Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Mothers/Play groups Gold Coast?????

Quote Originally Posted by Ella View Post
    Hey Danielle,
    Welcome! Things are very hectic when moving with little ones!!!! Feel free to give me a call on 0434 112 254 if and when you feel up to coming to a group, would love to see you there.

Ella
    Hi, still a bit hectic here, been visiting Sydney alot so still not completely settled in yet! I'm off to Sydney again on Friday & wont be back until the following Tues so may give you a call at the end of next week? Otherwise maybe the week after?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 1stTimeMummy View Post
    Hi Everyone!

Does anyone know of any mothers groups in the Hope Island area, nothern end of the Gold Coast? Or any other mums interested in starting one in that area? I am 26 and have a 5.5 month old son.
    Hi, I'm in Coombabah, so not far from you. As I wrote above, life is a little hectic here atm but once I'm settled in a bit more I'd love to catch up!

Hi 1stTimeMummy,

There are a few of us Mum's on here that meet about once a week for coffee at Zarraffas Coomera City or meet at a Mums Place in Ormeau/Pimpama area. We are also looking at joining a stroller group on a Thursday if interested.

My email address is [email protected] if you interested in meeting up with us you can drop me an email. I'm 25 with a 6.5 month old daughter.

Sheraleigh

Default Hi Ladies

hi yah,names Luana 22yrs, just moved to Burleigh g/c and looking for some mums and bubs for a meet up would love to meet people, finding it abit hard and lonely here so far lol.

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply to my thread, yep it is very hard meeting new mums and babies. I have been lucky to meet two great mums and bubs thru this forum. We use to meet on Tuesdays but the other two Mums do swimming nows, so Wednesdays are better.
    You are welcome to meet us? Email me at [email protected] for further details!

Speak soon
    Sheraleigh

Default hello

Hi sheraleigh28, I'm Tam2 i have just joined this site so thought id introduce myself to you. Im 28 and live at upper coomera i have 2 kids a daughter who is 5 and a son who is 6 months. i noticed you live at oxenford so we don't live far apart. anyway hope to hear back from you somtime.

Hi there,
    Welcome and yep we don't live very far apart...I'll be moving to Upper Coomera in the next couple of weeks. I have a daughter who turns 9 months next week. My email address is [email protected] if you'd like to meet up with the rest of us Mum's if you like.

Talk to you soon!

Smile Hi there 1st Time Mummy

Hi there and welcome to the thread. My name is Claudia and I have a 5 month old son. I meet with another couple of ladies from this forum and if you would like to join us, we will be meeting at 9am tomorrow at the Upper Coomera City Zaraffas (Coomera City Plaza on Days Road).

Hope to see you, if not I will let you know when we meet again, which is usually once a week at the same Zaraffas.

Thanku for the invite would luv to come and meet you ladies howeva not sure if il be able to as my buby usually has a sleep at 9am and if he dosn't he gets really cranky so ill c how he is going and how tired he is. Tam

Hi everyone,

My name is Debbie & I am new to this forum too!! I have two little boys, Cooper turns three next Monday & Riley turns four mths at the end of the week. We don't have too many friends on the Gold Coast so I have just started my own playgroup at my home in Pacific Pines to try to meet new mums and make some new friends for the boys. If anyone is interested it's on Tuesdays between 9:30am and 11:30am, and so far we have got a few really friendly ladies with lovely little kids. We have a great time chatting while the babies play on the activity mats and the older kids have fun with all the toys and art/craft activities I put out each week.
    We would love to meet new mums & bubs so if you are interested just send me a message and I'll get back to you. My email address is: [email protected]

Thanks
    Debbie

Smile aircraft reinaldo

Hello, i am living in burleigh and I have 2 boys ages 2 and 3.. im 28.. I knowI find itdifficultalso to find younger mums, I tried a few playgroupsbut couldnt gell with the whole thing..
    Let me know if your keen we could definalty meet up at 2B kids.. thats just around teh corner for me..

Hey loevely ladies are you still meeting up?? I am in the need to meet some other like minded families as DF and I are going nuts at the moment! Let me know If anyone is keen for a catch up.

Default New to BB and want to meet new Mums

Hi everyone!
    I'm in Pacific Pines and have a little 18mth old girl Sophie and would love to catch up with mums who are fun and love a relaxed chat!
    Pls let me know if any of you are free and would love to meet me & sophie as I'd sure like to meet you!
    xx Fiona

Quote Originally Posted by FHPhotography View Post
    Hi everyone!
    I'm in Pacific Pines and have a little 18mth old girl Sophie and would love to catch up with mums who are fun and love a relaxed chat!
    Pls let me know if any of you are free and would love to meet me & sophie as I'd sure like to meet you!
    xx Fiona
    Hi Fiona, I'm Tamara I live at Upper cooomera Im a stay at home with a 9 month old baby boy, i also hav a daughter in grade 1.. always up for a coffee and a chat so if u would like to arrange somthing let me no, u can reach me at my email address [email protected] hope to hear from u

Hey Fiona and Tamara,

Perhaps we should arrange a meetup sometime in the next couple of weeks?? When would suit you??

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Ella View Post
    Hey Fiona and Tamara,

Perhaps we should arrange a meetup sometime in the next couple of weeks?? When would suit you??
    Hi Ella, I'm free most days bub sleeps in morn til about 12.. am happy to meet u 1day at about lunch time.. Tamara

Great!

Fiona are you in?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234