Hi All

I am the same as you Sam i couldn't believe the time and how fast it disappeared, i ma thinking next time i will have a 2nd coffee.

The 28/04 i won't have Brearna but i will have her the following week but i am happy either way. I was just thinking of someone for Angelica to play with as they seemed to get along well yesterday.

I agree totally about going to lollipops or somewhere like that so then all of the mums can chat rather than chase their bubs.......i felt sorry for cheapie yesterday but next time it will be better and we can all chat.

KJ we would love for you to join us as the more the merrier. I am on the southside too in Tuggeranong.

Well looking forward to the next meet maybe we could do something in the holidays too if everyone is up too it? I have Brearna the second week only

Take Care everyone and chat soon

Sam - enjoy your movie tomorrow