Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Goldcoast Playgroups #2

hi all

i have changed my user name from Little*princess to *Annie* .. so dont get confused !

Bernie.. i would love to pop over on Thursday. ill have Olivia with me so she can play with your little ones Kel.. can you email me your details or sms them to me.. I can bring some morning / afternoon tea.. depending on what time we are meeting !

Claire - how are you, hope the m/s is passing
    Bridget - welcome, i look forward to meeting you and your cutie pie
    Amy - how is Bohdi settling in?
    Gill - how was byron? and little eden of course
    Rachel - will hopefully see you at the gym one morning soon

xoxo

Goodmorning,

Hi Bridget, I havent been here for long either ~ but I have met a couple of the girls, and they are lovely...Cant wait to meet you and your little man, he is sooo gorgeous!
    Ooh, I love babies, photos like that remind me why Im so clucky!!!

Mel, the pram walk sounds like fun, but...Seth doesnt use his much anymore, He's more likely to hop out and push it himself, lol~
    So, I'll give that one a miss, but It does seem like a great idea,

Annie, It will be nice to have Seth play with some other little ones. I think Olivia
    is a little younger than him, but he is awfully shy (always has been) and since we had moved, he hasnt had much interaction besides at kindy, So, It would be good for him!

Well, better go, Paris and I are having a girls morning out ~ Think we might go to the Carrara markets!

Mel- I think the pram/walking thing isa fantastic idea! but i would most likely be unable to do it with Mya. Like Kel said with Seth, Mya would be jumping out trying to push the pram herself *rolls eyes* lol. But i would love to do it with just Bodhi

Anna- Bodhi is settling in so well. He even puts up with Mya poking & pulling at him all the time lol

Bridget- Hey there, i have a 2 week old son named Bodhi & a 21 month old daughter. I look forward to getting to know u Where abouts on the GC r u?
    Last edited by ~Amy~; March 10th, 2007 at 09:46 AM.

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

Hi All
    welcome to bellybelly Bridget hope to see you at the next meet up
    Anna:cant find your email address on your profile?are you going on tuesday?i can ask mel for your number and text you my details
    Mel:I fell asleep last nite on the couch watching oceans 12 that was when i woke up lol.Why where you up so late???
    What have the rest of you's been up to?

hi bernie

Am defn going to try and come tuesday..i know that i can defn do thursday atr your house if thats ok?

xox anna
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; March 12th, 2007 at 06:50 AM. Reason: removed email

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

Thats great Anna that you can come on thursday it will give you a chance to meet Kel she is lovely everyones welcome

Hi Bernie I would love to come on Thurs can you text me your add and the time

Wow, too many posts to answer! Hope everyone is well.

I'll see you on Tues for coffee after as i'll be gyming it in the morning. Anna, i'm doing Pump on Tues morning 9.15 - 10.15 if you can come

I'll call someone and find out where you are on Tuesday.

Welcome Bridget, hope to see you Tuesday.

Claire - where are you???

Aawwww, ta Bernie....Youre so sweet

Hi Again!

I will try to make it on Tuesday. It would be great to meet you all! I wont really know until the day though, as I work for my Father-in-law and it will depend on whether it's busy or not. Do you ever catch up later in the day?

So a little more about myself... I'm 23, and my husband is 26. We've been married just over 2 years, and live in Burleigh Waters.

My msn address is [email protected] if anyone wants to add me!

Oh, by the way, which McDonalds do you meet at? I don't know Nerang very well.

Ok, finally got MSN set up. I don't want to have to go back and find everyones, can you post them again please (except Bridgetand Anna, I can see them(? Thanks!

Mine is [email protected]

Hey Rachel,
    My msn is [email protected]

Hi girls!! Im here, im here!!. My Mum has been down for the last week so I have been spending a bit of time with her. She is helping me with the boys while im mostly paralysed on the couch with morning sickness. Oh its horrible!!!!!!!!!. I thought it was going away for a few days there but it has come back with a vengence. Hopefully only a couple of weeks left. I am 10 weeks now, so fingers crossed it settles down soon.

Welcome to the new girls!! Kel and Bridget. Hopefully we can meet up soon.

I miss all of you girls so much!!! I will definitely have to try and make it on Tuesday. Ill probably be tearing my hair out with the boys, but ill give it a go. Who knows, they might suprise me!. So, is it 10am at the library in Nerang?? The only McDonalds I know is the one just off the highway near Toyota? Im not sure where the library is, but I have some idea. SO 10am there and then to McDonalds? Sounds good.

Rach, thats a shame I missed you on Friday! (i think it was friday lol) Bailey is at school on Wednesdays and Thurs so let me know when we can catch up. He constantly talks about Cassie. But I guess they will see each other on Tuesday???

Bernie when was the morning at your place??? Was it Thursday?? I might have to see a client on that day, but ill keep you posted on that one. Otherwise I would love to come to your place. Ill only have Sam so it will be nice.

I am SERIOUSLY starting to stress about having 3 kids! ahhhhhhh How and I going to do it !! I will have to talk to Rach about the tricks of the trade lol.

Anyway I hope everyone is well and we can all catch up soon. I might suss out the Botanical Gardens today and see if it is suitable for our little playgroup days. The last time I went (about 7 months ago) they were doing it all up, so it should be really nice.

Anyway better sceedaddle. I have added everyone to my msn so hope to chat to you all on there sometime.

xoxoxo

What's your email Claire?

Nevermind, I have it!

Oh no Claire, what a shame about ur m/s coming back. I hope u get better soon *hugs*

Rach- my addy is [email protected]

So those who aren't going to the library are meeting at McDonalds in Nerang at 10.30 ish. Is there only one? Does anyone know which street it's on?

hi sorry ive been missing a while, visitors and baby dilemmas... no excuse i know
    i will answer personals and have big chat when i get five seconds...
    cant wait to see you all
    xoox

hope all is ok Gill.. looking forward to catching up..

Rachel - had PT today and he recommends i do a spin class.. SO when are you free to join me>> Ill be at the gym tuesday 8-9.. so as im picking my kids up your probably dumping yours! Ill look out for you.,.

see you all at mcdonalds xoxo

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast