Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Goldcoast Playgroups #2

I'll come to the library!!!
    Is It the Nerang library? And I was just wondering if they have an age cut off?
    Seth is 3.
    We havent been before but It sounds like fun.
    Hope everyone has a nice weekend...
    Kel
    xox
    Oh, I have kinda long dark hair, and I'll put sethy in a stripey top, I havent met anyone before, so, If we look lost you'll know who we are. lol

Last edited by *Kel*; March 3rd, 2007 at 09:27 AM.

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

They do a sing song for any age up tyo 5 really at 10 till 10.30 then they have story time after that unill 11 any age can go they blow bubbles the older kids love that. last week we had coffee afterwards across the road and had a chat.its on the corner of price street in nerang there is an underground car park in the library .see yous all there

I would love to come aswell, just don't know if i'm ready to venture out on my own with 2 kids atm tho. I'll see how i go tho i'v been practicing getting kids,pram & everything else in & out of the house & car on my own lol.

Bernie - I did have a tiny bit of gas, but it did nothing for me except make me dizzy. DF on the other hand hooked into it, he reakoned it was great lol. Least someone had a good time lol

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

Amy come on tuesday to the library and ill give you a hand with pram ect.. only if you feel up to it but id say your still sore down below. see ya then
    Last edited by bernie143; March 3rd, 2007 at 02:36 PM.

thanks for the address details bernie.. ill look forward to seeing you all then.. do you have a sling or something for the bub Amy.. maybe put but in the sling and Mya in the pram?? it seemed to work ok for me?

Hey girls!!
    Whats the library thing??? Sounds great. Can someone let me know?
    I am feeling much better (touch wood) it seems to have disapeared overnight, so I really hope my bubby is ok. Im only 9 weeks so I sort of expected it to stick around for another month. Maybe im just lucky?
    Gill your sister is coming up? Thats great...she will love Byron. I could live down there soooo easily.
    Rach - go get that papsmear!!!! grrrrrrr we will all be on to you now hehe.
    Amy - I hope you are going ok with your two little ones. Next week will be fun when your hubby goes back to work Hope to catch up then and see that gorgeous bubby of yours! I hope he is letting you get enough sleep.
    Anyhoooo hope everyone is well...Ill talk to you all soon.

It was 10 at the library wasn't it?

Hi guys, sorry I can't make Tuesday. I've got a PT session at the gym. I'll be free after 11'ish if you guys are all having coffee after. I'll call someone and check when i'm finished.

EVERYONE - I promise i'll get a pap done as soon as AF has finished OK!!!

Glad you're feeling better Claire

Wow, seems like a couple of you are going to come to the Library on Tue, great, as Bernie said it starts at 10am and they sing nursery rhymes and blow bubbles etc, then at 10.30-11 they read the older kids stories. All ages are welcome to stay for the whole thing.

Now the exact address is corner of White and Price Streets Nerang. It is a new retro looking building (quite nice). There is undercover parking but it was getting a little scarse last week, so i would suggest parking across the road at shops or getting there early. As mentioned earlier there is a coffee shop across the road, however i would even suggest maybe going to Mc Cafe after as the cafe seats were out in the sun last week and it got very warm, and not a great deal of room, also some of the kiddies may like to play later. Im not a fan of Mc Donalds but Mc Cafe do make a good coffee.

I might also have a look around for other suitable places in Nerang, seeing as im a Nerangatang!!

Look forward to seeing any of you that can come!!

Cheers

Anna- i do have a baby bjorn carrier which i used all the time with Mya, so i might get it out & give that a go it sounds easier than than pulling my pram & toddler seat out of the car( its very heavy).
    Claire- i'm dreading hubby going back to work, its so much easier having him here helping me. Bodhi, luckily sleeps really well,so i'm actually not that bad in tiredness dept.
    What time will u be dropping Bailey off at kindy on wednsday? Maybe we can catch up then?

OMG I JUST got Georgia to sleep, it's 5 to 6pm and she has had 20 mins sleep since 6 this morning How is this possible? Does she not know she is only 8 weeks old???

ALso bloody DH, who has a bad back, got drunk laast night at a friends house and they went swimming in the display home around the corner! Anyway, they were messing about and he slipped and landed on his coxic (sp?) so we have had the Dr out ($180), he gave him a shot of morphine so he's been asleep ALL day.

Bloody MEN!!!

I DO NOT BELEIVE IT...she is awake again! I'm just going to leave her, she has to sleep sometime...doesn't she?

Hey everyone,
    Im really hoping to make it on Tuesday, Seth woke up a bit unwell this morning, but has bounced back tonight...Maybe it was just a 12 hour thingy??? Or maybe it's been the heat??
    I'll see how he goes, but he should be fine.
    anyways, It'll be good to put some faces to names!!
    Take care
    Kel
    xox

Great Kel, we will look out for you.

Rachel, im thinking of you! Damn husbands!!!!!

Rach, your not having much luck today! hope that you get some sleep tonight!

Hey girls,
    Im not sure about the library thing. My boys wont sit still for 5 mins let alone half an hour!! lol Ill just end up running around the library chasing them and stopping them pulling books of shelves!!!.
    Amy, I usually drop Bailey off just before 9 on Wednesday. How about you? I really wanna see that boy!!.

OGILBERRY Guest

looking for some pregnany mummies and new babies and toddlers for some photos project in brissi and gold coast if interested email me [email protected]

Rachel- Bloody men hey......lol its a funny story, but i'm sure u weren't amused at the time.
    Claire- i try to drop Mya off at 9. I'll try & get there a bit earlier on wedsnday & meet up with u.
    I think i might have the same prob with Mya as claire does with her boys......getting her to sit still & not pull every single book off the shelves lol.
    Anyway i'll see how i feel 2moz, i still might come anyway

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast