Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Mums Upper Coomera area

Hi,

I wrote a new post the other day but for some reason it has not appreared...who knows what I did

I take my hat off to you guys having no cars...I would seriously go insane!

Jords - what parks are near you?

Vickey - are there many parks over that way? My husband is away this week so pretty busy but maybe we could meet up on Friday...if that would work for you?

Default hi there

Quote Originally Posted by jodes78 View Post
    Hi,

I wrote a new post the other day but for some reason it has not appreared...who knows what I did

I take my hat off to you guys having no cars...I would seriously go insane!

Jords - what parks are near you?

Vickey - are there many parks over that way? My husband is away this week so pretty busy but maybe we could meet up on Friday...if that would work for you?
    hello
    there is 1 park just down the rd its not the greatest but my daughter likes it and yip not having a car during the week is abit of a pain up tha bum but what can i do lol my hubby is going to buy a bike one day lol so then ill have the car

There arent really any parks within walking distance to mine I think the closest is in beenleigh... Yeah it can be hard without having a car during the day but Im working on it...

Hi Vickey,

ITs funny how kids love parks that we don't think are that great isn't it!
    Let me know where the park is and if you wanna catch up let me know when is good and I'll meet you there!

Default hi there

yeah aye kids ha lol
    um im easy aye willow has kindy on a wednesday and a friday but a part from that we are always free!! um the only park i no of is across the rd from the shops in coomera if you have a ball lol there is lots of room for the kids to run around!!

Ok cool...how about next week then??? I'm free tuesday and thursday next week...do you wanna meet in that park? I might go for a drive today and see if I can find if there any other parks near where you are....
    Last edited by jodes78; May 8th, 2009 at 10:34 AM. Reason: mistake

hi there um this week my mother inlaw has come over over for a week up im free next week if you wana meet up

Thats cool!
    I had a drive over there on Friday and there really isn't anything is there!!! Theres the big sports field across from where you live...maybe we could take a ball and go there? Saves you having to walk too far?

belinda_76 Guest

Default hi jodes

hi how are you? i live in upper coomera looking for mums to catch up with freinds......i live near coles there......let me know if u want to catch up...talk soon

belinda_76 Guest

Default hi

Quote Originally Posted by jords View Post
    There arent really any parks within walking distance to mine I think the closest is in beenleigh... Yeah it can be hard without having a car during the day but Im working on it...
    hi jords r u looking for mums to catch up with around you area?

Default Hi Belinda

Hi Belinda,

We are near Coles also...would love to catch up...
    Do you wanna meet a park or something?
    How old are your little one(s)?

belinda_76 Guest

hi jodes , u must b just around the corner from me. i have a 10 yr old son but having my baby in july the 18th......is that ok to stilll catch up?

Default hay hay

hello um yep sounds good to the park in that sports feld i went for a walk the other day and i found swing and sand i dont no way its all hidden
    next tuesday is good for me what about you ??????????????????

belinda_76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by vickey View Post
    hello um yep sounds good to the park in that sports feld i went for a walk the other day and i found swing and sand i dont no way its all hidden
    next tuesday is good for me what about you ??????????????????
    hi vickey - let me know wat time and where is good for you?

Quote Originally Posted by belinda_76 View Post
    hi vickey - let me know wat time and where is good for you?
    um if the weather algood i was thinking around 1 or something um at the park just down from the shops if thats algood but im happy with what every time if thats no good

I can probably make it tomorrow but only for an hour or so...could we make it 1230? What park did you want to meet at? Is that the one with the swing etc?

but we will have to see how the weather is tomorrow...apparently its supposed to rain!

Quote Originally Posted by jodes78 View Post
    but we will have to see how the weather is tomorrow...apparently its supposed to rain!
    um if its raining we will make it another day! um meet at coomera park i think its called viney park its just down from shops there are swing aroud the corner of the park you just cant see them from the road and yip 12 30 algood im happy with what ever

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast