Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: very confused......

Kerrie - I think it was definitely a good idea to get a blood test - I agree you need to know for sure. I'm sure you guys will manage if your p/g again - your going to be a very busy mummy thats for sure! I'm sure you'll get all your reno's done eventually - just think you'll get the baby bonus - hehehehe.
    OK - Good luck today! Thinking of you!

*LOL* Yeah, the baby bonus will help with the kitchen *LOL* But we'll have to get Kat moved into a bed soon then. I don't think we could handle 3 cots in one house *LMAO*

ok, well results came back negative so I have NFi what is going on except my body is playing hell with me. Don't know what to think about why my body is doing this....

Oh Kerrie - It must be so confusing...Have you thought of maybe going to a naturopath or something that may be able to give you something naturally to help your hormones etc. Otherwise I don't know what to say....Big hugs!

Fire Fly Guest

Kerrie, thats great, dont know where ive been to miss your news. Must of been a bit of a relief for you. Told you talking to DH was a must. Thats why you married him, so you can talk about ANYTHING.
    I think after the second bub our bodys must take longer to work them selves out. I had all the signs of being pg and did 3 tests in 3 weeks but kept coming back neg. Now i know why my body has been so all over the place. AF came back. Yay.
    Now though im thinking, gee we can really fall now so its really crunch time to really be sure. I think if DS wasnt so young i would go for it but he is still really young.

Hope you start feeling back to normal soon, whatever that feeling like. Im happy for you that you have an answer anyway, takes away the stress hey.

certainly does take away some of it. However, Kat fell and hit her head on friday, then friday night started vomitting constantly. So off to hosp we trot. Turns out she picked up gastro when I dragged them up to Dr with me. Jess has it now and so does John so YAY. Back to stressland. Add to that we sent Jess to mums place (with sis and her kids too) when Kat was in hosp, now jess has it it looks like they'll all get it too. Seems the whole of sydney has it as Westmead was packed to the rafters when we left yesterday....

Fire Fly Guest

Oh god how great for you. DD started vomitting yesterday to. Hopefully DS doesnt get it. Fingers crossed the B/Fng keeps it away. Hope you ALL get better and feel good soon. Gee what else hey, you arent haveing the best of times lately hey.
    Get a lotto ticket, you may actually win, LOL.

we had one in last night's draw. Obviously didn't win as we'd have been notified by now. Kat's brighter now and Jess is starting to keep fluids down so..... I'm feeling like crap but having to do the washing etc or else we'll run out of clothes *LOL*. Oh and still no AF.....crazy old coot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12