Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Goldcoast Playgroups #3

Hey there,
    Yeah good idea! lol...Nursing sux. I havent picked up a bandaid since I left uni! haha. I only did it to become a midwife and I still havent finished that. I dont know how you study with kids. Maybe I should get some pointers off you!
    I am definitely keen for a meet up next week. I have a client who is due any day now so I might not be there, but ill let someone know either way. Any ideas what we can do?

Well i think the broady park is the way to go..........fresh air & exercise. I'm sick of being cooped up inside.
    What time suits everyone??

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

brody park is cool with me will need you to send me details address any time is ok

im in for broady... tues? 10 am suit people?
    newAmy- im peeved that Chris won... Patti shoulda!!! Paulie said he misses that show every nite- they were his friends, PMSL...We all met on here thru this thread or others... i think?!?!
    Dee- ur a wonder woman, studying and 5 kids... sounds like an interesting job for hubby... i hope the 10 weeks flies and the 5 weeks is full full full.
    Bernie- you've been quiet lady, is everything ok?
    Mel- be good to see you again.
    Old Amy- i wanna see how much Bohdi has grown
    lovely lovliness to everyone else
    xoox

Gold Coast QLD moved here 2 years ago from Ireland

Hi Gill everything is good just been tired i think being back at work took alot out of me was getting use to being a lady of lesiure im coming back to myself now.tuesday at 10 is good for me where is this park?

What is the Broady park?

broadbeach park.. i think!

well, girls ! ill be there around 11.30 so i hope that you are still there!
    Gill - if i dont catch you on Tuesday, ill meet you somewhere to drop the book off later in the week.. and Eden,, just enjoy your booby.. your not getting any chicken nuggets just yet!
    Bernie - you must be pooped from working!

cant wait to see you all, hope that you can make is sharon

10am tuesday then i'll be there
    Last edited by ~Amy~; April 29th, 2007 at 12:35 PM. Reason: spelling

Yep ill be there too. Is there any particular spot or is it just the one straight across from the mall??

I think down the other end opposie the school would be better. The park is bigger, its less busy & theres heaps more parking.

On a total different subject.....Mya is starting to go to the loo on her own now YAY!!
    Last edited by ~Amy~; April 29th, 2007 at 05:09 PM. Reason: spelling..GRRR

Amy- thats cool, clever little chicken Mya is...
    That was the bit of the park i was thinkin of too...
    went and saw my frined at hossy tonight, she had her little man this morning at 4.40am. He was soooooooooo tiny and light compared to Eden. My how quickly they grow up and we forget!!! i felt like an old chook with Eden. haha
    looking forward to a catch up with everyone

Elly and I will be there with bells on.

Bernie, New Amy, Sharon the Broady park is beachside opposite the Niecon Plaza/Broadbeach Mall, it runs along the beach. I think the part the girls are talking about is opposite the BroadBeach Sschool which is south of Niecon Plaza, there is heaps of parking and wonderful swings and things for the kids to play on.

Lol Claire, I've been pregnant three times since I started my Mid, DH told me I was taking the thing way to seriously, and perhaps I should practice on other women rather than myself, lol. Now I have way too many children to work shift work and quite frankly even though I love nursing I hate shift work and they don't pay us enough money, lol. Teaching is going really well, I can't wait for prac. I have been looking into getting my Bachelor of Ed (primary) through Griffith Uni next year. Then I'll have a Bach of Nursing (USQ), a Bach of Ed (primary) (Grif Uni) and a Gdip of Ed (early childhood) (QUT). Maybe on day I'll sqeeze my Mid in there somewhere. lol.
    I'd love to come to the park on Tuesday, I'll most probably see you there.
    Ta Dee

IS that the one with that track thing around it with those little things you pedal?

Yep thats the one Sharon

I know what u mean about how tiny newborns look Gill. I saw a teeny weeny bubba in the shopping centre the other day, i couldn't get over how tiny it was compared to Bodhi......mind u, Bodhi is a pretty big boy......7kg at 8weeks old lol!! Hes healthy thats for sure

crikey Amy- 7kg is soooooooooooooo healthy. thats what eden is now. i hope u didnt buy too many new born thingys... he'll be bashing up Mya in no time. ooo i cant wait to see you and him and everyone..

LOL i know. Luckily i didn't get to many newborn things.

so whos in for tomorrow? im gonna be there at 10 for an hour or so... Paulie is gonna come and walk the puppies while i'm hanging with the mummies... dont worry he wont be in on any of our secret girls business...
    anna- i prolly wont see you but have hopped off the solids wagon for now, so ill get that book next time i see you.
    I bought eden her first pair of jimmy jams today, with the buttons so the top doesnt ride up.... o so sweeeeeeeeeeeeet
    ninite

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast