Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Upper Coomera - Gold Coast mums

Hey my name is shae im 23 and a mum of two boys one is 3 in feb the other 7 months i am looking at meeting some new mums as i haven't been at the goldcoast long if anyone is interested pls email me at [email protected]

Smile

Hi Girls, I have just recently moved to Upper Coomera too. and am just off Brygon Creek Dr. I have been trying to make friends but it is very hard! I would love to meet some other mums in the area if anyone is interested. I am 22, I have two kids, My daughter Savannah is 2 and my son Hunter is only 9months. Hope we can meet up, Look forward to hearing from you
    Sally

Smile

hey I am 23, I have a little girl Lily who is 15 months old!! Would be great to catch up with you girls and let the little ones play. I dont know many people with children and I live at coomera!!!

Talking HI

Quote Originally Posted by lil_ones_mummy View Post
    hey I am 23, I have a little girl Lily who is 15 months old!! Would be great to catch up with you girls and let the little ones play. I dont know many people with children and I live at coomera!!!
    Hey. I'm 23 this June, I have three kids. 6yrs so he is in grade one. my daughter is 3 in july n my son is 7months. would love too hear from u i have been on the gold coast for almost 4 yrs but dont kno anyone. xx
    [email protected]

Default hi

hi there i will be moving to the upper coomera area in just over a month..
    i am 25 and have a 2yr old son and a 8 week old daughter and i would love to find some friends for my little boy to play with wen i get up there.
    im not sure of dates yet but ill make an update when i get up there and hopefully catch up with some other mums.

Hi!

I live at Upper Coomear and have a 3 year old boy and 71/2 month daughter.
    Would love to meet up at park or something similar?

sounds good will keep in touch..

Smile

Hi Everyone, I have 2 beautiful girls aged 2 and a half and 10months. I live near dream world and i would love to join in with a local playgroup for my kids and to also meet other mums around my age, I just turned 24.

hello
    i live near dreamworld to down beattie rd in the cove i have a 3 year old and a 5 month old both girls wanting to find a playgroup and or friendship
    um.. im 22 and a stay at home mum

Hello vicky,
    my friend and I are meeting down at the strawberry farm today, we are taking the kids to see the farm animals there. If you would like to join us you are most welcome to. We are going at about 11.00.If not I would be happy to arrange another time and place to meet up very soon.
    p.s what hobbies do are you into? Is there something you like to do in your free time?

Default i leave in coomera to

Quote Originally Posted by lil_ones_mummy View Post
    hello im 22 and have just moved here from nz with my hubby and our to kids willow whos 3 and lillie whos 5 months

hi that sound really nice but i dont have a car so have to pass
    um all i really do is look after kids clean etc i dont have much of a life rite now lol
    i like doing a bit of art. taking kids to local park etc
    p.s whats free time lol
    Last edited by vickey; April 23rd, 2009 at 09:29 AM.

Vickey, Sorry didn't think to ask if you had a ride...and im guessing u don't get any time to urself lol...that sux... So what part of NZ you from?... my hubby is from NZ too, and im aussie and half png. you plan on living in oz long?

hello all
    im looking for a coffee / play group for myself and 3yr old little girl willow (i also have a 5 month old little girl) we have just moved here from nz 5 weeks ago with my husband and we dont no anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Young mama View Post
    Vickey, Sorry didn't think to ask if you had a ride...and im guessing u don't get any time to urself lol...that sux... So what part of NZ you from?... my hubby is from NZ too, and im aussie and half png. you plan on living in oz long?
    hello well willow (3) goes to kindy on a wednesday so thats a bit of a brake i guess lol um we came from a town called rangiora southisland and yip we plan on making this our home what part your hubby from?? (nz)
    and its algood about the ride i would have felt rood tagging along im a shy person until i no people so its going to be hard for me to make friendsits dum i know but iv always been like it
    Last edited by vickey; April 24th, 2009 at 09:26 PM. Reason: add more

Hey, i have thort about putting my daughter into child care for her to make some more friends but the thort of her away from me makes me feel uncomfortable and plus i have my mother in law who is happy to watch the kids for me whenever i need so that is sweet...My Hubby is from North island- Whangarei...do you use msn?...do you get up to anything on the weekends?

Quote Originally Posted by Young mama View Post
    Hey, i have thort about putting my daughter into child care for her to make some more friends but the thort of her away from me makes me feel uncomfortable and plus i have my mother in law who is happy to watch the kids for me whenever i need so that is sweet...My Hubby is from North island- Whangarei...do you use msn?...do you get up to anything on the weekends?
    hiya it is hard when they first go into daycare wondering if they are ok but it is really good for them to play with other kids i do it so i can have one on one time with number 2 (lillie) and to have a brake i started willow when she was 2. see crys sometimes when i leave but i no she is going to have fun and if there was any probs they would ring me!
    northisland aye i never made it up there! just all around sothisland
    msn no i dont but i mite start if thats where every one goes!
    we dont get up to much in the weekend coz we dont no anyone but we take the kids for drives go to the beach and park etc my hubbys dad and girlfriend lives in upper coomera so we go see them sometimes! what about you?

Default hello

Quote Originally Posted by sallyjgibson View Post
    Hi Girls, I have just recently moved to Upper Coomera too. and am just off Brygon Creek Dr. I have been trying to make friends but it is very hard! I would love to meet some other mums in the area if anyone is interested. I am 22, I have two kids, My daughter Savannah is 2 and my son Hunter is only 9months. Hope we can meet up, Look forward to hearing from you
    Sally
    Hi Sally, I'm Tam wanted to say hi to you I live at upper coomera also and am wanting to find other mothers around the same area to get in touch with. If your interested please let me know.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast