Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Goldcoast Playgroups #2

just joined the gym at helensvale!! Will see you all at the library tomorrow..

I dont mind heling with peoples little ones as i will only have Alexander with me.. they might be a bit scared of me as they dont know me however.

for the girls that went before - do you take your prams in, or are you just holding bubs on your lap??

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

yes take your pram you can put them on your lap too.there are older kids that run around a grab books but no one minds so come a long .

Amy, Gill isnt too keen on the library idea either, so do you want to meet somewhere else for a cuppa?? Sorry girls......with active toddlers, its so hard :'( sms me if you wanna do something.

With the way my DD has been acting today I dont think I'll take her to the library tomorrow for fear of her destroying everything.
    These toddlers are crazzy!!!!

Yeah i would like to do something. I think i need to get Mya out of the house, shes finding things a bit hard with the baby

i am out for the library aswell.. Alexander had his needles today and he is just a grizzle bear.. i need to be able to just let him sit on the boob.. he is at that wonderful age where he wont let me cover his head so dont exactly want to be flashing my white pointers all over the library .. might scare some kids!
    Im up for a coffee though and if he gets too grizzly i can go for a wander?

no probs anna we are going to mc donalds for a coffee afterwards if you want to catch up then

sounds great.. ill see hopw our morning goes and ill try and get to Maccas around 11am! looking forward to it!

Hey girls,
    Sorry I didnt make it this morning. The boys were in the house all day yesterday and just really needed to get out and run this morning. I hope you all had fun. Id love to catch up sometime soon. Bailey goes to daycare on wed,thurs but he would LOVE to see Cassie!!! He has been asking about her all day today. So Rach, when ur not busy, let me know and you can come over for a coffee or something?
    Talk soon xoxoxox

Hop e everyone had fun yesterday!

Why doesn't everyone post what days they can and can't do and we'll figure out the best day. Here's me...

Mon - Yes - no Cassie
    Tues - Yes - Georgia and Cassie
    Wed - Yes - No Cassie
    Thurs - Yes G and C
    Fri - Yes Gand C

For me it's best if we organize the week before so I can work the gym around it.

Claire - just let me know when your free and i'll be over!

Anna when are you next going to the gym? We can spur each other on!

Hey Rach

are you going to helensvale?? i have my PT appoinment with Brendon on Monday.. so scared!

Mon - both kids
    Tues - Mr A Only
    Wed - after 11.30 - Swimming lessons
    Thur - both kids
    Fri - Not Avail

I have booked myself for gym most days next week.. so ill just try and fit in

xoxo anna

Im out for a week or so, DH and I are having relationship troubles, trying to work it out. Bit upsetting, so dont want anyone to see me cry!!! Catch u all soon.

Hey everyone,
    For me...
    Mon - Bailey and Sam
    Tues - Bailey and Sam
    Wed - Sam
    Thurs - hubbys day off
    Friday - Bailey and Sam

Shaz im sorry to hear you are having probs Me and my hubby are having a few too. Must be that time of year hey!!. For us its mostly financial and me thinking he is being a lazy bugger *blush* or maybe its just my pregnancy hormones! lol I hope everything works out for the best for you both.

Rach - you can come over any time. How about Friday??? I actually took the boys down to Paradise Point the other day and they had a ball playing in the water and the park. Would Cassie like that?

Hey everyone

Well, Seth is at Kindy on Wednesdays and Fridays...
    So, Mondays and Thursdays are generally the best time for us, and most Tuesdays...

Aww, Claire and Shaz, Sorry to hear of your troubles, I hope everything gets better for you both soon!

It was lovely to meet Bernie and Mel yesterday And their beautiful babies! Hope to meet everyone else soon too!
    Take care,
    Last edited by *Kel*; March 7th, 2007 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Forgot something

soz i wasnt at library yesterday and i will be missing in action tomorrow too.... sister and me going to be hippies at bryronia!!! be bubs first big car trip and hopefully warm enough for her to have a little surf on my boogie board!!
    Hope everyone is plugging along nicely, apart from blokes and sicknesses and sleepless nites that is.
    Eden has been really stressed today, very wingey clingy and howling like ive never heard before. Her new hug a bub carrier is saving the day, without it id be lost.
    today is the 8 year anniversary of my sisters death, perhaps she is sensing my sadness and wanting to be close to comfort me? Anyway tomorrow will be a new day and full of new adventures.
    loving smooches to everyone...

o and im available every day except wednesdays....

Hi girls sorry to hear claire and shaz are having problems we should all meet up soon .Hope your not to sad Gill its good to be positive tommorrow is a new day and i hope everyone has a better day.Im free everyday just tuesday morning i go to the library.We had a nice time at the library yesterday met up with mel and kel .claire kels little fella would be the same age as bailey they would be good company for each other

Gill,
    That's ok, about not making it to the library...
    Oh, wow, Byron!!! I love that Place, Bet you guys will have a ball!
    Poor little Eden having a bad day, Hope she sleeps well for you tonight, Seth used to love his carrier, I always put him in it when he was having off days! Sure was a life saver for me..
    aww, maybe she was sensing things...((hugs)) to you and your family for today.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast