Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Upper Coomera - Gold Coast mums

Default Hi

Hi Jess

My name is Kylie and I live in Pac Pines and I have a 15 month old little girl. I would love to find some other mummy friends in the area as we have just moved to Pac Pines. I am 28 and would love to find out if you have organised a group (or know of any in the area) I would love to meet up for a weekly play date!!

Anyway if you would like to get in contact my email address is [email protected]! Look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Quote Originally Posted by JessB View Post
    Hi mel,
    I've seen your post on here a few times now
    My name is Jess I'm 26 with a little boy and I live in Coomera near dreamworld.
    My little man is nearly one and I have been told that there are a few groups around this area, but I havent had much luck locating one.
    I was thinking of maybe meeting up at the boathouse tavern on a weekly basis for a coffee and maybe lunch (I believe they have $10 counter lunches since the renovation)
    There is also the big field and skate park across the road for before/after lunch if the kids feel like running around.
    If you or anyone else is interested in this idea feel free to send me an email, with what days might suit you. If I get enough interest I'll definately be happy to go ahead with it.
    Let me know north goldcoast friends at:
    [email protected]

Red face Hey

I live in upper coomera or at my dads in Mudgeeraba sometimes and am available for babysitting in the area if anyone needs it. Im studying my cert 3 in childcare and work at a childcare center, mainly with the toddlers but i have spent a lot of time with the babies and preschoolers as well. So if anyone is looking for a babysitter in the upper coomera area, or around mudgeeraba just email me at [email protected]

im 19 btw

nicole

Hi my name is Katrina and I have a 6 month old daughter Kahli. I live in coomera and I am really interested in making friends with other parents in my area. I am interested in joining a playgroup in my area but i do not have transport!! I am looking for a mother that lives in my area that is involved in a play group that could pick me up on the way??

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345