Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: How long does LH surge/+OPK last

iv only taken the one... i dont even think they have them here (that iv seen) in new zealand. i might take another test on wednesday, maybe. the line of the test came up straight away at 11 dpo its not as faint as in is it there or is it not, its deffenitly there im more worried its a falsie... guess i just have to wait and see.... isnt waiting the worset!!!!!!!!!!!!

The waiting is a killer!!! Keep me posted sweet VERY exciting, fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

HI Mrs Mac and billykat

Congrats on your BFP MrsMac we are due a day apart, I am due 18th November, 2009!

this must be a lucky thread indeed!!

how are you today Billykat, is today the day you will test again?? it should be stronger by now, come on BFP!!!!!!!!!

oh yes BillyKat, thats how I felt, I really thought AF was going to come anyway, it sure felt like it, my friend that is due 25th November is having the same thing right now, so don't stress hun it's normal I have now missed a period by 5 days!!!! and the feeling is gone now!

Pamela
    xxx

How did you go with testing BillyKat??

thank you bellarose for the encouragement i really need it!!! i have just brought a first response dip stick (not sure what sensitivity they are?? doesnt say) and i will do it tomorrow morning, same day as af is due. im so scared it will be bfn!!!
    thanx girls for the suport, will let you know soon after i test tmorrow enjoy your day.

bellarose, what where the sensitivity of each test you used????

Oh exciting, definitely let us know how you go Frer are great

they are not avalible in new zealand!!!!! what dpo did you test??? mrsmc??? how many tests did you do? what sensitivites?????? sorry bout the hundred questions lol

Hi BillyKat,

the 1st reponse I had come up positive on DPO 12 really strong, I did two test of the 1st reponse and the ebay cheapies I did on 9 DPO and 10 DPO very faint BFP, then did more Ebay cheapies on DPO 12 and DPO 14 very strong. so very sensative hun.

I will be waiting for your news, will be checking my iphone all day long!

good luck huni, I so hope you get your BFP!!!

hey do you have facebook?

Pamela
    xxx

I GOT ANOTHER BFP!!!!!!!!!! faint but not as faint!!!!! no, i dont have facebook.

i dont think its really going to sink in till after i miss af which is due today!!bellarose, have you started telling ppple yet or you still waiting??

Hi Hun,

thats fantastic news!! I told you a line is a line! your UTD!!!!!! YAY!! what a lucky tread!!!

I have only told very close family and a few very very close girlfriends, waiting to be further along to tell everyone else, even tho I want to yell it out to everyone and anyone!! haha

here to us sharing the next 8 months together!!
    Pamela
    xx

it really is funny we all got utd same cycle lol. its still kinda hard to beleave, has being preg sunk in 4 u?? and dh?? def stay in contacted over this time we can compair notes!!!

ok lol how do you do the whole pregnancy ticker thing lol??

Congrats BillyKat!!! Thats fantastic!! It hasn't really sunk in for me mentally that I am UTD yet, though physically I feel it

I am not 100% sure, but I think I was 10DPO when I got BFP. Its a long story, but I thought I O'd on CD 11 but I actually think now it was CD19, making when I got the BFp either 10DPO or 18DPO.

Congrats again hun!!!!! Add me to MSN if you wanna chat

congrats to you too. yay so great. dont have msn lol. have you stated telling pple mrsmc??

I have told a few people I have told my cousin and best friend, and hubby has told his best friend, and the girls on the other board I write on, but thats it I am dying to tell everyone though lol.

thats so kool i have told my best friend about my first bfp but not todays one yet. i want to tell evryone but i have to be a 100% sure i am!!!! but everyone knows we are trying and will proberly start asking soon if i did this cycle.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast