Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Upper Coomera - Gold Coast mums

Default hi

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel3 View Post
    Hey. I'm 23 this June, I have three kids. 6yrs so he is in grade one. my daughter is 3 in july n my son is 7months. would love too hear from u i have been on the gold coast for almost 4 yrs but dont kno anyone. xx
    [email protected]
    Hey Rachel, I'm Tam I havn't been on this site for very long so wanted to introduce myself to you. I live at upper coomera and have 2 kids 5yrs and 6 months. Please feel free to say hi to me mayb we could arrange to have coffee one day.

Default hi all

man i havent been on here in like to long lol
    how are we all??????
    give me a buzz if anyone wants to meet up for coffee somewhere some time
    hello tam lol how are you????

Default Upper Coomera Mum's

Hi Ladies

My name is Gemma and I am interested in meeting other Mum's in the Upper Coomera area, we are moving there this weekend from Ormeau (just down the road). I have four year old beautiful twin girls I am 24 and my partner is 24. It would be good to arrange a play date with the kiddies I am free every Monday and most weekends

Let me know

Hey ladies, Ella here, I'm 21 and have a 13 months DS we're looking to meet some like minded families as DF and I are getting very lonely since all pre preg friends have dissapeared into an alchoholic haze, would love to meet up, let me know if you're interested.

Ella

Hey There Ella

Im 24 live at Upper Coomera I'll be meeting up with Tam soon one of the other Mum's on here did you want to join us? Email me [email protected]

im new to upper coomera and looking for either a playgroup to join or just friends to have coffee and play dates. im 24 (25 in may) and have 3 gorgeous babes jorja almost 6 (grade 1 at upper coomera state college) noah 3 and meia 2. hope to hear from some new friends email me [email protected] or find me on facebook angela youngman thanks

Hi Angela, I just added you on facebook, do you have a pic of you hubby and 2 littlies as your profile pic?

hi nah my pic is of just me i think i just accepted ur request tho lol

Quote Originally Posted by ange305 View Post
    im new to upper coomera and looking for either a playgroup to join or just friends to have coffee and play dates. im 24 (25 in may) and have 3 gorgeous babes jorja almost 6 (grade 1 at upper coomera state college) noah 3 and meia 2. hope to hear from some new friends email me [email protected] or find me on facebook angela youngman thanks
    Hi Angela, I'm Tamara I live at upper coomera i hav 2 kids a daughter who is 6 and a 9 month old son....Always up for making knew friends

Default babysitter

hi alli wasjust wondering if anyone knows of a good baby sitterin the upper coomera area i am after every wed evening for about 2hrs and the odd fri or sat night give me a shout if you can help cheers

Hi!
    I am 25 with a beautiful 17mth old daughter & we are in Ormeau area also looking to chat with some mothers and make some new friends! My email is [email protected]. Feel free to add me to msn or facebook!
    Last edited by *sammy*; February 3rd, 2010 at 03:13 PM.

does anyone know of anyone around uppercoomera that does tupperware???

Ange there is someone very close to home that does it here. I'm not allowed to say though as it would be considered advertising. If you want to email me at [email protected] I can tell you. I also know a babysitter...

Default New to Australia

Hi All

I have been posting away but think in the wrong places or maybe not. Anyhow 3rd time lucky I will start my story again hehehehe!

My name is Melissa I am 31 and just moved to Australia from London where I have been living for the past 10 years. I am originally from Zimbabwe! I have 2 little boys Ethan 4 and Liam 3. We arrived in Australia at the end of Jan and 3 weeks ago found a house to rent in Coomera Springs - Upper Coomera .

I was hoping to find a playgroup for the boys but am also open to hosting a coffee morning/afternoon for anyone that may be interested in hope to meet other Mums and allow my boys a little playtime with other kids. If anyone could advise me on any groups or if anyone is interested in popping in for a coffee please contact me on [email protected]

Many thanks
    Melissa

Smile hi

Hi my name is Rachel im 21 and i have a daughter Alexis who is one month old. I live in Oxenford and i would really like to meet some other mums, it would be great to have some adult conversation

Lightbulb Meet up?

Hi mel,
    I've seen your post on here a few times now
    My name is Jess I'm 26 with a little boy and I live in Coomera near dreamworld.
    My little man is nearly one and I have been told that there are a few groups around this area, but I havent had much luck locating one.
    I was thinking of maybe meeting up at the boathouse tavern on a weekly basis for a coffee and maybe lunch (I believe they have $10 counter lunches since the renovation)
    There is also the big field and skate park across the road for before/after lunch if the kids feel like running around.
    If you or anyone else is interested in this idea feel free to send me an email, with what days might suit you. If I get enough interest I'll definately be happy to go ahead with it.
    Let me know north goldcoast friends at:
    [email protected]

Default Hi there

Hi there, my name is Isabelle. I have two boys Liam 4 and Ethan 3 months. I am 30 and originally from Cape Town, South Africa. I would love to meet up with you.

Quote Originally Posted by chyna_bun View Post
    Hi All

I have been posting away but think in the wrong places or maybe not. Anyhow 3rd time lucky I will start my story again hehehehe!

My name is Melissa I am 31 and just moved to Australia from London where I have been living for the past 10 years. I am originally from Zimbabwe! I have 2 little boys Ethan 4 and Liam 3. We arrived in Australia at the end of Jan and 3 weeks ago found a house to rent in Coomera Springs - Upper Coomera .

I was hoping to find a playgroup for the boys but am also open to hosting a coffee morning/afternoon for anyone that may be interested in hope to meet other Mums and allow my boys a little playtime with other kids. If anyone could advise me on any groups or if anyone is interested in popping in for a coffee please contact me on [email protected]

Many thanks
    Melissa

Default HI

Hi everyone,
    My name is Shae i am 25years old with 2 beautiful boys Jack 5 years and Thomas 3 years would love to meet for a play date/morning or afternoon tea or even a meet up at a local park.
    look forward to meeting some new friends my email is-
    [email protected]

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast