Thread: Bleeding AGAIN !! :doh:

I live in a small country town in NSW called Hay. Very remote and very quiet lol

Default Bleeding AGAIN !! :doh:

ARGGGHHHHH i don't know what is going on A couple of week's ago i wrote a thread regarding concerns i had loosing a brownish blood. The feedback i received was so comforting and i also had a visit to my Doc.

She told my husband and i to have no sex for 2 week's we done exactly what she said and i lost no blood at all. Upon completion of the 2 week's nature took it's course and we had sex, everything went well, i lost a little blood but nothing for me to worry about. This morning i had an orgasm and now i am loosing blood, but this time it isn't the brownish coloured (old) blood i have been used to seeing, it is actually a little brighter. i am up in arms, i don't know whether to panic, wait to see if it settles, ring my Doc (whom lives in another town from me) or what to do... any suggestions from anyone ???

Honey, it's probably just some blood vessels in the cervix breaking during sex, but I know how worrying it can be so I'd suggest for your peace of mind, u go to ur GP and maybe request an u/s or something. I hope everything is ok hon. I believe it will be, but better safe than sorry. *hugs*
    Try to rest also....
    Let us know how u go...

i bled with my ds each time we had sex. it was my cervix being "traumatised" as my OB put it lol!

Have a chat to your doc and see whats going on? maybe the simple solution is simply no more sex for you two

I was told by my doctor while PG with DD to avoid sex during the first trimester after suffering a m/c the previous year at 10 weeks. I don't know if it does actually help but I did end up having a PG that went full term, although I did still get bright red bleeding at 9 weeks but all turned out ok.
    This time round I am doing the same thing (avoiding sex during first trimester) & so far no bleeding at all.

Maybe try to avoid the sex for a few more weeks?? I know it can be hard & DH might feel a little neglected but there are other intimate things you can do together without the penetration side of it (sorry if TMI)

I wish you well & send lots of sticky vibes. I hope the bleeding has stopped but if it doesn't I suggest you see a doctor, maybe request an u/s to ease your mind.

Good luck, I really feel for you.....

I lost a little blood over the weekend and wasn't concerned about it but I rang my Ob just to check with him. As I have a negative blood type he told me to come in and get an injection of anti-D which isn't normally administered in first trimester, but some people just need it. I've had no problems since. Do you have a negative blood type?

If not, I would say it is just your cervix bleeding, but the best thing to do is ring your doc/ob/midwife and discuss it with them, if only to put your mind at ease. They shouldn't mind as that is their job as your caregiver, regardless if they live next door or across town!

Good luck!

I live in a small country town in NSW called Hay. Very remote and very quiet lol

I am A positive blood type. The bleeding has stopped at present, it's just a worrying thing at times, especially in the first trimester.

My son is 11 lol.. but i never had any spot bleeding in my pregnancy with him, but then again, i wasn't with his father either, we parted when i was 4 months pregnant.

Thanks for your replies, it's good to get things off your chest and know there is people that can offer some kind of comfort