Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Goldcoast Playgroups #3

Mel, i am sure that Elly will be in the best hands.. and dont ever feel bad for not being on-line!!! hope that we can catch up soon xoxo
    Bernie - enjoy your 1st day back at work.. it will be great for Will to spend some 1 on 1 time with his little princess.. youll probably stress to entire time without her but youll be fine! and so will they... hope that you are ok.. call me if you need to!

xoxo Anna

Mel- oh babe, you sound so strong, id be a mess... dont apologise for not being online, we still think of you!!!
    Bernie- we missed you at the pool... im keen for pool again.
    we just took Eden again then, dunked her again Anna and Claire!!! cant say its her fav thing but we did get chuckles out of her once i filled her to the brim with magic milk...
    Not sure what im doing this week as Paulie is home...
    Hope everyone is well
    xoox

Mel, big :hugs: for your little family, poor baby. I guess if she has the op may/june the consolation is that it is cooler weather and she will probably be more comfy in the cast. and maybe it will be less frustrating to her now then in 6 or so months time being stuck in a cast instead of running around. Either way poor little baby. Best wishes to you all.

My heart goes out to u & little Elly Mel:hugs: I just know everything will be fine....& like Bernie said, at least u have researched the prob & r as prepared as u can be

I am definatly in for a trip to the pool Mya is pretty much better now, so she would love to see everyone & get in the water for a dip!

Claire, how much longer till ur ultrasound? It can't be to much longer. I'm so excited to find if ur little one is a boy or girl. I have made u up a bag of girly stuff hehe

My Dh has a couple of RDO's this week so i think i might spend it with him!

We are up for some Famliy Days!

HI GIRLS
    I am starving for some adult conversation and some funny jokes or something.... whats going on this week???

how are things going Sharon?? would be great to meet you!

Hi. Sorry to crash this forum but I have just joined this great site and recently moved to the Gold Coast. Just a quick message to FunMummy (Mel). Sorry to hear about your littlie. My daughter had the same thing diagnosed at 6 months (left hip fully dislocated and spica cast for 3 mths + 9mths in brace) so just wanted to say if you wanted to talk to someone about it, I'd be more than happy to give you my email address. I've recently just moved to the Gold Coast from Sydney. My daughter is 2yrs old now and is doing great; she learnt to crawl in the plaster and learnt to walk in the brace!!! No stopping her. Unbelieveable what our little vegemites can do. She still requires check-ups though. It's extremely frightening and so upsetting when you get told there is something wrong. All the very best and you will come out the other end quicker than you know it, and a stronger person. Cheers and sorry for the crash to your forum ladies.
    AmyGirl

Hi Amygirl, welcome! the more the merrier!

I too have recently moved from Sydney to the Gold Coast so feel free to contact me [email protected]

Where abouts on the coast are You?

xoxo Anna

Hi Annie- Yeah doing alright! Hiccups all along the way!!!
    Welcome Amygirl!

Are there any plans made yet for this week? Anzac Day in the middle of it all....

hi Amygirl... welcome...
    i think im out for stuff this week as Paulie and step daughter are home...
    Altho if there is a catch up on tues id be more than happy to try get out of coffee with the inlaws LOL.
    lovely love love to everyone
    xoox

Welcome Amygirl to the Gold Coast and Belly Belly!!

Wow your little girl sounds like she is a real little trooper!! I think that i will need to talk to someone about it around that time. Thanks for the offer, i will probably take you up on it. I dont know if it has fully sunk in yet or whether i have just gone into strong mummy mode and taken charge!!!

Id love to catch up with all you girls, i to need to get out!!!!

Thanks for all your kind messages.
    Last edited by funmummy; April 23rd, 2007 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Sorry, forgot to put something in

Tuesday a meet up? I've gotta head up to the Hospital to make sure my sister doesnt give birth somewhere else! Is anyone wanting to meet up on the weekend or Friday?

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

Annie - I'm situated south at Elanora. Where abouts in Sydney were you? We were at Epping. Thanks for your contact details, will give you a tinkle sometime.

Funmummy - no worries. It's good that your positive. We quickly realised after reading all the info (as you do), that it is a fixable condition and once we were over the initial shock of it, we were pretty cool about it. And really, the hardest thing was dealing with peoples stares when your out. Although it didn't help with the FLURO PINK cast she got given (ask for white or purple)....gez, they could've warned us on that one Anyway, my MSN contact is [email protected].

Enjoy ANZAC day everyone. I'm off to a hideway in Springbrook for our 6th wedding anniversary...2yr old sprog with snotty nose not included

Cheers
    Amy

omg Amy.. my mum lives in Epping! enjoy your weekend away!

Hey Amy,
    Welcome to BB.
    We r from all over the coast! U should try & come to one of our meet ups some time.
    Just keep an eye on this thread. Theres usually someone organising something

Ohhh Shaz, i just just noticed ur BFP!!! CONGRATULATIONS

Shaz - i was going to say the same thing about your BFP!! Congratulations!!!

Hey girls...im baaaack. I feel like I have been away for ages.

Mel I am so sorry to hear about your precious little girl. It must be absolutely heart breaking. Big hugs for you both.

Shaz congrats on the BFP!!! Your due date is the same as Baileys, except he was 2 weeks late!!

So whats happening girls?? We havent caught up in ages. How about we plan something for next tues???

Amy, yeah my scan is on Thurs. Its only with the institute of ultrasound, so I guess I will have a few students looking at my bub. Hopefully they can see the sex Otherwise the real one is the 11th May. Thankyou so much for packing up the girl stuff. Fingers crossed hey.

Anyway I better get going...boys to feed and bath.

Hope to see you all sooooooooon

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast