Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Huge thumbs up to Lullaby Conceptions

Fire Fly Guest

No Deb, sorry but your going for a BFP next time. Lol, not negotiable.

Kerrie - I reckon I would still be poas (lullaby of course) even if I had ten kids. Nothing more satisfying or reassuring than seeing that time and time again!

Fire Fly Guest

Well so much for will power, i did the last test. Im hopeless. Have to order more now. Oh well, at least there cheap to buy now.
    Yes i totally agree Harjacmum, i looking forward to seeing those 2 lines again, never thought i would.

Ah I see you have been testing on the side hey Kerrie! You are a HPT Nazi! LOL. Not to worry, I know I tested heaps when I was TTC.

Fire Fly Guest

Trust you to sneak in here and bust me, Lol. I cant help myself. I really looking forward to seeing those 2 lines again. Funny hey considering we were so undecided a month ago.

I am going to order some HPT's today. I prefer to use a cup rather than mid-stream so should I order the ones with plastic or the cheaper ones? I don't use OPK's so I am only after some HPT's at this stage. Also is there a kit rather then individually. I should probably e-mail Jodie at Lullaby but I thought I would ask here first.

Debbie Lee Guest

Gemma - yep.. the cheaper HPT's are pee in a cup ones (I prefer that too).

Thumbs up Another BIG THUMBS UP

Well I would like to give Jodie another big thumbs up.

Jodie has been supplying my opk/hpt needs now for over 12 months and those little sticks have helped me to conceive four little angel babies.

I just got off the phone from ordering my latest stash as I am back on the TTC bandwagon!
    JOdie you are just a beautiful person to deal with, helpful, compassionate and I feel blessed to have you cross my path...

I just ordered my new thermometer today

Looks like we will both be getting busy!

Hope so!

I put in an order yesterday afternoon for some pre-seed and it arrived this morning. Absolutely marvellous service.

When I work through my current stash of HPT's and OPK's I'll be ordering more from lullaby as they are much quicker than where I use to get them from.

Now I just have to wait to see what this pre-seed is like to use. Maybe I'll wrap it up and put it under the Christmas tree for my DH. LOL

Belinda,
    I used preseed to conceive one pregnancy.
    It was really good to use - easy one squirt package!
    It was a natural kinda feeling - if you get my drift! :eek:

I got my goodies and are very happy. DH wasnt too keen on the pre-seed at first, but happy this morning!

Debbie Lee Guest

LOL Summer... glad you could sway your DH

sarah, what is the thermometer you have ordered? what is the most accurate one? I am willing to give anything a go, as it has been 18 months now of TTC - will also get some Ovulation tests - which ones are most sensitive? I don't mind if it is midstream ones...whatever is best.
    thanks heaps.

Hi Runnermum,

So to butt in, just wanted to mention that there is no difference between the ovulation Midstream and ovulation strip test - the midstream test is more convenient though if you need to test in an office environment etc where pulling out a cup and dipping a test in can be a little awkward in front of colleges )

There is a difference between the HCG tests though. The HCG midstream (10miu) is more sensitive than the hcg strip test (20miu).

Hope that helps.

Baby blessings everyone!!
    Jodie xx

Runnermum, the thermomter Sarah was getting is a digital one which goes to 2 decimal points so you can see even the slighest movement. I have one and it really does help a lot.
    I defaintly think the midstream are so much easier than the strip ones. Ive just swapped, although they are a little more expensive (POAS obbessed here). i still have a heap of strip ones to use though.
    Well 6dpo, first cycle using preseed. for us. I will be using a lullaby preggy test probably before Boxing day when FF has given the test date.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast