Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Bleeding During Pregnancy - Women's Stories Of Bleeding In Pregnancy #3

Quote Originally Posted by starangelk View Post
    Massive hugs to you all. Littlelove, what a horrific process you have been through. I really feel for you. Bleeding in pregnancy is something that can not be explained and the whole "sometimes it happens" just doesn't cut it. If it helps, I bled for almost half of my pregnancy with DD, often clotty dark heavy bleeds and she's 13 months and running around like the gorgeous little girl I had hoped for. Best wishes.
    Thanks Starangelk - it helps

I haven't bled in my pg so far (I'm 9.5 weeks) but I know someone who recently announced her pregnancy - she's just over 12 weeks now but she said she thought she lost it at 2 weeks because she bled HEAPS and put it down to a miscarriage. But more weeks went on and she was still getting symptoms and a dr test proved she was still pregnant and bubs was healthy and growing!

So just a little joyful story for all of you who are fretting.

Hi everyone
    This is my first post on this forum. I recently discovered I was 3 weeks pregnant last monday only to discover 2 days later that I started bleeding. This is my first pregnancy and we only started trying 2 months ago. At first the discharge was brown then on the 7th day of the same, I went to the toilet and discharged bright red blood and a clot. I was obviously very worried & I am really uneducated when it comes to all things baby. I booked into the doc the next day and she took my hormone levels (came in at 35,000) and I went off to get an internal ultrasound (not fun!) which they saw nothing. Had my levels done since & they came in at 41,500 so still looking ok. I cant help but worry though - I am still getting brown discharge every day and its freaking me out. Im worried about it I feel like I am in limbo - I know I need to keep positive but on top of having morning sickness its really hard. Its a whole new thing for me to grasp.

Any advice?
    Thank you
    Cassandra

Hi Everyone

My story diesn't have a happy ending. after a heavy bleed on Thursday afternoon I lost the baby.

xx

Littlelove, sending you even more hugs

Back here again, urgh.

Only had slight spotting early in this pregnancy and thought we would be all good, but this morning (at 14.5 weeks) got bleeding again. i had it numerous times with my DD and know it can still be ok, but it still sucks sucks sucks. Had plans for today but chilling on the couch hoping it will settle down again.

Wondering if i ring my midwife or dr or someone but really can't be bothered unless they can tell me everything is fine ...

thankfully, my DD is in a great mood and is amusing me with her silliness.

we prob should have a shower and get dressed for the day.

anyway, think good thoughts if you can.

Hey hotI. sorry you're back here. I remember I had spotting with my dd after a night of nookie? Hope it stops soon, rest up xo

Thanks TT. It would be nice if it was due to nooky, but no such luck.

Hope you are doing ok too

Has it eased up?? Maybe a trip to the ED might put your mind at rest? The portable ultrasound machine, or the doppler?? I know its a pain having to wait, but it might be worth it. Can't wait till you begin to feel some nice, regular kicks, they're a sigh of relief
    thanks for the love too x

It settled again yesterday. I had an appt this morning anyway, and they found bubs heartbeat, which was lovely. Slight spotting again now, but i'm not too worried, just annoyed.

Will feel much more secure when i can feel movements.

Hi All,

Glad I found this thread cause it looks like this pregnancy is going to be a bloody one.

I been having bleeding and spotting on and off since conception. The most recent is occuring now. I am just over 13 weeks.

I've never experienced a "viable" pregnancy with bleeding so this is a new experience for me.

I had a scan yesterday which showed a healthy baby but also showed a small area of bleeding in the lower part of my uterus. This is where the bleeding has been coming from the whole time.

I guess I'm looking for stories where bleeding has been a continual occurance throughout the pregnancy and led onto a healthy bub.

Cheers!

Hi Sara

My first pregnancy i had 5 or 6 times of bleeding, begining at 6 weeks or so, and i think the last was at 24 weeks. My DD was born healthy at 41 weeks. I had some bleeding earlier on in this pregnancy, but not as much as last time and i am now in the 3rd trimester. Bleeding can be worrisome, but things can still work out ok.

take care

Default Bleeding can be scary but quite common

Hi Sara,

Sorry to hear you are going through a particularly anxious stage of being PG and bleeding. My story is a good one. I fell preggers with twins and started bleeding a only 5 weeks - about 2 days after finding out we were pregnant. I developed a blood clot which was quite close to the twins and nearly lost the babies. Went on bed rest from 5 weeks to 13 weeks. I think the bleeding stopped at about 8 weeks?

No-one understands until they have had bleeding while PG and unfortunately no-one knows if the embryos are going to stick.

That said, I think your ticker shows you are at week 13. That is really positive. Take care of you. Rest up. Put your feet up. Drink plenty of liquids. Get plenty of rest.

Good luck, hope you have your baby in your arms soon xo

Hi Sara, I'm 27 weeks & 6 days pregnant, I've had heavy bleeding on & off since 11 weeks it's very scary at times.
    I was diagnosed with vasa previa & on Monday I'm moving in the hospital until bubs is born which will be at 34 weeks now if I can last that long. Fingers crossed!
    I hope things settle for you x take care

Best wishes Bex! hope you got lots of reading and things to do. Maybe learn to knit or something to keep you from going crazy.

take care

Hi girls,

Thanks for the reassuring words.

Still continuing to have bleeding and spotting here.

Had a real scare recently. Woke up in the middle of the night to leaking. Got up and checked my undies but was only white discharge. While i was wee'ing i felt myself pass a huge clot. Looked into the loo and the water was red from blood. I couldn't see the bottom of the toilet but wanted to see what I had lost so got on a glove and scooped out a large blood clot. I freaked as it looked just like a sac!! I was terrified to open it as I thought baby was in there but did and it was only a blood clot.

Got up the next morning and went to ED where they used the doppler and found babies HB straight away!! Such a relief. They couldn't tell me where the clot was from but sent me for a u/s.

U/S showed a very small peri-sac bleed which at another scan at the EPAU at The Mater on Tuesday, showed that the bleed has all cleared up. But again, no reason for the large clot.

So at the moment, I'm trying not to be to anxious but am terrified at at any moment the baby is going to slip out.

Fingers crossed this all settles down soon.

Thanks again for your kind, reassuring words

Wink Scared to breathe.

Hello there everyone, I am new to this forum and new to pg on a whole. I live in the Caribbean so most of you guys are pretty far away and doulas and midwives are very few.

About 2 weeks ago I started having some back pain and tenderness in my breasts and just out of curiousity I took a pg test and to my surprise it was positive, which is nuts cuz I was on bc and hadn't missed any. Then 4 days ago I started having dark brown spotting, went to my gyno and he did an u/s and found my little bun with a heart beat, not sure of the source of the bleeding but I felt a teensy bit better. One day later I went to pee and there was about a teaspoon of brown blood leaking into the toilet ( sorry for the tmi). Rang my gyno again and went in for another u/s bunsy was still there with a heart beat. The bleeding tapered off to a complete stop this morning then I came home from work, went to pee, had a bit of cramping and there was a good amount of bright red blood , soaked all the way thru undies and jeans.

I am crazy worried at this point since on the last u/s the doc said it was a threatened miscarriage. Now I'm having some cramps that feel equivalent to menstrual cramps and I'm laying here afraid to even breathe.
    I don't have another appointment scheduled till dec 16. And I am honestly loosing my mind!
    Help?!

Sorry to hear, bleeding in pregnancy is so scary. I have placenta previa grade four & vasa previa . I know how scary it is. I would go straight to an emergency dept at a hospital if it's that bad. How far along are you?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast