Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Any Mums Upper Coomera area

belinda_76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by vickey View Post
    um if its raining we will make it another day! um meet at coomera park i think its called viney park its just down from shops there are swing aroud the corner of the park you just cant see them from the road and yip 12 30 algood im happy with what ever
    hi vickey, is that next tuesday you were thinking or 2morow?

Quote Originally Posted by belinda_76 View Post
    hi vickey, is that next tuesday you were thinking or 2morow?
    ok thats dum i wrote a repley last night i dont no where it went
    um it just said " how bout we make it next week the weather ant looking that great this week aye
    so 12 30 next tuesday at viney park????
    do you have bebo or facebook????? ether of you ???
    Last edited by vickey; May 19th, 2009 at 12:14 PM.

Yeah I agree the weather is rubbish...

I won't be able to make it next Tuesday....what about Wednesday or Friday? Otherwise I can make the following Tuesday.

I'm on facebook....will send you a friend request...whats your surname

Hi Girls,

Is anyone still interested in catching up? Do you wanna try for next week?

Smile

Hi. I have just moved here from Canberra and have three boys, 8yrs, 6 yrs and 2.5 yrs. I live in upper coomera and would love to catch up with some other mums for coffee and play.. I would love to hear from you all.

belinda_76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by angieb View Post
    Hi. I have just moved here from Canberra and have three boys, 8yrs, 6 yrs and 2.5 yrs. I live in upper coomera and would love to catch up with some other mums for coffee and play.. I would love to hear from you all.
    hi angie, i live in upper coomera as well, i have a 10 yr old boy and im pregnant at the moment due in 6 weeks, i would be keen to catch up i think there is a few of us that would b keen........

belinda_76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by jodes78 View Post
    Hi Girls,

Is anyone still interested in catching up? Do you wanna try for next week?
    hi jodes , yer im keen to catch up and so is angie and a few of us, when are you free?

Hi everyone,

I am taking my 4yo step son to playgroup with my SIL (who has 2 girls and does Family Day Care) tomorrow at 9.30 at Oxenford Community centre.. I think its Wednesdays and Fridays.. I have been meaning to go for ages but never have. Everyone is welcome there is no cost just bring a hat and water.. I will let you know what it is like after I have been.. Meanwhile I would also be interested in meeting up with you guys when I have DSS so if you guys don't want to come to the playgroup but meet elsewhere let me know.. When I have DSS ranges in days.. Usually we have him from Thursday to tues or wed every fortnight.. I took him to smileez today (indoor playhouse, Olsen Ave) he loved it but it was quiet and after an hour we were the only ones there so we left. It s better if there is other kids there I think.. So anyone who wants to meet up count me in

Hi guys,
    Playgroup sound great tomorrow but Logan (my 2.5 year old) is snotty at the moment. Please let me know how it goes....We had better organise a catch up soon Belinda before you are totally sleep deprived again.....not long now!
    Angie

belinda_76 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by angieb View Post
    Hi guys,
    Playgroup sound great tomorrow but Logan (my 2.5 year old) is snotty at the moment. Please let me know how it goes....We had better organise a catch up soon Belinda before you are totally sleep deprived again.....not long now!
    Angie
    hi angie, yes thats right b like wats sleep, lol i think ill b better of then wat i am now my back is killing me cant walk to far.......how are been goin?

Hey Belinda,
    I so don't envy you at this stage of your pregnancy....I remember the "get it out of me" phase. The great thing with such a big gap between kids is that their is heaps of cool toys out there compared to 10 years ago. Yay! I am still busy unpacking and don't think I will ever empty my house of boxes. Oh well. My email is [email protected] if you want to email me and organise a time to pop over for a coffee or something (mind the mess though)!
    Angie

Hi,

I took DSS to the playgroup today. It's great. About 25-30 kids were there.. First up they had a lady sing action songs for about half an hour, then the over 3's could go and play small sports outside but DSS didn't want to so we just stayed inside and had morning tea. After morning tea a little jumping castle was blown up with a little ball pit in it.. It was pretty good, especially since it is free.. Downside is morning tea was biscuits and cakes, nothing healthy.. It is on Mondays, wednesdays and thursdays apparently if anyone wants to go.. The kids were all ages and there were a couple of dads there too.

Hi Girls,

I've been going to the playgroup (music, small sports etc) at Oxenford for about 18months - my 3 yr old loves it and my 9 month old just starting to get into it! Maybe I'm a little shy but haven't managed to make any friends there, just say hi to a few people if you know what I mean....Haven't been for a few weeks though....
    I'm happy to catch up...I'm usually free Tuesdays and Wednesdays. What about everyone else?

Hey guys,
    Happy to have a small gathering at my place for coffee. Let me know if anyone interested.
    Angie

Sure that sounds great

belinda_76 Guest

hi angie, yer thats right so many new things out now then what there were 10 yrs ago, im happy to come to your place for coffee sounds good, i can bring a cake for morning tea, what day? and jodes would like to come to i think......

Hi guys,
    How about tuesday morning around 9-9.30....after big kid drop off time at school. You will have to take my house as it is as I still have moving boxes and am trying to find a home for things. So nothing flash, just a cuppa, some fattening food and a good chat and laugh. Please email me on [email protected] if interested and I we can exchange details. Don't stress too much Belinda about bringing a cake. If you feel up to it that will be great, if not, I will have heaps of food.
    Look forward to meeting you all,
    Angie

Hey Belinda,
    Jodie and I are good for Tuesday. Let me know if you are still interested. Anyone else interested in popping over to my place for a coffee...drop me a line.
    Angie

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast