Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: beanie baby - please stay

Gosh I cannot believe how many of you have been watching over me, you are all like guardian angels

Super huge thanks goes out to you all:

Mrsmac, Trish, Nicambhar, Trillian, Mbear, Kitt3n, Missymoo84, Loops12, Oscaroscar, AJP, Indie24, Alibaby, Rommy's Mommy, Daintree Dream, Lisa, Anila, *Mich*, Carita, Nai, AJC, Rachel6188, Briggsy's Girl, Macca79, Froggy, Marydean, Mum2, Bub4me, Taurean, Tanya, Eej, Heaven, Mummy of Many, Bloomin Roses, Madissun, Monkeyman's Mummy, LizJessie, Jennifer13, Adkin-81, Blackduckies, JordieC, Lilmunchikins, Bee84, Sloane, Papillon, Manhattan, Miss excited, DanielleM, Tennykins, Bec7, Milly, Tk1999, Beautiful Madness, Madsmum, Bjrose, Chamberry, Csab, Ausgirl, Nic, Mummy2chloe, Thepixie, Jazahmum, mum2, Kazbah, Arimeh, Ubba82

My appologies if I missed anyone.

Well the US is booked for 8.30 Friday morning so not long to wait to see whats going on in here.

I honestly cannot thank you all enough its so humbling when you have so much support from such a wonderful bunch of women you are all amazing and help to give me strength on days when I am feeling down.

Thanks again

Nae x

Waiting eagerly for Friday's good news - and praying still.

I will be lurking from about 8.31 friday morning, LOL. I hope you see a beautiful bubba dancing around, you really deserve it.

I've been lurking but not saying anything, but my thoughts and prayers are with you and all the best for fridays US

for you hun

thats great news

All the best for friday Naenae I cant wait to hear how beanie babies doing!!

Wow cant wait to hear the results, fingers crossed that u see a happy and healthy bubba staring back at u.

NaeNae, of course we are watching your journey (and so keen to hear further good news). You've come through so much that we are all cheering you on for the happiness and joy you deserve.

I too have been lurking, reading and keeping you in my prayers.

All the best for Friday. I pray you see your little bean's heartbeat flickering away.

Oh that great! Oh I'm working on Friday, but as soon as I have a break, I'll pop in and see how everything went - Sending lots of

I'm working on friday as well - but will be lurking for the good news!

I agree you really do deserve it Nae.

for Friday. I pray your baby is happy and healthy.

I am so excited for you .

Oh Nae!!! Can't believe I haven't seen this thread until today! I've just read nine pages holding my breath and I'm over the moon and beyond to know that your levels have risen so well! Beautiful!! Wonderful!! And now I will be adding my prayers, positive thoughts and pretzeling myself to cross fingers, toes, legs and arms for Friday's ultrasound.

Smile

Thinking of you Nae,Best Wishes for Friday hun,you truly do deserve to be a mum.
    Hugs and prayers coming your way.......

Good luck for friday hun
    I will be sure to check in....

Praying you get fantastic news!

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer13 View Post
    NaeNae, of course we are watching your journey (and so keen to hear further good news). You've come through so much that we are all cheering you on for the happiness and joy you deserve.
    Beautifully said Jen! i couldn't agree more.
    Really no thanks is needed nae, just name the baby a name made up of a combination of all our names LOL!!!

Nae I really wish you the best of luck. You have given me great advice and support in the past and I'm sure you have for many other too. I really believe only good things will come from this for you and your family. Cant wait til Friday...the suspense is too much!

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast