Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comments now hurting me

Quote Originally Posted by Ozziehoffy View Post

You should get a t-shirt made with something like "I'VE HEARD THEM ALL - so keep MOVING" printed on the front...hehe. I get cranky with people pointing out that I'm obviously pregnant...so the other day I replied...nah I just ate way too much...well DAH I HAVE AN ENORMOUS BELLY (I have a pic attached to my name in signature)...of course I'm pregnant you moron...rofl...sorry...not trying to steal your post, felt good to say that just then.

Big to you.
    HAHAHA - thats the way to go. People have got NO idea when it comes to comments they make - have no idea how it effects others. Like its been said, its about them, not you! They probably couldnt do it themselves - He!! i know peoples that struggle just having one kid! Its my goal to have my kids close together, i think they do grow up more like friends. They can keep each other company while they play. One of my best friends at school, had a sister in the year above her, and a sister in the year below her. Whilst they still had their fights, they where still close, and we had alot to do with the sisters as well.
    Way to go!

Just sending you a quick internet hug, Kim. Hope all goes well at your appointment today.
    Wishing you every happiness, matey.

As long as you are happy (which you are) is all that matters. I too have been getting the "you`ll have your hands full" comment, and so what I am so excited about having my two close together that I just laugh at the comments. I dont think people really mean anything by it, I too have said stuip comments and realised after.

Congratulations

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I know of some friends of ours that had one baby in January and the second in December...and they were their 3rd and 4th children.

They loved it! Their girls are now in their 20's.

Wishing you all the best!

Hi Kim Yeah i get those comments all the time and i didn't fall preg with bub #2 until Ella was 12 months...so i can only imagine how much you're copping them! What i find amusing is that some of the people who have made such comments actually had a shorter age gap with their own chn (such as my nasty MIL) - yet i'm not gonna cope? People need to mind their own business. I know it's difficult but try and block them out and enjoy your preg

Hi Kimbaz,

I just wanted to say congratulations!!!! The first thing I thought when I was reading ur post that u r pg with #2 and #1 is 12w was how exciting!! I don't know if I could do this myself (especially seeing as I am only 16w pg with #1 so i don't know what it's all going to be like) but I think it's fantastic. A lady I know has 3 kids and the gap between them is 1 year max. Her and DH started trying asap after each baby was born.

Your DD and baby to come are very lucky I can imagine they will grow up very close and they will go through things at around the same time so they will be a great support to one another.

I think don't listen to anyones crap...I know how you feel. DH and I got married on 1st April last year and we got people say oh, how long have you been married. Or you haven't been married long or saying we should have bought a house 1st etc etc.

I suppose sometimes when the attention isn't on them people need to say something to try to pull u down or put there 2cents in etc.

Wow how exciting!
    I'd either just make Ozzihoffy's tee-shirt up or just say 'yeah we were trying for twins with Chelsea....'
    People are probably just crazy-jealous that you were DTD so soon!

Hi,

Everyone is always going to have an opinion on something. Don't worry about them. I think that at the end of the day you are going to be very happy with your family. Your kids will probably be very close friendship wise too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12