Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Townsville Mums #2

Quote Originally Posted by MissWingBat View Post
    And pardon me to butt in, but Cari, my youngest is 31.5.06. And her cuz is 13 days after her! Looks like we all got busy at the same time!

He he cool we must have

Default i hav a sig hehe..

jUST thought id show off my new sig thanks hehe ...
    thaNKS for the help

Hello lovely mummies, well i might be able to make it friday will see if i can drag myself out of bed to take DH to work its just ssssoooooo early!! and im still recovering from a darn head cold it just lingeres...

Mummy19- its not so much a mothers group but just playgroup for the littlies Geckos is out at laverack and Blue skyes is at the RAAF...i havent been to either lol!! Also as you are unable to get out do you feel like having an at home meet..?.. just a suggestion :-)

I have to go to TGH tomorrow for Master L's check up..long story short he has renal dysplasia (underdeveloped kidneys) but he is the most beautiful boy ever cheeky but beautiful xx Im so looking forward to meeting new mums since getting back up here...i have met a few but.....will just leave it there DH just got back from a bush trip of 4wks so i am looking forward to a night of rejuvination although im more of the designated driver but you know can still have fun

Hope everyone is keeping well and CourtRach i hope the bubble bursts sooner rather than later i was induced both times 8 days over NIGHTMARES!! the waiting i meant the labour was fine

Talk soon xxx

Hi guys
    Is it alright if Declan and I tag along tomorrow as well? We have been to a couple of the meetings a lollipops and the park at the Strand and am really wanting to get out of the house again! Don't we all I suppose!!!
    He is 6 months old now and rolling all over the place, so it would be good to get him out of the house and rolling somewhere different. I am also looking for conversation with different mums and how they cope with everything, and you guys are all pretty laid back so what better group to ask!
    Anyways, hope to see everyone again at lollipops tomorrow.
    Cheers
    Elise

Nicola Guest

Hi

Elise Long Time!!!! I sooo want to come along tomorrow but with the boys not 100% it wouldnt be a good idea....hoefully everyone is keen to meet up next week too

Nicola Guest

I mean hopefully ....he he

Hi Ladies How are we all today? Im not too shabby just finnished cleaning my house i so hate cleaning grrrr...

Hi Elise..I dont think we have spoke in here b4 but Im Tanya 19 with DS 2 and DD 5 months!
    Wish i could come tomorrow...

Hi Ladies. Should be a good turn out tomorrow. I will be there unless something happens. I will be the huge, ungainly lady waddling like a duck with the little blond boy with very little hair left. Ian calls him a cannonball but I think he is adorable with his short back and sides.

Yes, I am still UTD and waiting for the Speedbump to arrive. Had an appointment at the hospital this morning and have been booked in to be induced next week. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See you tomorrow (but hopefully not if you get my meaning!)

Hello lovely ladies....
    im really looking forward to tomorrows catch up... plus i love the food at lollipops.... okay so i like food anyhows but still... hahahaha
    i made a wicked chocolate cake today.. now i love chocolate but this is ridiculous ( im having a no brainer day today and cant spell... but to my defence i finished a 100hour module that entailed 15 mini essays today....)
    k so ill see all you lovely ladies at 10.30 tomorrow, for the stunners I wont see tomorrow have a wonderful day.. maybe we should organise a home visit to mummy19 ( sorry im shocking with names) and of course if you'd have us ::-)))
    im of to have a early night hopefully.... sweet dreams

xxxxx

ps.. can you tell im in a great mood?? its all the chocolate and a quiet house!!!

Good evening ladies how are we all?
    I hope you all have a great day tomorrow, so so bumed i cant make it ...Not long and i will be meeting use as soon as i can drive hehe!
    Emm~ Thats so sweet off you i feel loved hehe, maybe we could organise something i could do go, oh and send some choccie cake my way haha...
    Has any1 tried the lollipops chicken wrap?? Its rocks tasy YUMO
    I wanna come ~tear~
    Night Ladies mmmwahhh!!

HIYA LADIES,
    very excited about going out today! Though... I am a wee bit hung-dung cuz me and DH actually went OUT last night for dinner. YAY!! No kids! I didn't drink too much, but I think it's the lack of ZZZZZZ's. I'll just have to have a cappa and I'll be right...
    See you all at 10.30!!

OK Mummy19, where is somewhere you and those darling kidlets can get to easily where we can let the rugrats loose? Have you got a park or something nearby?

Unfortunately, still no movement from Speedbump so see you all at Lollipops.

Hello ladies...
    I agree, is there a park near you or somewhere near you that we can visit?
    See you at lollipops court.. some chilli for you maybe???

Morning ladies how are we all feeling this morning? Pretty good here ...
    CourtRach~ Maybe you need to get on that jumping castle? Or some special time with hubby tonight
    There is a park near me, but i dont think id take the kids there its right on the road and sometimes there is alot off "roudy, trouble making" people/ kids there...
    But i will deff have a think about it and get back to use ladies...Thanks
    What has everyone got planned for the weekend? Im not sure about tonight, but foty tomorrow night and my cousin is here from Mt Isa and i think they wanna go into town tomorrow night for a lil bit, but if i do not much drink for me LoL have to save that for my bday night ...
    Ok everyone use have a wonderful time at lollipops, and ill chat to you all soon?
    Oh is any off use on msn??

Oh what I would give to be coming to your meet up today!!!
    I have a friend who has just recently had a baby and she lives in Townsville...I really need to get her to meet you guys!! Even if just on here at first!
    Anyway - I see there is a birthing centre opening up in Townsville soon - how exciting - something other than just the basic hospital births!! Finally a few alternatives!
    So I hope you ladies have a fantastic meet up today!
    MWAH

hello...
    Well I was right... I got in the car and both have fallen asleep so I have such a quiet house at the moment, its beautiful... I want it to last for hours... hehe
    It was great to meet up with every one today and to meet miss wingbat! you seem very cool and relaxed.. glad you took the plunge to meet us?
    Im sorry I didnt stay longer but i know if i did it just would have got to the point id be pulling my hair out... they were overdue for a nap.. i think next time a 9.30 am meet?? would that suit everyone??
    well now ive eaten my cherry ripe im going to relax on the couch before a baby wakes up!!!
    xxx

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast