Let me know if you need that lift Sal, it isnt too far to go out your way.
Lea x
Let me know if you need that lift Sal, it isnt too far to go out your way.
Lea x
Im not sure if i can make next Wednesday....i have peole coming and all they tell me is between 10-5...not to helpful!
Bummer, don't you hate that Kim![]()
Are you finally getting the bed sorted out wednesday kim?
I cant make it wed this week - I'm going out to Caroline Springs to See Traceys bub! (anther BB girl)
I am working the following wed too but the one after that i am free i think!
Nope bed got sorted the day we all met up them couple weeks ago!!
This time its the damn oven.....been here 2 days this week...and coming back next week to hopefully fix it once and for all!
I would have loved to tomorrow - but the diary is already full. Hopefully next time (next week??)
I have doc appt for my 2.5 yr Lachy and must do food shopping in the afternoon - otherwise we won't eat on the weekend!!! I'm battling with trying to get Lachy's nappies normal. Does that sound gross??? Well his nappies are and I'm so sick of it. There's no way I can toilet train him in this state. I've been trying all of the food type things - eliminating,chaning to soy etc etc. But nothing has really worked. Looks like we are off for a full work up!!! Great!! Not looking forward to it. Has anyone else had this type of issue and if so any ideas??
Good luck with the drs!
WE have a paed appt 22nd aug to get full work up on my almost 3yo.. not for same reasons exactly but want to rule out any allergies/diabetes etc
Bookmarks