Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Positive OPK??

Default Positive OPK??

I just did an OPK and it came up positive!! Well, the 2nd line is as dark as the control line thats for sure however if i look closely the 2nd line is half dark and half light on the other side of it.... does that matter?? hard to explain!

I've only ever received faint 2nd line's on OPK's which mean it's negative so this is my first positive....

I have been drinking a few glasses of lemonade & had pee'd only 1hr prior so didn't expect it to be even positive!!

I guess this means i'll ovulate tomorrow then?? Last cycle it was cd18.

I'll post a pic in my gallery now..... someone please look at it and tell me what you think!

*edit* ok i just posted it and its disappeared out of the member galleries?!?!?!? Where did it go?????
    Last edited by Tanya; March 2nd, 2008 at 10:16 AM.

it's in the gallery now and it's definately a positive!! I find that when i was using the LC opks half of the test line would be darker than the other half. Not sure why that is but the funny thing is it would only happen when i got a positie result - never when the line was fainter.

Good luck this cycle Renstar

Yep, i found it too, and its a positive test for sure!!!!

Good luck!! have heaps of fun over the next few days!!

Definate positive renstar! None of mine ever came up that clearly!

Looks positive to me!

Renstar,
    I am thinking i hope you have had a busy weekend dtd,in all its different pozzies.hehe. Have fun with it girl. And may the ferilised follicle be with you. Let this month b yours girl. I really hope so.

Aw thanks heaps girls! for all of you looking at my OPK! It was so exciting and I just kept wishing it was a HPT instead!!!

YAY! Never had a positive OPK before....the 2nd line came up within 1minute so didnt have to wait the 5mins!!! I did one this morning but it was before 10am and they say not to do that, anyway it was very faint 2nd line so i'd say my LH surge has passed!!!

So does that mean O day was yesterday then!!!??? we're still going to dtd tonight and tomorrow too.... then we should be well covered!

Thank you to you all for your well wishes...

Ren it's probably today though could have been last night - that rise looks like an O rise, but it's most common to ovulate the day after a pos OPK (FF says 12-48 hours).

Hope you caught the egg!

Thanks Sally! Last cycle I ovulated cd18 aswell so yay that means i'm definitely regular every cycle!!! :P

DH said 'so why are we missing it then?' and i said "i dont know!!" lets just hope this month is it!!!! we have always dtd at the right times!

If we dtd tonight do you think we'll have a HIGH chance?

YAY on your positive OPK. Get BDing girlfriend!!!!! Sending you guys heaps and heaps of baby dust.
    When asking if you have a high chance this cycle did you guys BD before your positive OPK or from when you got that onwards? You'll have to refresh my memory. You get a positive OPK when you have a LH surge and you get that surge right before O'ing. That right?

Ren I have just had a quick look at your chart and you certainly do have it covered on the BD front. I had to laugh at how much you and DH have been BD'ing. My DH would be so incredibly jealous of yours. You're making me look bad. I've got everything crossed that this the month for you guys!! I'll be stalking you.

Nurse Dan we certainly have covered our bases haven't we!? We've tried the every 2nd day thing and that didn't work so we figured may aswell dtd every day and besides, DH has been loving every minute of it so I am just trying to keep up with him!! In a few days he'll probably feel a bit of a 'drought' tee hee.... I'm so tired!!
    Tee hee I said to DH that when I'm finally UTD one day, that we won't be BD as much so make the most of it now!! LOL

I put in some fake temps for tomorrow and tues (36.3 and 36.4) and FF gave me coverline of cd17 as ovulation day so yesterday! can't wait to see what happens over next 2-3 days.

We'd love to go BD now but we have someone working on our roof at the moment LOL so we'll have to wait until he leaves!!!!!
    Last edited by Shanti; March 2nd, 2008 at 05:33 PM.

wishing you the best of luck hun, I really hope this is your month!

Thank you Starrysky! H&H pregnancy! I bet you still can't believe it!!

Hi all

First time post! Am about to start OPK testing today. Hoping for the same good news as Renstar!

Well, the OPK was right! FF gave me a coverline this morning when I entered my temp! YAY! (see chart)

Good luck to you aswell Bobin! Hope you receive a nice dark positive OPK!!

How exciting renstar- good luck!! I hope you catch the eggie this month!!!

Sending lots of

And of course....

Good luck!!!

Looking good so far Ren. Got everything crossed you this month!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast