Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: How long does LH surge/+OPK last

I THINK, today is 13DPO, and BFN.

My temp was 36.83 this morning!!!! I am hoping it keeps going up!!!

Do you know, I have looked around the whole town I live in, and First Response Early Result tests, are gone. Someone has bought them all!! I have tried every supermarket, chemist, everywhere!! So have Pregnosis which I think has good sensitivity (am I right?) and Confirm, which says 14 days past ovulation.

Though there is a tiny possibility I am 7DO (if I had a later O date) so just going to keep testing every day or two and see what happens. I am impatient!!!

did you get af or bfp yet mrsmc??
    bella... hope thigs are going well with your tww.

Hi Billykat,

I have some news for you!!!!!!!! I did a test this morning, I got my BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!

and I have to say I did a test on DPO 10 and 11 with EBAY cheapie and they were positive but so so faint, so I waited till today and ebay cheapie is darker and Ist Response x 2 are really dark two lines! something else that is funny I have no symtoms to even speak off, boobs are huge like normal leading up to AF so I really thought not this month, but the test don't lie, I have been super tired tho and I am really sick with Flu!!

good luck hun, I hope it's your month as well we can share this together!!
    let me know
    Bella
    xxx

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU YAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!

you must be so happy, that is great news

i dont know hat to say..... expect you deserve it, you lucky thng you!!
    hows dh?? over the moon?

wow, thats just great.

Hi Darl.

yeah Hussies is wrapped, but doesn't want me to tell anyone, but thats ok, I can tell you and a few others on another board, that helps me get it out! I just don't beilve it I guess still as I don't have any symtoms!

we got our BD timing perfect this month so I was super scared it was not going to work if it didn't work it would have proved something was wrong in my mind, so thank goodness and another funny

yea it would be hard to beleave and alot to take in after so long.
    did you chart this month?? can i see if ya did? so how many cycles has it been now?? i am at 5dpo guess well see what happens

congrats to your whole fam

Hi Billykat,
    sorry didn't get to post properly before!!

well I did start to chart, and it was working fine I had my coverline worked out, at day 12 had a huge drop and positive OPk and day 13 had a huge temp rise, so I had ov on Day 13 then my temp stay up till dPO 5 then it dropped again, DPO 6 went back up till DPO 8 then dropped again, DPO 9 went back up but was below the coverline for 3 mornings in a row, so FF took out my OV and didn't know when I had OV, so to be honest charting didn't work well for me, and I am sick with Flu so don't know if that had something to do with it, but I had two days of Positive OPk's and just made sure we BD on that night which we did, so we only did it once. this was our 5th try but to me it was our 1st as our Timing was out with every other try, if you remember I was saying we never BD on a positive OPK it was always the night before and I was hoping the swimmers would live long enought, and the reason for that was I was trying for a girl and my husband it's to hard to get two nights of BD in a row with him, so I was always trying to time it on OPK's but I keep getting the postive on different days each cycle if that makes sense! all I know is this time we did the same thing we did with the 1st (isabella) and it's worked!!!

I got my 1st positive on DPO 9 very very faint tho, but today on DPO 12 it was DARK and come up straight away!!!!!!!!!

let me know how you go hun, I so hope it's your month as well.

Bella
    xxx

hi,

how you going?? would you beleave this??? im 11 dpo and i just got a faint bfp!!!! i cant get to excited till i conferm with another test in a couple of days but theres deffinity a pink faint second line!

Hi BillyKat,

Congrats!!!!! a line is a line!!!!!!!!!!!! I had the faintest of lines at DPO 9 and 10 didn't test DPO 11 but DPO 12 (1st reponse) it was super strong! test with that brand if you can hun. it will come up!! your UTD for sure!! how exciting our Due dates are like a week apart or so!!

Pamela
    xxx

i hope is for sure, is a discover one step think they made by the same company.
    i just dont wanna get to excited just incase.... i cant beleave it tho, 8 months trying.
    yes we will only be just over a week or so apart. havnt told dh, he is at work. hope he dont say its to faint to count but iv had so many neg so its easy to see its a def line, will test again in a few days with a different brand.

Hi Hun,
    like I said a line is a line, the doctor told me they are so acurate these days and that they use the same ones to test us. I haven't heard of that brand, but me and my friend (who is also a week behide me) got Early BFP's on 1st reponse. her line was so faint as well could barley see it, she had a blood test the next day to confirm it, her HCG was 18.2 thats pregnant!

your pregnant for sure! looks like this is our month! yay!
    Pamela
    xx

i know its so funny that we both go utd at the same time!! keep in touch with me during your pregnancy. congrats to you again, i can say that to you now without being so jealous hahahaha. hope all goes well. ill let you know when i confirm in a few days.

thanks Hun,
    I understand that feeling! I was having it as well.
    they say it comes in 3's so you will be the 3rd one this month I know.
    keep me posted when you confirm, we will have to stay in touch over this journey!

xxx

Thanks for asking BillyKat , got BFP!!!!!!!!! I see Congrats are in order for you as well - YAHOOO!!!!!!!!!!

thats fantasic, this must be a lucky thread lol. as i said tho im not getting excited yet as im not due for af till wednesday and it was so faint and now im having mild af pains... did you round when af was due???

My gosh, I was in SO SO much pain around AF time, really sore. I had to go for a walk and even that didn't help.. I took Panadol and that didn't help, I was soooo sure AF was on her way!!!!!!!!!!!!

Until AF shows.... you're in with a chance!!

funny enough dh is counting it as a bfp which of course it was but im so worried it was wrong.... feel better now knowing you had af pain too lol. they say it is normal but till missing my period i wont be really sure its true.

Have you tried testing with a FRER test at all? I found them the best and quickest to show!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast