Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Paralowie Playgroup

ello ello

how are you going? i still havent finished packing but i cant be stuffed doing it

what have you been up to i hope you had a nice week end i was looking for houses still we got our name down for a couple hope we get one of them they are in the paralowie salisbury north end so they are close to the kiddy

well i will see you wednesday morning

have a great week

adele and akira

Hiya Adele

Our weekend was great. We had Lachlan's 1st birthday party on Sunday. He is actually 1 today.

Fingers crossed you get one of the two houses you are down for !!

Will defiintely be there tomorrow. We have next week to go as well so I found out yesterday. Apparently Term 1 goes for 11wks cause term 4 only goes for 9.

Love

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LACHLAN !!!!

wow they grow up so fast i think i cant belive akira is going to be three this year

so we still got this week and next week for play group.

well i will see you tomorrow did you want me to bring that folder for you to look at

seeya

adele

Yep Adele if you can bring it that would be great.

Will be good to get some pics for Kam to colour in at home etc that I can just photocopy with our 3 in 1 printer

Love

there is heaps of stuff in there for him to do. do you have msn

Yep I do [email protected]

Love

cool mine is [email protected] i have it on most time

what do you take to the end of term things?? i have no idea what to take cause akira eats different food from everyone else

Well they usually organise a party, but I heard Veronica say something to Maryanne just as we were all leaving so it was a bit too late to tell everyone. So I was thinking of taking a pkt of lamington fingers or something like that so if you wanted to take something similar that Akira can eat then at least they don't have all fruit

Love

Hiya Adele

Long time no chat It is bring and early on a Monday morning, well 5.10am but have been up for a good hour when Kam started throwing up, wasn't much just a small amount. He was sick again 30mins later, once again not much, so will have to see how he goes. So up in the air at the moment if we goto playgroup this morning or not. If he isn't sick again by 7am then I'll probably take him. I think it might have been his tea last night. He and Andrew had marinated chicken wings but they were a Thai marinate, so that probably hasn't agreed with him.

I haven't been around much this weekend. I got a severe bout of the 24hr Gastro bug Friday morning, had to call Andrew home from work to look after the kids, then he started throwing up an hour later, then Saturday I spent the day recovering, to wake up Yesterday morning to a migraine !! Can't take a bloody trick at the moment

Printed off some kites things out of your book and one of the lovely girls on this forum who loves crafty stuff is emailing me a whole pile of links as well that I can get ideas from for the kids to do.

If Kam is still being sick, I will just race the boys down to playgroup to tell Veronica that I will take on the co-ordinater stuff, then come home again, want to ask Mary-Anne something as well.

Hope you had a better weekend than me !! and I will seeyou on Wednesday, probably talk to you before then

Love

hey kathryn,
    sorry i didnt get back on i fell asleep and woke up with a headache and akira was saying her belly was sore so all i was doing was rubbing her belly until she went back to sleep which didnt take long at all so i went and layed down and watched oprah.

ok i will seeya on the net if not it will be wednesday.

adele, simon, akira

Hi Adele

I didn't get back on myself hahaha. I played Sims 2 for a while then Kam fell asleep, Andrew came home, had to take Lach for 12mth injections and the rest is history Not sure how much i will be about today, expecting Lachlan to be grizzly today from all the injections but will see how he goes.

Love

hey i wont be on much at all today. poor baby i hope he feels ok. well i better get cleaning of the house i think. I HATE CLEANING well better get started i should be on later tonight after i have looked at the hoouse in tintara. hope its nice i just want to move now.

well if i dont seeyou tonight i will see you tomorrow morning

adele

Yeah I will be about till 8pm tonight at least Oh and dont' forget party food. Oh and also it is the big end of term clean up and wednesday has the tidy up of store room, so I think I will nominate you and me for that job in the morning so we can do what we were talking about the other day with seeing what is there

Love

*waves*

Made lovely multi coloured rice today for playgroup gluing sessions. Was quite proud of myself hahahaha. Also now in possession of 10 little bean bags

Love

*waves*

well done on the rice down get your arse into gear and do the pasta only joking

Playgroup tomorrow YAY !!!!!! \/ \/ Dunno who is more excited me or the kids :P

Love

i finally got back into bellybelly \/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast