Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: We made it!!!!!

great to hear girls

Made it to 7 weeks today

I'm feeling much more relaxed about this whole "pregnant" thing as the weeks progress.

wooohoooo Tenar! way to go girl!! not long and u will be in double digits!

hey i felt like venting !

iam 8 weeks 3 days today! i found out i was pregnant at 4 weeks and the last month has gone soooo quick!!
    its scary to think just after xmas, ill have another little bubby on my hands, and in that time , have to extend house, get shed up and a bigger car!!!, gona miss my wagon , pitty cant fit 4 bubs in it . lol

Sarah 21- Jason 27 5.5 years strong
    DD Patience -05
    DS Kynan - 07
    DD Briella -08

and a very big suprise bubby due, 6.4.09!!!!!!
    thinking pink - but would love another blue,,

woohoo sassy! half way to 9 weeks!

Woohoo to everyone and their pregnancies and hope that all are happy and healthy.

I'm celebrating today = 6 weeks. What a learning curve it has been. This place has really been a great source of inspiration and information.

mustang - congrats on making it to 6 weeks. I remember when i made it to 6 weeks, seemed so much more real than 4 weeks iykwim. I could actually say "im 6 weeks pregnant!"

Hi everyone!

Congratulations on all your milestones and achievements.

I'm celebrating the fact that I'm pregnant so soon first of all and second of all I'm celebrating that I'm over 8 weeks now!!! Last time it seemed to take forever to get to this stage but this time it's come really quickly. Only four more weeks until second trimester! Woot!!!! and hopefully the end of ms!!

Congrats Nik on becoming utd as quickly and achieving the 8 week milestone - well done hun and continued health to you for your pg.

Mustang - congrats on 6 weeks!!!!

sassy - wow - well done on adding to your not so little family and getting to your milestone - almost 9 weeks!!!

tenar - so great to hear you are at 7 weeks!!

BBE - congrats on the scan sweet - great news!!!

SJ - have seen your growing belly on the gallery - awww, so great bubs is growing so well!!!

Holly - thanks as always for your lovely and inspiring enthusiasm in this thread!!! not long for you now

big hello to everyone else and continued positivity that your pg goes from strength to strength.

all well here - not much kicking going on, must be a more placid bubba than DS

yet another week has passed.. how is everyone doin?? xox

Smile

Hi Girls,

What a week! Sunday was our 12 week mark, we were so excited....then Monday ended up at KEMH hospital as I has some bleeding.....finally had a scan and luckily everything was ok.....yesterday had our NT scan and what an amazing experience tbat was! My partner was just in awe of it all, she can't wait to just hold her/him in her arms! Then last night we told our boys (10yrs & 12yrs)and they were jumping for joy...plus I have been having these wonderful techincolour, extremely vivid nightmares so I am just absolutely exhausted...but excited! I bought my first Pregnancy magazine this week so I am finally letting myself get into it....

I hope all you girls are well.

Love and luck to you all

MTB

mumstobe - thats FANTASTIC!!! 12 weeks!! but looking now ur nearly 13 weeks ahhH!!! how time flies! seems so much more real when u buy them preggo magazines and u read about whats happening to YOU!! all the wonderful things our body does. Cant wait to hear more of your milestones! xoxoxo

My week has been stressy (overseas for conference, sick, depressed about the whole thing and wanting to be at home with DH), great (one day at home with DH, and we got a scan shows everything is going well), and somewhat stressy again (DH left for overseas for a month, though armed with DVD from our scan to show his family).

But as far as "we made it" goes, we made 8 weeks yesterday, according to my idea of when I concieved. According to the doc who did the scan, 8 weeks is on Sunday. Either way we're pretty close to 8 weeks.

It's going so slowly, though! The last 4 weeks have felt like forever! I can't imagine how I'm going to manage to wait for the next 32...

woohooooooo tenar for making it to 8 weeks!! thats great!!

i am now over 13 weeks now
    you are all doing so great.
    sticky babys

wow bettyboop how did u get to 13 weeks already??????? congrats darl! im so proud of u and ur lil bub!!

yay tenar and bettyboop!!!! Going strong!!

yay Betty - I am so excited to see how far along you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so very much deserved!!

Congrats to the other milestones - keep going strong!!!!!

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast