Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleeding

Trish that is great news. Good luck with your next BT.
    How is your DH after such a huge week?

Umm yeah DF seems to be going ok. Of course he wouldn't tell me his true feelings anyway if they weren't something I want to hear atm. Well, I don't think he would. What a up and down wekk it has been.

Here's hoping the next one is much better

fingers crossed that things will improve really soon for you Trish!

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Oh well that's good news. Good luck for your BT test on Saturday, hoping and praying that the levels are rising

Trish, I hope everything goes well. I had bleeding to when I was 6 weeks pregnant which turned out to be a hematoma - keep us updated with what's going on. In the mean time, take good rest!

Trish, try not to think about the bleeding. I know that it is scary and stressful, but let me tell you, the best thing right now is to get plenty of rest. Like I mentioned in my above post, I spotted for 2 days and was so convinced that I was having a spontaneous/threatened abortion. I also had mild abdominal cramps and backache. When I went to the emergency room for an ultrasound, I wasn't seen for 9 hours as they had other priorities. In the end, I waited in vain. The next morning, I went to my doctor's office and got an u/s there which showed the hematoma right next to my baby's sac, but my bub's heartbeat was strongly visible.

Right now, my best suggestion for you is to have complete bed rest. Raise your feet up with a pillow while you are laying in bed and try to stay in bed without too much getting up. This helped to stop my bleeding after 1 day of complete bed rest. However, I stayed in bed for a total of 5 days as my doctor wanted to be certain that everything is okay!

Hun, try to get some rest and I am sure your results will be good!

HUGS

Thanks for that Carmen. I wish I could go on bed rest, but with 4 other kiddies, it's not very likely. I have been taking it easy though. DF has been doing the kids night baths and getting dinner sorted for all. Dropping 4 year old DS at pre school today and coming home to veg out for the day. Floors need cleaning etc. but they can wait

forget the floors!!!! hope that tomorrrows BT count continues to grow.. all the best and REST REST REST !!! easier said then done

Trish, I hope that it continues to rise for you!! You are in my thoughts and prayers and I truly hope that this sticks really well for you and that the bleeding stops. for you and grab some good DVD's to watch today.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Oh yeah floors can definitely wait. Have a good rest today hun.

Floors? what are they? LOL. Mine can always wait.. even when I'm NOT pg! hehe. Hang on a sec - it's school hols still isn't it? Get those big boys of yours to do the floors!

Let's hope your hcg keeps going up and up tomorrow Trish. Take it easy

Yeah right Liz, make them do something other than play the xbox or fight. Pfft, I'd rather do them myself. Not worth the hassle. Seriously though, I am feelign much better today, uterus is still very tender but no spotting as yet this morning. I wonder why the Dr didn't suggest that maybe it was an implant bleed ??

Trish, i'm glad you're feeling better today. Maybe it was an implant bleed, who knows. But as they say, kids make you worry right from the very start!

Isn't implantation back in like week 3 or 4? *bit confused*

YAY for feeling better this morning Trish!
    Hope the spotting stays away.

will be thinking of you tomorrow with your B/T. How long before you know the results?

Nic

Well that's what I thought Liz, but I've since had that suggested to me ??? Who knows LOL.

Nic, I'm not sure how long. I had to wait 24 hours with the last one, but given it's a weekend I don't know. Hopefully not too long.

Wishing you all the best Trish,

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Hoping the spotting stays away, got everything crossed

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast