Thread: Can you believe it yet?

Default Can you believe it yet?

I still have trouble believing I'm pregnant and have kept it (of course I would keep it I just mean loss through miscarriage) this far. Doesn't seem real sometimes, guess it will when I'm as bloated as queen of the seacows and have ppl trying to harpoon me by mistake lol but until then just really can't believe it sometimes. Anyone else feel like this or do I just need to pull the cotton wool off my baby brain and get over it? lol

I STILL have trouble believing Im pregnant and Im dodging harpoons all the time

Im still in shock... i keep thinking ill go to the loo and AF will have arrived.....but the BT, u/s and HPT all tell me im preg!

This pregnancy is alot different to first time round!

LOL wow your definately on the final stretch now :-) congrats hun, yeah not sure I'll believe it (if) I have a healthy (hopefully) bubs in my arms screaming at me, 34wks seems to far away did time fly or crawl for you?

time has flown out of control! It feels like yesterday that I was ttc for so long, all the heartache, opks, hpts....

Also feels like yesterday when I was screaming "im pregnant" to my dh and bawling my eyes out all night in disbelief.

i don't know where the last 8 months have gone...soon it will be all over and my baby boy will be here and I still wont believe it!!!

I have exactly one month to go to my due date and I still have trouble realising I'm pregnant sometimes!

Of course I'm extatic and can't wait to meet our little man but somehow it's just not sunk in yet!

Part of me wants time to fly and part of me doesn't want to get to the painful birthing bit lol. Have you picked a name yet for your little boy? How long were you ttc?

We have a name that we agreed on when I was only about 3 months pregnant but it'll be a surprise! We were really lucky after being told we would need IVF for me to get pregnant due to a pituitary tumor and would probably not carry to term and we got preggers on the first month of trying and have had a really smooth pregnancy.

Don't be scared of giving birth. Sure it'll hurt but it's a productive pain and the toughest part usually is only at most a day, sometimes a couple of hours. It's not like the pain from a broken leg which doesn't give you anything positive at the end of it. Every contraction, no matter how sucky will get you one step closer to baby!

The doctor who gave me surgery for endometriosis said the amount of pain I said I was experiencing through each period was probably almost equivalent to labor pains I'd be in bed in tears and agony for 3days usually. If its that bad or worse I think I'll run away and hide under a sea of drugs lol jks. Everyone keeps tellin me at that point in the pregnancy you welcome the labor pains because the awkward uncomfortable thing wants out and you're quite happy to obligue hehe

lol bloated as the queen of the seacows thats a good one... yep definately having time believing its real sometimes... i kinda forget sometimes lol and other times i am out shopping for cute little stuff but even then sometimes it dosn't feel like i am buying it for myself iykwim??? i am terrified its not going to go positively which is why i think my bodies defence is to sometimes put it out of my mind.. don't get me wrong though i am extatic and can't wait to meet our little one!!!

Yep - I still can't really believe it either. After 3 little angels I didn't imagine I would ever get to this stage. I was hooked up to a monitor a couple of weeks ago and lying there I was just hit with this amazing feeling of "oh my God. That's MY baby's heartbeat I'm listening to". I think I'll be in labour and still be waiting for someone to tell me I've made it all up and I'm not really pregnant at all!

Yep, I'm still amazed some days too! And I'm nearly 29 wks.

Yep, still amazed most days! I hope it kicks in when the baby arrives LOL!

hi celtic moon

i still have trouble believing i am pregnant and there isnt something wrong even though i had 5 blood tests and an ultrasound in one week! i am so stressed about the whole thing that its scary.

i think it is totally normal to feel the way you do. often we dont feel 'safe' until we are holding that little baby in our arms but everything is absolutely fine and im sure when you have your 12 week scan there will be a health happy baby waving at you.

beccas

At the moment I seem to be fluctuating between not really realising the reality of my pregnancy and feeling so weighed down that I can't wait for the birth and feeling both apprehensive and excited about 'the next phase' of our lives!

It's a very messy time in my head!

Even though I watch my belly do it's own cirque du soleil routine (lol!) I still am having moments of, oh my golly me goodness!! We're doing this again?!?!?!

DD will be 2&1/2 when bubs is born, we're 28wks now......but am finding it hard to picture us going from a family of 3 to 4! Am completely excited about it but feel like I am living in surreal land!!!

I only found out on Friday and I can't belive it after TTC for 6 months. But then sometimes i look at myself in the mirror and can't believe that I have a 21 month old son! LOL!