Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HCG levels low

Default HCG levels low

Hi there,

I have just found out I am UTD, now I should be 5wks on Thursday however my HCG levels yesterday were only 17.9. Has anyone had such low levels and all turned out ok. Dr yesterday didn't want to give her opinion. Said if it was over 100 she would have.

Thanks all.

Hi csab, What a worrying time for you, I'm sorry I don't have a good news story for you, I just wanted to say best wishes. Are you going for another blood test?

Hi Rose, I will be going for another BT probably Thursday, so hopefully all will be ok with the levels then. Fingers crossed. Thanks for the support hun.

mumstar Guest

Csab - I really do hope your levels go up. Please try and stay positive. It could be that you ovulated later than you think and therefore only around 3 weeks. This happend with my daughter. Fingers crossed.

Big hugs for you and lots of stickyness!
    Good luck csab xoxoxo

Good luck sweety, Sending on LOADS of sticky vibes!!
    Hopefully levels will be up thurs...

i find out my levels tomorrow , im am scared of having low levels roo ....... i agree with mumstar it could be that you o'd later .... sticky vibes hun !!

cheryl..i totally agree with mumstar, i reckon you O later so you not as far along as your AF due date would be, this has happened to me not with blood tests but with early u/s when i think im 7 weeks only to go in and they cant find a heartbeat, but im only measuring over 5 weeks, but it has all turned out ok for me, when i wasnt as far along as my LMP date......i wish you well

Lea - GL tomorrow hun. Hope you have nice and high levels. hugs.

Chrissy, Mum - Thanks girls, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed ATM. I was cheeky and decided that I couldnt stand the wait and decided to buy another HPT that measured higher levels of HCG, so bought crystal clear, on the instructions it did say that if you are unsure of your cycle length to go by your last cycle length, which for me is 35days. So I am hoping to that "o"ing late could be a factor of why my hcg levels are low. A bit concerned that I havent had any nausea today. Hopefully tomorrow I will get some.

Catrionialee, Scorpiomum - Thankyou too. I need as many sticky vibes as I can get. HUgs

I really appreciate you ladies offering so much support. Thankyou with my whole heart. Hugs.

Oooh Cheryl I so hope they rise for you. Did you get a result off the chrystal clear?

Cheryl, I have everything crossed for you huni and am praying that all works out for you.. Sorry I can't offer any input on hcg levels though..

Cheryl - my fingers are also crossed that all will be okay for you!
    i also cant help you with the hcg thing as for my first 2 PG the doc never requested they be tested!

Hi csab. I am sorry to hear of your recent worries, and hope everything works out for you.

:: sending you stickyvibes ::

Cheryl I'm going to stay really positive that you O'd later than expected.... I've heard above 5 is good so I'm thinking the other girls are right, maybe you're only about 3 weeks???

Anyway, I've crossed my fingers & toes for you & I pray you get the best result from your BT on Thurs.

Good Luck & sending lots & lots of sticky vibes! xxx

Nic, Kim, HJ, 8wks, danielle - Thankyou so much. I did get a BFP with Crystal Clear yesterday and just now and still a BFP but faint. Noticable tho. Starting to think that maybe testing again was a silly move, as now I just feel more stressed. I think I felt a tiny bit of nausea thru the night but didnt last long (which is I I thought I felt it.) I just dont know if I can wait until tomorrow to get the BT redone, I just want to know if this levels are rising, yet I am also concerned that this Dr is going to be negative as well. I looked at my temp today just to see what it was, and it was only 36.52. So that doesnt make me feel any better. I dont know why I do this to myself. This stupid Dr has made me feel so negative, that everytime I try to be positive, the negativity sets back in. Hugs. and many thanks.

Its really goods to see you Kim, havent seen you for a while. Hope the move went well and you are all settled in. Hugs.

send you a big hug , try not to stress.

csab - don't try to analyse symptoms.... it will only do your head in. I'm almost 12 weeks and I've had absolutely no nausea - they say at least 20% of women never get it when pregnant. I know exactly what you are going through as it's what I had happen last time and it will be some very difficult days waiting to see what the next result is. My initial reading last time was 21 at around 4 weeks which the doctor said was still classed as positive (anything above 5 was) but that she thought I might be earlier than I thought I was..... I hope that's how it turns out for you. I have everything crossed for you.

Satya - Thanks hun, I only wish my normal Dr wasnt away on Holidays, as I know she would be more confiedent and supportive. When this DR told me that my hcg levels were 17.9, I thought Yayyy. Then she had to say, ohhh I am not going to give my opinion in those levels as they are so low, I will have to send you for another BT in a couple of days. I said to her at the time, I am just so glad I have levels over 5. She just turned around again and just said, I am not going to give my opinion on those levels. Talk about putting a damper on things. Since then just cant get it out of my mind. With my second oldest DS, I didnt get any ms either, but with my DD's I got nausea without throwing up. So I just want to hang onto the nausea thing as it just makes it feel still ok. IYKWIM. So glad all is going well for you Satya, and you are almost 12wks. That is so great. I am so happy for you. HUgs and thankyou for your support.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast