6 months was sending me mad, I hope this is your month!!! would love to hear some good news for you!!!

yeah haven't been on for ages billy I am like you I like the facebook group to! good luck on the house front huni!! hey are you a bon jovi Fan I hear he is doing NZ as well!!

hQUOTE=billykat;2387830]hi girls

littlemissmountain, we got UTD on or 8th month of trying!!! this will be your first??

Bella, haha... the thead we meet in. your thinking of a third oneday??... how exciting!!! would love to have a forth myself but wont be for a few years yet before we even think about it!!! we are hoping to buy a house before christmas... it will be great to feel settled for awhile first! how are you and your wee babes?? are you still poping into the born november thead?? i just cant keep up with it theses days... so many people in it ect... im happy with the wee group on facebook that i sheared my pregnancy with [/QUOTE]

Bella, he sounds sooo cute!! goes way to quick a!!! Ella is crawling and getting into anything and everything!!! ya forget how full on it can be lol.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast