Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Any Mothers Group In Cairns!

Ok thanks, I joined Cairns Mummies

Hey Kiten89,
    im also a stranded mum in cairns with no car - I live near Raintrees if you know the area - you can find me on facebook also zoe weller with a photo of my little blonde haired boy

x

rhyb Guest

Im an avid pedestrian (if I say at that it sounds like its a personal choice not a situation I deal with lol) Are there many mummies near Geckos??

im about a 20 minute drive from gecko's - I wouldnt like to guess how long that would take to walk

rhyb Guest

lol Im at Smithfield I just bus it thankfully

With triplets and a 19 month old? You're brave !

Default moved to cairns in feb 2010

hi im candice, im 20 years old and mummy to riley who is 2 in july. i moved here from perth and dont really know anyone yet and am interested in meeting some mums my age

Default history of

hey guys im from cairns i made a facebook page for Cairns mummies or mummies to be we use to meet up every monday but now voting on what day.

Cairns mummies | Facebook

Check it out JOIN and if u need anything else just comment that or ring me. my phone number is on that link. And there are 90 mums or mums to be so far on that page HAVE FUN

Steph aka Cairns Mummies
    xxx

rhyb Guest

Hey candice Im rhiannon (20) with Aiden (2 in june) and Sienna Bella and Ruby (4 months today) were at smithfield

Default hi rhiannon

i have u as a friend on facebook from cairns mums

Smile New to Cairns

Hi Ladies,

I have recently moved to Cairns with my partner and do not know anybody. I am 21weeks pregnant, this is our first baby

I have been looking out for any type of mothers groups etc that I may be able to come along to so I can meet other mums as well and start making some good friends up here as I currently know nobody and no have family up here either.

Hope to hear back from you.
    Macca87

Default new to belly belly

hi there beautiful beauties,,
    ive lived in cairns for the last few years , and have recently became a mum to a beautiful girl 3mths,,
    im looking to meet people in similar situations !!!
    i dont currently drive but am trying to get my license next week so ill be mobile and up for adventures
    i would like to meet up and have a cuppa and a chat (though now im not allowed to drink caffinated drinks,)
    am free most days and keen to meet up

rhyb Guest

where abouts are you jo? were at smithfield

Quote Originally Posted by rhyb View Post
    where abouts are you jo? were at smithfield
    im in cairns ,, manunda,, still trying to move out that way!! would love to meet you,, im bit busy painting faces(always suckered into kiddy parties!) and firetwirling this weekend but am mobile next week,, love your little ones names!!
    thanks so much for replying!! :-)
    hello kitten89 dont feel lonely give me a buzz and ill come visit :-) im just up the road abit,, short bus ride

Default Hello All

Hi I am looking to meet up with mums who live around clifton beach as i dont currently drive its a bit hard to get any where else I have two little girls the oldest is two this month and the yougest is 8 weeks It would be great if they had some play mates close by. We love going to the park and beach if there is anyone who would love to meet up for picnics in the park let us know.

Default Manunda Mum

Hey Jo...where abouts in Manunda are you? Im a bored mum/housewifey with a 23 month old boy, we live in McCormack Street Manunda..... Im on facebook zoe weller (with a pic of my boy in a bikini and ponytail).....

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe View Post
    Hey Jo...where abouts in Manunda are you? Im a bored mum/housewifey with a 23 month old boy, we live in McCormack Street Manunda..... Im on facebook zoe weller (with a pic of my boy in a bikini and ponytail).....
    koolio hope it was you i just messaged,, going away until the 5th july but would love to catch up when i get back,, im on severin street so not to far :-) look forward to hearing from you!!

Red face Mummies in Cairns??

Hi Everyone,
    I'm a 26 year old mum to a 1yr old boy. My boyfriend, son & I are moving to Trinity Beach in a few weeks time. I don't know anyone in the area and I'm hoping to find some other mums to get to know or if anyone could tel me of any playgroups in the area??

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast