Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Goldcoast Playgroups #3

I was gonna ask the same thing lol

Modern Cloth Nappies.. !!!

Currently i know that Dee and Gill use cloth on the bubbas, i am going to start using them on Alexander.. I just dont like the way that his little private parts sometimes get very red from being in huggies.. i have tried other brands and it does not make any difference.. is p**nis seems to stick to the nappy.. not noice..

this doesnt happen with cloth, so going to convert...

its not a party or anything, just a volunter who is passionate about cloth who is going to show me a few things.

yay I guessed right, lol. I am off to a wedding in rocky this weekend, so I can't make it. Would love to have though. I need to make some more for Nathan he's getting to big for all of his. Just need to find a spare day to make them, lol not very likely. Oh well have fun,cloth is great.

looks like it will just be me! not too worry

will try and catch up with you next week, if anybody wants to.

have a good weekend, will be a bit busy so wont be online much

o poo... i would've come Anna!!!
    i was feeling crappy but it would have lifted my spirits... the one time i dont check the thread.
    Hope some of your parcels have arrived and you are loving the world of cloth.
    Have a great weekend everybody.
    xoox

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

Hi everyone
    Mel its good news that elly is going to be ok.Anna sorry i didnt get to go yesterday still have vistors staying with us so been doing tour guide for them this week.Hi Gill hope you are feeling better.What is everyone doing next week are we meeting up?
    Last edited by bernie143; April 14th, 2007 at 01:28 PM.

Hi All

Would be really good to catch up with you all this week.. is anyone interested..
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; April 15th, 2007 at 08:47 AM.

im interested.... so's Eden... i'll have step daughter on thursday and friday too...
    Hubby has two weeks off with his girls so definately wanna catch up this week. Would anyone be into the pool? or is it getting too cold for you all? Miami pool has indoor toddler and outdoor wading... great grassy areas. Just a thought.

I owuld love to doa pool day, but would be too hard with both kids.. unless of course Emma would want to play with Olivia in the water?? and then at least Alexander can have a little swim aswell..

Anna- your spelling is getting crazier... is it because you are over whelmed with excitement from the cloth nappies... lol
    well yeh emma could do that for sure... We could make it on thurs- is that day ok for you?

i was just thinking of going swimming somewhere this week and start Aoifes swimming lessons so we are in would be fun .Is miami an in door pool Gill?

there is an indoor one yep... its nice and warm

Thursday sounds great Gill & Bernie!! Lock it in...

How bad is my spelling! I am just so tired.. really should try and get more sleep.. i think Alexander is getting his 1st tooth all he wants is cuddles and me! oh well tough job but im happy to do it.. lol

The pool sounds like a great idea........is it a lock in??...........Mya is pretty sick with a cold atm, but hopefully she will be on the mend by thursday.
    Gill is it the pool at pizzy park u r talking about?
    Anna, how did ur cloth nappy thing go? Id do cloth to but to be honest all that washing is a real put off for me.

Amy- yep thats the one.... the weathers looking good for a pool day.
    i've locked it in...
    Cant wait.
    xoox

Has anyone heard from Claire.. Ill let Mel & Rachel know what we are up too. i think Rachels computer is still broken..

I haven't heard from Claire for a little while. I think shes helping her mum move. I usually see her on wednsdays when we drop Bailey & Mya off at daycare. Hopefully i'll see her there 2moz, if not i might give her a txt to see how she is.

What time suits everyone for the pool?

so what time are we meeting up on thursday?is it ok to take a blow up ring to the pool?
    Cant wait should be good fun..Mel rang me this morning to see if we are meeting up i told her we were going to the pool on thursday.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast