Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Goldcoast Playgroups #3

Gill - a squirt of booby juice will fix the conjuntivitus ( you probably already know ) .. and guess what i joined broadband.. yipeee .. just have to wait for the modem to arrive and ill be able to surf at lighting speeds..
    Claire - missed you these last couple of weeks.. how are the boys.. Olivia really needs to have a play with them soon..
    Kel - hope that seth is ok today
    Bernie - good to talk to you this morning.. Who will be minding Aoife when
    you work? Easter bunny at robine sounds good.
    Mel - where are u??
    Saw Rachel the other day and her computer is in rehab.. so hopefully she will be back on line soon.
    Amy - hows things!
    everyone else.. hello.. hopefully we can all catch up next week.. Olivia is so much better today..

yeah Claire said this morning, and do you think for all the times i have gotten her in the eye, ear, nose, hair , drenched her shoulder, i could do it now????
    Worried my milk supply is going down, bought some blessed thistle today....
    Hope everyone gets a visit from the chocolate bunny....
    xoox

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

HAPPY EASTER HOPE THE EASTER BUNNY CAME TO EVERYONE!!!!!!
    Im gone to munch on some easter eggs

Hey girls.
    We are all better here...FINALLY!!!!! So must catch up this week. The boys need it soooo badly. They are both in chocolate highs at the moment and running around the house. I think im going to go bonkers!.

Gill, the best thing is Fenugreek, but ill send you an sms anyway Im sure your milk supply is FINE...at this stage your milk has settled down and making enough for bubby instead of spraying everywhere. So it feels a little weird. This is when alot of mums freak out and give up breastfeeding...so keep to it luv!!

Let me know what we are going to do this week. I hope the easter bunny visited everyone!

Claire- ta lovey.... its just hard not to worry when you go from feeling Pammy Anderson to saggy nanna... heehee.
    Anna- hows ur Modem? has it arrived yet? or any of your cloth nappies?
    hope everyone else is too full of chocolate and having great family time which is why its so quiet around here....
    ideas for catch up?

Ok tuesday tommorrow ladies! I REALLY wanna do something! haha I need adult chat!. Are we still doing the maccas thing?
    Bailey would really love to see Cassie. Are you around Rach? I know Amy has gone away. Not sure about the rest of the gals. Hope to see heaps of you tommorrow!

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

Hi everyone we are going to the library tomorrow .it wasnt on last week so ill ring in the morning to make sure we will me at mc donalds at 10.30 so see yous there.

hi, thanks for the call today bernie.. I have sms'd Rach so hopefully she will be able to make it.. ill see you all then..

Gill - no MCn or Modem,,,, getting very anxious / excited for them to all arrive!

Hi Everyone,

Im here!! Ive been a little caught up last week. I took Elly for her 6 mth check and found out that she has a problem with her left hip. The abnormality is fairly noticable when pointed out and it is causing her left leg to be around 1-2cm shorter than the right.

SOOOOO, i was upset on Tues when i found out, i took her straight to a GP and he has referred me off to the pediatrician, cant get into him until 31st May so im getting some xrays done tomorrow and taking them back to the GP to see if her hip is severe enough to be seen earlier.

Elly doesnt roll yet and hates tummy time, the nurse said that her hip could be holding her back. Im not tooo distressed over it as i know it is a fairly common thing and Elly is such a happy baby, its doesnt seem to be bothering her. Im glad they have picked it up now as she could have to wear a splint or plaster and id hate her to be mobile while it is on, it would be so frustrating for her.

On a brighter note, we just got back from Straddie, we took our boat and jetski over with 3 other couples over to a holiday house that we hire out just near couran cove. It was very relaxing. BBQ's every night and a couple of drinks with a great bunch of people, Elly was the only child, but everyone kept her entertained.

Elly and I will be missing in action for the week as DH is on hols and we are going to do family stuff. Take care everyone, speak soon.

Lots a hugs

Mel- poor Elly and hugs to you, i hope it turns out fine. Enjoy ur time with your man and little Elly.
    Anna- i can just imagine you all excited waiting for your various parcels to arrive LOL
    We will prolly be there, Paulie still dying of a runny nose, i mean sorry, a very bad flu, hahahaha... i'll see what we're up to.... he may need car to go get Doc certificate.
    xoox

morning all... I might be a bit late but i am coming today.. i need a coffee.. I'm taking Alexander to the Docs at 10am .. he was screaming most of the night, very very unlike him!..

He has no fevers, so maybe teething??? little monkey he is! the only thing different is i have introduced some new foods so these may be bothering him.. or maybe its all the chocolate i have been eating???

Mel - hope that you enjoy your time with DH at home.. huge hugs to Elly..
    Gill - so hopefing today is the day for my pacels! if i have to pick them up from the post office I am going to be cranky.
    Bernie & Claire - see you at maccas

Look forward to seeing you all this morning !
    xoxo Anna
    Last edited by ~Flossie~; April 10th, 2007 at 08:53 AM.

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the sweet messages, Elly has a dislocated hip, very obvious on the xrays. We are off to the Orthopedic Surgeon next week for cast or that sling thing they put them into. So glad its nothing that needs surgery. I have heard that it is very common, especially in girls.

I missed not coming to maccas, I love having DH home, but i do enjoy the catch up with you girls, i hope you all had fun.

Next week we will be back on track, take care until then.

Lots of hugs

Mel - all the best for next week for the cast od sling.. hope that it all goes well..

Thanks Mate.

It will be all good!!

Bugger I missed out,Damn, did nothing too,stayed home and veged should have been doing assignments . Off to a wedding this weekend should be lots of fun, I can't wait, I have to drive the kids up to Rocky to meet Michael there. Yay I get to see my DH two weekends in a row. lol. Really want to come next week, I'll be good and keep a look out to see where and when.
    Bye lovely ladies have a great day.
    Dee

P.S. Mel big hugs babe for you and Elly, Brianna's was picked up straight after birth although her's wasn't severe, she was in double cloth nappies for about 3-4 months, she never crawled but walked and 9 and a half months.
    Last edited by Coolabahdee; April 11th, 2007 at 11:11 AM.

Any one interested in MCN i have a lady coming over tomorrow to teach me a thing or two and go through some different options for me and my little man.. so let me know if you want to come over and ill make some more cakes!

xoxo Anna

Whats MCN??

Multi Channel Network?
    Museum Computer Network ?
    Mother Child Nascar?
    Make Children Night?
    Lol a stupid attempt to be funny, couldn't think of any more so the joke kinda fell flat, lol.
    Maternal Child Nurse???
    Making Cloth Nappies???
    OK think I've worked it out Modern Cloth nappies???????
    Am I close
    Last edited by Coolabahdee; April 12th, 2007 at 12:24 PM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast